Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Niece Is Missing (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Niece Is Missing (photos) (2848 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) / OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Ibiblaze(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2015
it's up to 7months now since my niece got missing, her name is Blessing Maxwell, she stays with my parents(her grand parents) she grew up in rainbow town. trans Amadi Port Harcourt.. but later vacated to old Port Harcourt township(town) in the city of Port Harcourt 7 years ago.. She passed through Community Secondary School Amadi Ama,, Port Harcourt and later got admission into Federal Politechnic in Imo State(Nekede) 3 years go and was about to go for her I. T before she got missing, she had MTN and ETISALAT lines but none has been going since 7months ago, we have waited patiently thinking she would return but hadn't heard anything from her or her friends, nobody knows her way about. please if traced or found or any suspicious identity from the picture below, please informed us on 0809 857 5028. please share this link to others.. thank you

2 Shares

Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by buzquet(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2015
check the nearest hotel, maybe na thr she dey hustle

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Awwww...

Op put all her lines there, and her account details and ATM card details. This is to speed up our investigation here at the state CID...
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Oshare2: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2015
buzquet:
Can't believe someone can be this heartless.......pls next time if u don't have anything positive to say keeping quiet is wisdom

9 Likes

Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Akshow: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2015
buzquet:
shut up.

OP, she will be found in Jesus name.

8 Likes

Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Blanc8(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Guy above the guy above me is correct..

I don't think she's missing tho.... she Just doesn't want to come baq home
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Ibiblaze(m): 7:18am On Sep 04, 2015
Akshow:
shut up.

amen
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Blanc8(m): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2015
Akshow:
shut up.

Pastor, ,Amen
But sincerely speaking does she look like the kinda girl that like to be found... ?
See Ehn baba, when you see truth make you try talk.
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Ibiblaze(m): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2015
Blanc8:
Guy above the guy above me is correct..

I don't think she's missing tho.... she Just doesn't want to come baq home
is not all about coming back home
at list her friends may know about her way about.... her lines ain't going, she is not even in school
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by madridguy(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Ina ala rojihi laqodri. May God bring her back home, safe, sound and complete. Be hopeful my brother as she will be back home soon.

Meanwhile, you people still need to consult the WISE one about her. I hope you understand what I mean by that.
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Ibiblaze(m): 7:23am On Sep 04, 2015
Blanc8:

Pastor, ,Amen
But sincerely speaking does she look like the kinda girl that like to be found... ?
forget about her dressing, it's student life
every girls wants to dress anyhow when they are in school
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by delishpot: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2015
I pray she is found safe and sound

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Ibiblaze(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2015
madridguy:
Ina ala rojihi laqodri. May God bring her back home, safe, sound and complete. Be hopeful my brother as she will be back home soon.

Meanwhile, you people still need to consult the WISE one about her. I hope you understand what I mean by that.
yea three diffrent ones.... and they said she is alive but we're she is right now was not her choice to be there... that's all they said
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Akshow: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Blanc8:

Pastor, ,Amen
And you know so much about her just from her pix abi? Continue acting God and judging people.

5 Likes

Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Blanc8(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2015
Akshow:

And you know so much about her just from her pix abi? Continue acting God and judging people.

Ever heard a picture says a million words?

Or

The way you dress is how you are addressed.
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Blanc8(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Ibiblaze:

is not all about coming back home
at list her friends may know about her way about.... her lines ain't going, she is not even in school

Ok, this is getting quite disturbing
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by madridguy(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Did you people demanded what need to be done so that she can be free ? 7 month is too much for her and I cannot imagine the torture the innocent lady will be going through. Did you people asked the WISE ones what you need to do so that she can be released ? If yes, have you people done that ?

Ibiblaze:

yea three diffrent ones.... and they said she is alive but we're she is right now was not her choice to be there... that's all they said
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Blanc8(m): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Ibiblaze:

forget about her dressing, it's student life
every girls wants to dress anyhow when they are in school

Student life to dress anyhow, you know there is the moderate anyhow, and the anyhow anyhow...
rest my case tho...
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Creamish(f): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2015
Ibiblaze:
it's up to 7months now since my niece got missing, her name is Blessing Maxwell, she stays with my parents(her grand parents) she grew up in rainbow town. trans Amadi Port Harcourt.. but later vacated to old Port Harcourt township(town) in the city of Port Harcourt 7 years ago.. She passed through Community Secondary School Amadi Ama,, Port Harcourt and later got admission into Federal Politechnic in Imo State(Nekede) 3 years go and was about to go for her I. T before she got missing, she had MTN and ETISALAT lines but none has been going since 7months ago, we have waited patiently thinking she would return but hadn't heard anything from her or her friends, nobody knows her way about. please if traced or found or any suspicious identity from the picture below, please informed us on 0809 857 5028. please share this link to others.. thank you

Hi,

U could try going to her mobile network provider and ask to trace the location of the last call she made/that was made to her. That would help your search.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by stinggy(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Ibiblaze:

Same thing they said when my brother went missing. For 14 months, we couldn't locate the bad guy. Turns out he had problems in school and extra year(s) was certain.

Does your sister have any academic problem? Has she ever gone away for long weeks without contacting you guys before? Is there any family member she's always having clashes with?

Whatever it is, stay strong! I believe she'll be located sooner or later...

2 Likes

Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Ibiblaze(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2015
madridguy:
Did you people demanded what need to be done so that she can be free ? 7 month is too much for her and I cannot imagine the torture the innocent lady will be going through. Did you people asked the WISE ones what you need to do so that she can be released ? If yes, have you people done that ?

yes.. her mum was asked to bring a certain sum of money that he will make her to come back home but since then she has not return
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Yustash001(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmmm...I pray she's found...

1 Like

Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Blanc8:

Or

You are a disgrace to he goats. How did she dress?

1 Like

Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Chidoks(f): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Ibiblaze:

Ah!! You guys should keep praying to God.keep the hope alive.
but who are these 'wise ones'?
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Blanc8:

Or

Guy...you mumu small o.
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Ibiblaze(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2015
Chidoks:

Ah!! You guys should keep praying to God.keep the hope alive.
but who are these 'wise ones'?
it could b prophet or others as the name sugest.. but our neigbour met her pastor and he said the same thing
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2015
It is a pity that we both live far from each other. I live in Lagos so it will be hard for us to see. I felt really bad. My dear brother, I don't know how I might sound but I must let you know that from my consultation so far, your niece really need urgent attention to come out alive. She has been turned to sex machine by her abductor and the people holding her never mean well for her so you people must act fast. I never mean to scared you bro and please don't tell her mother this for her health. Let keep on praying for her and I pray God will bring her back home safe.

Ibiblaze:

yes.. her mum was asked to bring a certain sum of money that he will make her to come back home but since then she has not return
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Ibiblaze(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2015
Blanc8:

Or

you at your mature state of mind tell me what's wrong with her dressing

1 Like

Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Ibiblaze(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2015
madridguy:
It is a pity that we both live far from each other. I live in Lagos so it will be hard for us to see. I felt really bad. My dear brother, I don't know how I might sound but I must let you know that from my consultation so far, your niece really need urgent attention to come out alive. She has been turned to sex machine by her abductor and the people holding her never mean well for her so you people must act fast. I never mean to scared you bro and please don't tell her mother this for her health. Let keep on praying for her and I pray God will bring her back home safe.
do u really mean it bro? did u see it or u were informed by the consultant

Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Chidoks(f): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2015
Ibiblaze:

it could b prophet or others as the name sugest.. but our neigbour met her pastor and he said the same thing

From tha submissions of the person below me, i think this is a serious matter.you guys especially her mum and siblings should really get on your knees.there is nothing difficult for God. Let there be genuine repentance in the family then pray hard.also give thanks to God for her release.That's if you guys are Christians
By the way there is nothing wrong with her dtessing.the colour of her nails may not appeal to me but she is well dressed.
**Note: I know her mum is desperate to have her back so you guys should be on the watch.many con men will surface in the likeness of wise men just to dupe you guys.Focus on God alone.He's all knowing.He made her, loves her, can save her. Plead the blood of Jesus Christ over her and seek the mercies of God.don't forget sincere and heartfelt thanksgiving, it's verry effective. Shalom!
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2015
You sound funny to be asking me if I'm serious. How could I be playing with such a serious issue, I know what you people are going through now.

[quote author=Ibiblaze post=37654882][/quote]
Re: My Niece Is Missing (photos) by Akshow: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Blanc8:

Or
Tell me what screams wayward about the pix of this missing gal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Posts Facebook Video Of Her Beating Teen Daughter / Househelps- YES Or NO (give Reasons) / Mother Carries And Bathes Her Adult Son To Wish Him Happy Birthday - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.