Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Keep Pushing Like Linda Ikeji Did! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Keep Pushing Like Linda Ikeji Did! (561 Views)

Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) / Searching A For Job Or Career? Become A Blogger Like Linda Ikeji And Make Wave. / My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Pushing Like Linda Ikeji Did! by mccoy47(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2015
Ok. so i was surfing through archive webpages when I stumbled upon Linda ikeji early blog post of about 2009. And it was so odd to realise that some post had as few as 18 comments on big stories. This got my curiosity to see what LIB's 1st ever post was like.
Lo and behold I stumbled upon " this is me...linda" The very 1st post of the inarguably the most visited blog in Africa. where thousands of yourhs (mostly jobless, sad to say though) scramble to be the 1st to comment with some comments coming less than a minute after it was uploaded!!!
Anyway I stumbled on the very 1st post dated 26th November 2006, Sunday 2:56pm. And her very 1st comment came in 4months later!!

http://lindaikeji..com/2006/11/this-is-melinda.html?m=1
Who would have thought?!
This astronomical rise to fame goes on to fame simply goes on to teach us that with dedication and persistence NOTHING IS UNATTAINABLE!

Re: Keep Pushing Like Linda Ikeji Did! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
That's quite reassuring, how you doing man?

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Important? / Manvotional: Do More, Live More, Be More / Steps To Overcoming Procrastination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.