Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Praise Thy Lord. A Man With Mental Problem Has Been Stored - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise Thy Lord. A Man With Mental Problem Has Been Stored (370 Views)

Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Trust In Thy Lord / Sermon Jotters: The Report Of The Lord {a Must Read} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise Thy Lord. A Man With Mental Problem Has Been Stored by Joel3(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
I was attack by queen of the coast. it was a mental strick on me, when I said mental I don't mean one who lost his mind. but just uncomfortable and unusual movement in the head. sometimes is SD if there is load on the head when there is none. high blood pressure and all that. all hope was lost on me. drinking one tablet to the other. even went to neuropsychiatric.
the drugs they gave me almost killed me.

each time I see normal people going healthy tears want to drop from my eyes.

I prayed and prayed. contact different pastors no result. I met one who told me the problem and where it coming from but he request for 80k to buy materials for the prayers.

now I met another pastor who said same thing where the affliction is coming from but he prayed without charging any money. now my head is normal.

Glory be to God.
Re: Praise Thy Lord. A Man With Mental Problem Has Been Stored by AdeniyiA(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Good, inside freezer or silo?

(1) (Reply)

He Controls Times And Seasons / Jeremiah 29 Issues On Overpopulation, Trust And Prayers / Pastors And Gay Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.