Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Suggestion On How To Stop Scammers On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suggestion On How To Stop Scammers On Nairaland (545 Views)

Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Beware: Scammers On The Prowl On Linkedin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion On How To Stop Scammers On Nairaland by maxdozie(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2015
Good day Guys
I have being a Nairalander for a few years now and I can tell u the rate of scammers here increase daily , am afraid to say out of the 1.4Million members 1/4 of them are scammers looking for who to scam..

Now my Question is How this Scammers be stopped, Or probably reduced on our beloved nairaland ...

please let's leave our suggestions here , it would help our Boos Suen and the Mods improve Nairaland!

Thank You
Re: Suggestion On How To Stop Scammers On Nairaland by divinehand2003(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2015
YOU CAN'T STOP SCAMMERS FROM SCAMMING, BUT YOU CAN STOP YOURSELF FROM BEING SCAMMED.
HOW?
DON'T BE GREEDY
SHINE YOUR EYES
NO PAY BEFORE SERVICE

1 Like

Re: Suggestion On How To Stop Scammers On Nairaland by respect80(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2015
divinehand2003:
YOU CAN'T STOP SCAMMERS FROM SCAMMING, BUT YOU CAN STOP YOURSELF FROM BEING SCAMMED.
HOW?
DON'T BE GREEDY
SHINE YOUR EYES
NO PAY BEFORE SERVICE

What more shall I say?
When The writer above me have said it all
Re: Suggestion On How To Stop Scammers On Nairaland by maxdozie(m): 7:50am On Sep 04, 2015
divinehand2003:
HOW?
DON'T BE GREEDY
SHINE YOUR EYES
NO PAY BEFORE SERVICE

Don't pay Before service that part I don't agree with.. Not every1 are scammers .. And when that system is applied it spoils market for sellers..

(1) (Reply)

Xsiest Woman On The Planet - What Is Kate Upton Real Age ? / First Photos: Waje, Tania Omotayo, Timi Dakolo, D'banj & More At The All-star 'F / Cyber Island For All Nyben On Nl.please No Trebor Chopping.s.o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.