Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. (2608 Views)

My Mtn 6 Months Double Data Is Expiring Tomorrow, Mtn Please Bring Another Offer / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) / How Do I Use My Facebook Mb On Mtn Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by chocolateme(f): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Just simply because I have not gone to their office to verify my sim card registration, just that small issue, they decided that I will never enjoy my phone anymore.
Just like a virus, they keep flashing this message every 15 seconds on my phone screen not minding that I am seriously busy with the phone. I would have to stop whatever I'm doing, "OK" the message before it disappears and comes back.
Pls mtn stop OK? Monday I will go and verify it. Thanks. haba!!! Its driving me Bonkers.

Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by Nurry: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
lol....take hrt

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by Alfred234(m): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
The same thing is happening to me right now and its very annoying I can't enjoy my phone anymore because of sim registration. I was even planing to go and update my registration tomorrow but because of this nonsense they are doing I won't update anything again they should do their worst. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by Blakjewelry(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
A friend of mine has similar issue, I went with him to their office, they said his registration is OK. But as soon as we left their office the message started coming in. The most funniest part is he tried calling them but they are not picking his calls
Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by AdeFisayomi(f): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
[b][/b] lol...seems lyk am not d only one
Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by encryptjay(m): 12:46am On Sep 04, 2015
MTN is search of imei lords grin
Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by donolushegzy: 2:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Do you have someone looking for a job ? Or u personally wanna change your career.. join the social handler job channel on bbm C00442C96
Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2015
This same thing was making me a very horrible browsing experience. I just decided to experiment by texting EOCN OFF to 131 and voila, the nonsense stopped. Op that's the cure to this MTN latest madness. If them block my sim and I miss any important opportunity I go sue their company. After all, I registered the sim and they confirmed it many times.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
chocolateme:
Just simply because I have not gone to their office to verify my sim card registration, just that small issue, they decided that I will never enjoy my phone anymore.
Just like a virus, they keep flashing this message every 15 seconds on my phone screen not minding that I am seriously busy with the phone. I would have to stop whatever I'm doing, "OK" the message before it disappears and comes back.
Pls mtn stop OK? Monday I will go and verify it. Thanks. haba!!! Its driving me Bonkers.
really you are one of those data tweak ass I see
Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by emmchi(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Quite annoying angry
Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by constance500: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
thank God both of my sim are working fine
Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by olexjay(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
I reg mine and they still keep messaging me, when I call them at first I was told it was successfully done, on calling them today they are asking me to go and re-update it... So annoying
Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by chocolateme(f): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
really you are one of those data tweak ass I see
lol
Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by Darkseid(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Alfred234:
The same thing is happening to me right now and its very annoying I can't enjoy my phone anymore because of sim registration. I was even planing to go and update my registration tomorrow but because of this nonsense they are doing I won't update anything again they should do their worst. angry
Na you go suffer am.They don't have anything to lose.
Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by ignis: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Why only MTN?
Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2015
AdeFisayomi:
[b][/b] lol...seems lyk am not d only one

I thought i was too but after going to their office to register again, it stopped grin

I got the flash message every 3 seconds
Re: Mtn Please Forgive Me Whatever I Have Done Against You Guys. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Funny topic

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Apps On App Store In Nigeria / Wap Site 4 Download Of Mp3 Codec {mp3 As Ringtone} / Q10 Device Pin Blocked. Need Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.