Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

4 Reasons Why Buhari Is President Of The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Reasons Why Buhari Is President Of The North. (383 Views)

Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Buhari Is President Of The North. by mekaboy(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2015
From my on close observation i think fayose and ffk are right about buhari being president of the North. People have made excuses for him saying he wants to work with people he can trust etc. But as the president of a nation like Nigeria, it requires someone who has mingled with people from other regions and understands them.

Buharis knowledge of Nigeria is limited to the north and that is not healthy at all.

Here are my 4 reasons.

1, when bokoharam was killing Nigerians and the military engaged them. Buhari saw it as a fight against the North. He said niger delta millitants are paid while "my people" are killed. He did not see them as terrorists, rather his people.

2, His appointments, i dont have to talk much about that as it is seen that he only trusts northerners and see them as more qualified.

3, From his answer about giving those who gave him 97% more benefits. If you watched the video, you see that the answer was uncalled for as he was asked about niger delta and not votes. He only said what he was nursing in his mind all the while.

4, his assets were declared recently. He knows the location of all his properties in the north but cant trace the one he has in ph. which means he does not care about it as he will have no business with the south. How can u have a property somewhere and cant trave it for years and your not bothered? It shows you dont have regards for the region where the property is.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Is President Of The North. by yanabasee(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2015
Sai baba
Sai Dauran-slow poke
Sai I wail pass you
Sai naija on one chance
Sai I will probe the probables
Sai I have lied and will keep lying
Sai I be hypocrite
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe
Sai Atiku is a saint
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania / . / A Nairaland Fan Letter To Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.