Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Mtn Should Be Called To Order - Sim Registration - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Should Be Called To Order - Sim Registration (1099 Views)

MTN SIM Registration Again! / Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office / Sim Registration: Crowd At MTN Office Rumuodumaya, Port Harcourt (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Should Be Called To Order - Sim Registration by NaijaEcash(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
It seems the phrase CUSTOMER is KING is not applicable in the relationship between MTN and her customers. A visit to one of the branches of MTN showed a lot of aggrieved customers protesting the poor treatment they are receiving from this telecom provider.

Over ten people I spoke with reported that they came to the MTN office queued and underwent the re-registration of their SIM even though they had registered several years earlier. Few hours after the re-registration, they received SMS from MTN that their registration was successful. But alas, few days after their lines were disconnected and now they have to wait endlessly in the hot sun while the few employee in the branch are obviously overwhelmed by the crowd they have to attend to.

This is unfair. A lot of businessmen and women are being made to suffer for pure incompetency of whatever system MTN is using to update the customer data. Who will pay for the manhour and business opportunities that are lost by these men and women?

1 Share

Re: Mtn Should Be Called To Order - Sim Registration by SUGARBEE(f): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Totally cruel and wicked of Emptyhen grin

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Mtn Should Be Called To Order - Sim Registration by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Forward your complaint to NCC
Re: Mtn Should Be Called To Order - Sim Registration by ojun50(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Am nt going any were, am tired of the line they should block it.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Should Be Called To Order - Sim Registration by sugarboii(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
EMPTY HEN
Re: Mtn Should Be Called To Order - Sim Registration by Basildvalour(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
The images of people I see on the OP's picture are quite manageable. You needed to see what it was like in an MTN compound in Umuahia, Abia State yesterday that the frustration of people who were even left under the rain forced a uniformed (army) man to slap an MTN security officer. It almost got deadly if not for other civilians.

I still couldn't register as I was number 512 on the list. MTN threatened to disconnect my line yesterday but till now, it is still very much active and whenever I am less busy, I will go back for the rubbish!

How will aged people in the village travel to town to complete this hazardous task?
Re: Mtn Should Be Called To Order - Sim Registration by NaijaEcash(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
tunnamania11:
Forward your complaint to NCC
Report to NCC? What will they do? Are they not in Nigeria? Are they not aware of what people are passing through in the hands of the mobile phone operators!
It seems to me that our leaders and those in position of authority seem to respect social media outcry more than quiet complains. I guess because they want to appear as SAINTS to the outside world.

It is funny how Nigerians are made to literately beg for proper treatment after paying for services.
Re: Mtn Should Be Called To Order - Sim Registration by Hayorstimmy: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
So pple are going thru all dz tinz,,,make Airtel and Glo no join dem o... Dn am good to go
Re: Mtn Should Be Called To Order - Sim Registration by snadguy007(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
MTN is the most wicked network provider in the world. Now they want their customers to pay for their incompetences. The day they blocked my sim, i threw it away and got myself a new sim... No time.
Re: Mtn Should Be Called To Order - Sim Registration by NaijaEcash(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
snadguy007:
MTN is the most wicked network provider in the world. Now they want their customers to pay for their incompetence. The day they blocked my sim, i threw it away and got myself a new sim... No time.
I wish many businessmen have such option. If you throw away the sim that you have been using for business for years, you can be rest assured that your debtors will be glad to give it as excuse why they are no longer picking your calls! cheesy
Re: Mtn Should Be Called To Order - Sim Registration by snadguy007(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2015
NaijaEcash:

I wish many businessmen have such option. If you throw away the sim that you have been using for business for years, you can be rest assured that your debtors will be glad to give it as excuse why they are no longer picking your calls! cheesy
lol.... That means business men don't have a choice than to abandon their business and go queue for registration, right??

(1) (Reply)

Between Tecno F6 And Infinix Hot 2 X510 Which Is Better? / A Mobile Phone That Can Really Last For 15 Days: Check it out / Steps To Upgrade Your Tecno Camon C8 To Marshmallow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.