Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) (27718 Views)

Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) / Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) / Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by christinie(f): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2015
Kikikiki they promised to fulfil the N5k allowance election promise if they go out to receive him, even at that the crowd was not much. Hahahaha they went home disappointed after realising that they were scammed again. APC! Shame!!!
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2015
South East is next grin
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by margclever: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
South East is next grin
thunder fire your left yansh
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2015
margclever:
thunder fire your left yansh
una no want Federal appoinment again? grin
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by margclever: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
una no want Federal appoinment again? grin
which better appointment e give u
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2015
margclever:
which better appointment e give u
VP grin
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Fearcom(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2015
"We can learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools"

Martin Luther King Jnr
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by margclever: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
VP grin
i laugh, that errand boy position, i expected u to mention d fake doctor at firs, and u are telling me of a man who will be reading newspaper and drinking agbo, 4 d next 4years. Ode
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2015
margclever:
i laugh, that errand boy position, i expected u to mention d fake doctor at firs, and u are telling me of a man who will be reading newspaper and drinking agbo, 4 d next 4years. Ode
if dem offer una,una no go take?heboe pretending since 600AD tongue
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by margclever: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
if dem offer una,una no go take?heboe pretending since 600AD tongue
i beg enjoy ur change no wahala, most of us want level playing field, personally i dont care who he appoints. My hustle pays and thats what matters. For u guys, time will tell
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Kingkamal(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by IGBOSON1: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Fearcom:
"We can learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools"

Martin Luther King Jnr

^^^Oh please, spare me your wishy-washy talk! Anybody thinking we're all brothers in this country isn't being honest with themselves!

Appointments apart, has this your President that has visited Kaduna twice now ever stepped foot in Southern Nigeria since being sworn in? Even countries like Niger, Chad, etc, have bragging rights over an entire half of the country, yet you want to tell me the entire country has a sense of belonging in this gov't?
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by anonimi: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2015
Kingkamal:
It's too late to cry when the head is. Cut off he's now the president and you are under his command mumu.. this is not campaign period and remember buhari till 2023 once again go and die with your hate..

Don't worry about me.
Under your Mumuuhari's watch, our fellow citizens have been dying in their thousands in the hands of his Boko Haram terrorists since May 29.

11 killed, 5 injured as Boko Haram attacks Army Chief, Buratai’s convoy
August 23, 2015

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/one-killed-5-injured-as-boko-haram-attacks-army-chief-buratais-convoy/#sthash.OyPymHWK.dpuf

Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Darlduchi: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2015
IS THIS NOT THE SAME KADUNA STATE WHERE BUHARI PLANNED HIS OWN ASSASSINATION KILLING OVER HUNDRED PEOPLE TO PROVE HIS ALEDGE INNOCENCE.

FUNNY HOW HE OR ANY OF HIS CLOSE ASSOCIATE AVOID THIS ISSUE LIKE LEPROSY . IF I WAS INVOLVED IN THAT BOMB BLAST, IT WILL BE A TOPIC FOR EVERY SINGLE PRESIDENTIAL STATEMENT, GIVING THANKS TO GOD FOR HIS MERCIES. NAY HE NOR THEM WOUNT SAY NOTHING...GUILTY CONCIENCE.

News Flash Nigerians...

We as Biafrans can not even save our selves as the issue of God's Children is beyund Ojukwu and Kalu, it is more spiritual than it is physical. Therefore the end of all things made of man is at hand, Messiah is reawakening his people from every corners of the earth as he promise in his world, as he promised that he would in the last days.
You shall know the truth of who you are as a people and the truth will set you free, that is what Radio Biafra is about to most extent .

Ask your self why are the Igbos the most sort after during the slave trade period? why are they different from any other ethnic group in Africa?

Why are they so hated by every other tribes Nigeria? Why is Biafra Land the only Land untainted by Islam?
Why are the people so resilient?

The truth is reviling itself in a lightning speed, therefore Nigeria should be very worried .

On a different note, is Nigeria prepared for the eminent economic collapse? That is what the slogan, Change is about. get ready it is imminent, from now the June next year, the world as you know it will cease to be the same. Change is here, but the question is are you ready to embrace it?

We Biafrans are living in the most exciting period of our life, because we have hope that the coming of our messiah is imminent, for comfort and consolation is only for the bereaved. We lost everything , Human and material to a combined forces of muslims and Christians, Capitalist and communist first in the history of any nation. Therefore our lost was foretold in the Holy Scriptures, so also was our rescue.
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by permsec: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

If Kennedy had spent a long time in government with achievement, as you said, that informed the number of people that came out to cheer him; why must you condemn Buhari that has spent less than 100 years. Your comment doesn't hold water You may not like Buhari, but present an opposition garnished with common sense?
Must u trade with insults? I never condemned ur bosses performance irrespective of the fact thats its below mediocre. Have a nice day
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by wachakuta(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Rented crowd
Jobless people
APshit thugs undecided
I guess ur brain too is rented...
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2015
margclever:
i beg enjoy ur change no wahala, most of us want level playing field, personally i dont care who he appoints. My hustle pays and thats what matters. For u guys, time will tell
baba is cming to south bweast to search for a God fearing,incorrptible,hardworking,trust worthy and intelligent man that will work with him as minister of internet matters,I pray he finds one,because una no dey carry last grin
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by mmabubakar(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Sai BABA!!!

I know the wailing wailers will keep on wailing

#getwellsoon wailing wailers
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
permsec:
Must u trade with insults? I never condemned ur bosses performance irrespective of the fact thats its below mediocre. Have a nice day
You think everybody here is an ignorant?
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by bashydemy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
wow am so happy, if na GEJ now dem go don chase everybody comot for road and everywhere will be full of Soldiers and there won't be any movement..
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Fearcom(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Oh please, spare me your wishy-washy talk! Anybody thinking we're all brothers in this country isn't being honest with themselves!

Appointments apart, has this your President that has visited Kaduna twice now ever stepped foot in Southern Nigeria since being sworn in? Even countries like Niger, Chad, etc, have bragging rights over an entire half of the country, yet you want to tell me the entire country has a sense of belonging in this gov't?

I'm not surprised that an easterner responded to my comments with scorn. You and people from your stock have made it abundantly clear that we cannot be brothers. Have you asked yourself :Why do northerners hate easterners so much? An south easterner by the name of Major Nzeogwu was part of those who led a coup that led to the deaths of the Prime Minister of Nigeria from the north, the western premier from the south-west....let's see, what else? Virtually every senior government official and military officers from the NORTH and SOUTH WEST were wiped out. The only ones left alive were from the SOUTH EAST. But this young igbo officer, who was in the north had the audacity to enter the palace of the Sarduna of Sokoto, (the most revered spiritual leader of all northern muslims and the most revered traditional leader of northerners)kill him in cold blood and put his boot on the face of the slain emir. Your people have suffered the effect of that murderous act as easterners have been brutally killed for decades. And the northerners haven't forgotten. It's just that the idioti.c new generation from your side haven't dug dip into the history of the sins of their fathers. Please do well to know what you are talking about before you quote me again so as to avoid any embarrassment that will come your way
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by malikisah: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
permsec:
If say work dey dem for no get that kind time. besides election campaign don finish.

Welcome home the King of the North! may ur days be longer than that of metuselah.

But remember, To be kissed is not to be loved ask Jesus about Judas.
na your problem be that!
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
hmmm....
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by UpLoyo: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Darlduchi:
IS THIS NOT THE SAME KADUNA STATE WHERE BUHARI PLANNED HIS OWN ASSASSINATION KILLING OVER HUNDRED PEOPLE TO PROVE HIS ALEDGE INNOCENCE.

FUNNY HOW HE OR ANY OF HIS CLOSE ASSOCIATE AVOID THIS ISSUE LIKE LEPROSY . IF I WAS INVOLVED IN THAT BOMB BLAST, IT WILL BE A TOPIC FOR EVERY SINGLE PRESIDENTIAL STATEMENT, GIVING THANKS TO GOD FOR HIS MERCIES. NAY HE NOR THEM WOUNT SAY NOTHING...GUILTY CONCIENCE.

News Flash Nigerians...

We as Biafrans can not even save our selves as the issue of God's Children is beyund Ojukwu and Kalu, it is more spiritual than it is physical. Therefore the end of all things made of man is at hand, Messiah is reawakening his people from every corners of the earth as he promise in his world, as he promised that he would in the last days.
You shall know the truth of who you are as a people and the truth will set you free, that is what Radio Biafra is about to most extent .

Ask your self why are the Igbos the most sort after during the slave trade period? why are they different from any other ethnic group in Africa?

Why are they so hated by every other tribes Nigeria? Why is Biafra Land the only Land untainted by Islam?
Why are the people so resilient?

The truth is reviling itself in a lightning speed, therefore Nigeria should be very worried .

On a different note, is Nigeria prepared for the eminent economic collapse? That is what the slogan, Change is about. get ready it is imminent, from now the June next year, the world as you know it will cease to be the same. Change is here, but the question is are you ready to embrace it?

We Biafrans are living in the most exciting period of our life, because we have hope that the coming of our messiah is imminent, for comfort and consolation is only for the bereaved. We lost everything , Human and material to a combined forces of muslims and Christians, Capitalist and communist first in the history of any nation. Therefore our lost was foretold in the Holy Scriptures, so also was our rescue.

I guess some of your are just not tired of your biarafa crap. You really need to consult your doctor asap or get someone to recommend one for you.
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by megamank(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Like in the days of old when babangida was coming to delta state......as students we where made to stand under the sun for our in just a bid to give him a rousing welcome.......when leadership is loved it will never hide it self...,... Kaduna people well done for believing in the president to deliver

As said by a nairalander earlier you hatred for the king shouldn't affect your love for the kingdom..........because I love Nigeria I have to love buhari until he gives me reason to think otherwise.......Nigeria is bigger than anyone so Nigeria comes first before ethnicity.
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Kingkamal(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
anonimi:

Don't worry about me.
Under your Mumuuhari's watch, our fellow citizens have been dying in their thousands in the hands of his Boko Haram terrorists since May 29.

To be frank you are the biggest mumu.. paid goon who want to dis unite this country and I can swear you are a the real Boko Haram member who thinks all brain can be brainwashed by posting nonsense.. just remember what crush pdp.. tribal and ethinicity, and the same thing will soon consume you by God Grace

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Naff24(f): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Rented crowd
Jobless people
APshit thugs undecided
ur name speaks more about you
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by anonimi: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kingkamal:
To be frank you are the biggest mumu.. paid goon who want to dis unite this country and I can swear you are a the real Boko Haram member who thinks all brain can be brainwashed by posting nonsense.. just remember what crush pdp.. tribal and ethinicity, and the same thing will soon consume you by God Grace

Which PDP?
The one whose worstest elements simply CHANGEd name to APC or some other one?

As for your curse, I say- Back to Sender grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026307_b7ovpzdiyaapvevpicsay_jpegdbcecff075916fc73d6e05a56b0e5601

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by sexyellency(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
permsec:
If say work dey dem for no get that kind time. besides election campaign don finish.

Welcome home the King of the North! may ur days be longer than that of metuselah.

But remember, To be kissed is not to be loved ask Jesus about Judas.
you can help urself by drinking a cup of water mixed with shaving powder.
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by Mark4reel: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Shows how much PMB is loved by the people, he really belongs to everybody.
Re: Kaduna Residents Welcome Buhari(photos) by akanni4u: 1:52am On Sep 05, 2015
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT BEFORE?THEY WILL DEFINETLY COME OUT...HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE COMMON PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai / Troops Recover 1304 Livestock,arrest 15 Cattle Rustlers & Kill Many Bandits(pics / Atiku’s Petition: INEC, APC Face Thursday Deadline To Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.