Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Advice To All That Mtn Blocked There Sims/numbers - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Advice To All That Mtn Blocked There Sims/numbers (791 Views)

Please I Need Some One To Tell How To Open Blocked Sites In USA Like Offerup.com / Get 80 Million Nija GSM Numbers And 2 Million Emails Just 5K / INEC Gsm Mobile Numbers Database Sorted In Name,sex And LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To All That Mtn Blocked There Sims/numbers by kazzonline: 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Just a liltle piece of advice thou!!

I have seen pictures online of large crowd at vasrious mtn offices under the sun just because they want to re-register dia phone numbers.
Also i hav seen these my self as well at there akowonjo office, the crowd is crazy and dey keep dem locked outside for almost a day.

My 2cents: since the aim is not to loose the phone number most of ur contacts know u with,why dont they port there sims to other networks like etisalat,,glo and airtel and keep enjoying there old phone numbers but on new sims and networks,
And they can port back after 3 months specified by NCC if they are so addicted to mtn,these wud reduce the mad crowd and stress!!
Re: Advice To All That Mtn Blocked There Sims/numbers by Leopantro: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
Considering a friend of mine got to the MTN office at 5.10am and got a tally number of 72, was attended to at 2pm. I got a number of 583, I might just do this barring any complications
Re: Advice To All That Mtn Blocked There Sims/numbers by kazzonline: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Leopantro:
Considering a friend of mine got to the MTN office at 5.10am and got a tally number of 72, was attended to at 2pm. I got a number of 583, I might just do this barring any complications

Its is a very cool solution for now,if u need ur number urgently and u can port back after 3 months,porting takes just 24 hrs or less
Re: Advice To All That Mtn Blocked There Sims/numbers by morningsta(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
@Op, if you like port ya number to heaven, it will remain suspended or blocked as you described it until you register your sim in compliance with NCC directive. in a nutshell, porting does not override sim Registration at all.
Re: Advice To All That Mtn Blocked There Sims/numbers by kazzonline: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
morningsta:
@Op, if you like port ya number to heaven, it will remain suspended or blocked as you described it until you register your sim in compliance with NCC directive. in a nutshell, porting does not override sim Registration at all.

Ok sir!! Note dis is just a piece of advice i never said it was a definitive solutiion,i said it might be a possible solution

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Q10 For Sale - 25k / New Sparkle Acoustic Guitar For Sale,Abuja (pic) / Neat Samsung Galaxy S4 With Pouch For Sale @28k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.