Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

See What These People Do Almost Daily At Senator Samaho's House(photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What These People Do Almost Daily At Senator Samaho's House(photos) (1875 Views)

See The 4 Reasons Why Pregnant Women Need To Have S.ex Almost Daily / Unilag students treated badly at senator Ben Bruce Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What These People Do Almost Daily At Senator Samaho's House(photos) by williams2326(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2015
As should be believed, alms giving is one of the revered teachings in Islam. This is unlike the thites and offerings which characterise the christian church.Sen Saidu Samaho should be one of the ardent practising believer of this teaching going by what happens at his Talata Mafara residence in Zamfara state. It has become a vicious cycle. Women and children take turns to crowd in his residence for food and sundry assistance. Today, however seem to be d turn of the women. No doubt, other higher class people go there in form of advanced almajiris to cut their own cake but in a more civilized way

Re: See What These People Do Almost Daily At Senator Samaho's House(photos) by emeka94(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2015
instead of giving them free food, empower them with education and other handworks

don't give me fish, teach me how to fish instead

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photos:the Worst Road In Enugu State(rehab. Road) / Do You Believe This Can Actually Happen In A Few Weeks / See This Luxury Bus A Friend Of Mine Travelled In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.