Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey (5667 Views)

NERC Grants Gencos Right To Sell Electricity Directly To Consumers / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Bespoke Modern Kitchen Unit And Wardrobe With MDF/HDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
We are MDF producer in Kayseri Turkey

Beypan Entegre Company

Beypan Entegre A.S. company is a unique direct printed mdf and raw mdf manufactury. Addionally melamine faced mdf producer which is settled in Kayseri / Turkey and develope technology in printing the surfaces of these panels. This mentioned company is established in 1969 by Mr. Hasan Beydilli. The foundation of Beypan Entegre A.S. company has 40.000 m2 closed and 45.000 m2 open area for producing MDF. On the other hand research and development laboratory tests increases MDF panels quality to very good place in wood and forestry industry all over the World. Whole Beypan Entegre A.S. company products carries perfect printing design, careful working and superior raw materials.
Beypan Entegre A.S. company panel products thicknesses ranges from 2,7 mm to 30 mm and the dimensons are from 1220 mm to 2440 mm width and maxiumum lengt 3660 mm.

Beypan Entegre A.S. company products, which are printed as single and double faces are resistand against the destroying direct sun shine, aceton, thinners and gasoline because our products are produced in best way and world standarts.

Our Vision: In the changing business scenario the supplier is more than a mere source of goods.

Increased integreation and continious upgrading must be sought to address the needs of each individual customers.
At Beypan A.S. Company panels is our endeavor to understand the ever-changing markets, interact continuously with our customers and achieve a positive relationship of trust and belief.

Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by BigBossMan(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
ITS INSTANBUL. YOUR USERNAME GAVE YOU AWAY......
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2015
BigBossMan:
ITS INSTANBUL. YOUR USERNAME GAVE YOU AWAY......

Istanbul is our former capital city. it's big and beautiful like Lagos. The capital city Ankara is centrum of politics as like Abuja and is a nice and silent city. Kayseri is located geographically in the centrum of Turkey at Middle Anatolia.
Kayseri is well known by it's huge industry and trading intelligence of the people. The most well knowned products produced in Kayseri are Security doors and furnitures. These products are worldwide well known and exported to all over the world. But they also produce classy interior doors, MDF, curtains, carpets, ceramic wares, kitchen appliances, etc and etc.
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by prinogold: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Give me your price quotation for mdf boards
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2015
prinogold:
Give me your price quotation for mdf boards
please send me an inquiry to this email address: export@beypan.com.tr

1 Like

Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thank God we had a very peaceful election yesterday. The results are as expected. One powerful ruling party. Now AK Party won the election by earning % 49,6 of the total votes and won 316 seats in the parliament.
We pray this election will change our to a stronger country and to solve all the waiting problems.

Cengiz Yücel
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 10:27am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2016
We produce raw MDF, painted MDF and melamine faced MDF
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2016
We also produce LDF and HDF.

LDF = Low Density Fibreboard

HDF = High Density Fibreboard
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2016
Densities are as below:

HDF = 900 - 1000 kg / m3

MDF = 650 - 800 kg / m3

LDF = 550 - 650 kg / m3
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2016
MDF - Unsanden raw MDF - Sanded raw MDF

MDF - Painted MDF - direct printed MDF

MDF - Veneered MDF, Melamine faced MDF, Matt colored MDF, High Gloss MDF, One sided and two sided melamine faced MDF

www.beypan.com.tr

export@beypan.com.tr
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2016
Greetings from Turkey to all the nice and kind Nigerian people out there.
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Good Morning Nigeria
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 8:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Good Morning Everybody Out There At Nairaland.

Wish You All A Happy Successful and Blessed Day.

Istambul From Kayseri Turkey
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2016
What is MDF?

MDF = Medium Density Fıbreboard

Medium-density fibreboard (MDF) is an engineered wood product made by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibres, often in a defibrator, combining it with wax and a resin binder, and forming panels by applying high temperature and pressure. MDF is generally denser than plywood. It is made up of separated fibres, but can be used as a building material similar in application to plywood. It is stronger and much denser than particle board.

The name derives from the distinction in densities of fibreboard. Large-scale production of MDF began in the 1980s, in both North America and Europe.

Physical properties
Over time, the term MDF has become a generic name for any dry process fibre board. MDF is typically made up of 82% wood fibre, 9% urea-formaldehyde resin glue, 8% water and 1% paraffin wax. and the density is typically between 500 kg/m3 (31 lb/ft3) and 1,000 kg/m3 (62 lb/ft3). The range of density and classification as light, standard, or high density board is a misnomer and confusing. The density of the board, when evaluated in relation to the density of the fibre that goes into making the panel, is important. A thick MDF panel at a density of 700–720 kg/m3 may be considered as high density in the case of softwood fibre panels, whereas a panel of the same density made of hard wood fibres is not regarded as so. The evolution of the various types of MDF has been driven by differing need for specific applications.

Types
There are different kinds of MDF (sometimes labeled by colour):

- Moisture resistant is typically green
- Fire retardant MDF is typically red or blue
Although similar manufacturing processes are used in making all types of fibreboard, MDF has a typical density of 600–800 kg/m³ or 0.022–0.029 lb/in3, in contrast to particle board (160–450 kg/m³) and to high-density fibreboard (600–1,450 kg/m³).

Comparison with natural woods

MDF does not contain knots or rings, making it more uniform than natural woods during cutting and in service.[6] However, MDF is not entirely isotropic, since the fibres are pressed tightly together through the sheet. Typical MDF has a hard, flat, smooth surface that makes it ideal for veneering, as there is no underlying grain to telegraph through the thin veneer as with plywood. A so-called "Premium" MDF is available that features more uniform density throughout the thickness of the panel.

MDF may be glued, doweled or laminated. Typical fasteners are T-nuts and pan-head machine screws.[7] Smooth-shank nails do not hold well, and neither do fine-pitch screws, especially in the edge. Special screws are available with a coarse thread pitch, but sheet-metal screws also work well. Like natural wood, MDF may split when woodscrews are installed without pilot holes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medium-density_fibreboard

www.beypan.com.tr
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
Good evening Nigeria
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Good Morning Nice People Of Nigeria

How is Nigeria?
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
Good Morning Nigeria

Jummaa Mubarak

God Bless You
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by doingood: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
How do u sell. Mail joe4god2932@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2016
Good Morning Nigeria

Jummaa Mubarak

God Bless You All
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2016
Jummaa Mubarak

God Bless You All
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2016
doingood:
How do u sell. Mail joe4god2932@yahoo.com
I have send you an email. Please check your email box and get back to me.
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by doingood: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
I didn't see it
Resend it.
joe4god2932@yahoo.com
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
doingood:
I didn't see it
Resend it.
joe4god2932@yahoo.com

Hello doingood. I have send you a second e-mail together with the first e-mail. Please kindly check your e-mail box. If you have any questions or need more info about our products please contact me without hesitation.
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hello Nigeria,
Wish you all a pleasant and peaceful weekend.
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by doingood: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
I still didn't get the mail. What's d subject of d mail. Plz re-send and send me txt on 08034895737
I have someone who sells MDF and HDF big time. If ur price is ok we'll do business.
Thank u
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2016
doingood:
I still didn't get the mail. What's d subject of d mail. Plz re-send and send me txt on 08034895737
I have someone who sells MDF and HDF big time. If ur price is ok we'll do business.
Thank u

I have send you an e-mail the third time, including with the other emails. I hope you will see it this time.
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2016
Good Morning To All Nigerians.

Warm greetings from Turkey to Nigeria.
Re: High Quality Melamine Faced MDF Directly From Turkey by istambul(m): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2016
Beypan Entegre Color Catalog

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) / Investing In Insurance In Nigeria / Tinubu Cap is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.