Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Sterling Bank And Their New Promo. Genuine Or Fake - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sterling Bank And Their New Promo. Genuine Or Fake (1228 Views)

Is This Nairaland Account Real Or Fake ? / Sterling Bank Big Girl Resigned After Helping Bank Launder Billions Of Naira. / Is This Genuine Or Another Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank And Their New Promo. Genuine Or Fake by MikelEleta(m): 12:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Please do we have workers of Sterling bank in the house or any one who has idea about the new sterling bank promo of opening an account with 60,000, leaving it for 3mnths after which yu wud be entitled to withdraw 50,000 nd leaving a fixed deposit of 5,000 in the account. Yu wud be given a brand new lenovo phone @ the point of opening the account if yu can satisfy dis criterias. Someone has bin marketting it to me buh am sceptical and don't wnt to fall prey to all dx banks. Someone out der shud pls educate the people so dt many won't fall victim to this
Re: Sterling Bank And Their New Promo. Genuine Or Fake by ingenuity2014: 8:52am On Sep 23, 2015
http://www.promonigeria.co/2015/06/sterling-bank-sterlingplus-account-win.html

You can check that out for more info. What I don't know if it's still on. If u're really interested, I suggest you go to their bank to get answers for all your questions. I dont see a bank giving out lenovo phones to everyone that opens the account. There has to be a catch, wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earth-will-experience-15-days-of-complete-darkness-in-november-2015 / . / NEW Wave Of Cigarette Black Mamba Hits UK And Makes Consumers Zombies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.