Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

How To Set Up Your Online Business Empire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Set Up Your Online Business Empire (366 Views)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" / How Mike Adenuga Makes His Money And Builds His Business Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Your Online Business Empire by JesuspikinM(f): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2015
Online business is one business that is always misunderstood by many. When we talk about making money online people often think we mean being fraudulent or making money by duping others but the truth remains that there are genuine ways of making money online.
To make money online you need to set up an online business empire that will bring you money endlessly, and to make money endlessly, you need to provide solution to the needs of people looking for information on the internet. People come online to look for information and if you can provide information they need you will make money. When I talk about online business I am not talking about earning peanuts at intervals. I’m talking about an online business that will keep bringing money even while you sleep.
You can create a blog or website to publish contents on things you have knowledge of. Below are topics you can write about and make money online.
• Website design
• Fashion tips
• Past questions and answers
• How to get a job
• Causes of infertility and treatment
• How to cure low sperm count, weak erection and premature ejaculation.
• Making money online etc.
• Business and Investment
• How to lose weight
• Business ideas
• Scholarship opportunities

These are some topics you can write about and build an online income here in Nigeria. But if you are targeting an international audience you can write about
• Pet care
• Religious issues like healing
• Make money online
• Dating
• How to stop smoking etc.
When you create a platform where you give free information on any of these topics, you will make money.
I am not saying that you just start making money immediately you publish your articles; no it takes a lot of hard work, smart work and determination to be able to make money online. Just as you need to create awareness, advertise and build a reputation when running a physical business, that is how you will also do to build your online business. You have to create awareness on the internet using free forums, blogs, free ads services and paid ads services (if you have money for paid ads but if not, you can still make do with free ads services).
Finally, before I leave I want to say this, real online business is not for you if you are looking for quick money, it is for people who are ready to learn, build and make money endlessly. It may take you three, four, five, six months or more, it all depends on how determined you are so I want to encourage you, if you are thinking of doing business online, you can start and succeed. Don’t think you cannot do it after all, nobody was born a genius. Everyone at every point in life had to learn what he or she does. So all you need to begin is in you.
If you need more information on how to build your business online, visit https://mildbizpreneur.com ‎‎ or contact me on whatsapp – 08185741226

(1) (Reply)

City To Create 255,000 Permanent Jobs‎ In Ethiopia / Pls Your Advice Is Needed / Enter Here: Get The Cheapest Mtn Data Now!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.