Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (324603 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Better Bro all this phone manufacturers doesn't have good after sales service all they knows is to collect money and over hype their products when the time for them to stick and help their customer they won't take an eyes of pity to look and assist Gionee almost make me phoneless Gionee make #SAD not #SMILES
thank you for this, same thing happened to be when I was using gionee p2 and gionee p4. Gionee really failed me.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
seunlayi:
thank you for this, same thing happened to be when I was using gionee p2 and gionee p4. Gionee really failed me.
Once am done with my Gionee M3 Mini i will discontinue using Gionee phones
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2016
Iamtosignno:

Yes, all this cc of a thing sef, nawa
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2016
seunlayi:

Yes, all this cc of a thing sef, nawa
I no like wahala brand like tecno again morever i have learnt to be maintenance
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2016
abeg who get the m3 mini for sale... I stay @Ibadan
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Goahead(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hi you all, how do I solve this persistent problem with my playstore? I haven't been able to update my apps for a while now... Please, you guys should help me out.

Attached picture is the error message I got whenever I try to login.

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Goahead(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Goahead:
Hi you all, how do I solve this persistent problem with my playstore? I haven't been able to update my apps for a while now... Please, you guys should help me out.

SOLVED!!!
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by tall2ce(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Gionee do u strong tin? grin
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 11Anonymous(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2016
solar007:
http://https://yadi.sk/d/RqeJuDqCuVNvX

Latest Russian firmware.
I got it from the 4pdaru site
Would you mind updating this link?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hello nairalanders Happy sunday if there is phone accessories seller here i own Gionee M3 Mini which it Flex for Power switching and for Volume and Up and Down mistakenly cut by me so am searching for it if you have whatsapp and call me on 09025247148
Here the Flex pictures

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by peeguy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Hello nairalanders Happy sunday if there is phone accessories seller here i own Gionee M3 Mini which it Flex for Power switching and for Volume and Up and Down mistakenly cut by me so am searching for it if you have whatsapp and call me on 09025247148
Here the Flex pictures
phone accessories can be gotten from service centres
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
peeguy:

phone accessories can be gotten from service centres
Gionee service centres attendants won't sell it for me on less i want to repair it and they said it is N7,500 because my phone touch pad have crack and the real price to change the flex is N1,500
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 5:25am On Nov 01, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Gionee service centres attendants won't sell it for me on less i want to repair it and they said it is N7,500 because my phone touch pad have crack and the real price to change the flex is N1,500
meaning that they wanted to change the screen together with the flex?

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by quivah(f): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2016
gionee m3 mini for sale in Lagos.
21k negotiable.
in clean condition
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by tall2ce(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2016
Iamtosignno:
but why
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2016
tall2ce:

but why
You wanna know why ok is because Gionee can't help all they know is money
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2016
tall2ce:

but why
You wanna know why ok is because Gionee can't help all they know is money and they don't make M3 Mini parts available in the market maybe it was made for nigeria market
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by peeguy(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2016
Iamtosignno:
You wanna know why ok is because Gionee can't help all they know is money and they don't make M3 Mini parts available in the market maybe it was made for nigeria market
Was M3mini only sold in Nigeria?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by jayjayp: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
peeguy:

Something like that
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ecosystm(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
Goahead:

PLS HOW DO U SOLVE YOUR GOOGLE PLAYSTORE PROBLEM COS AM HAVING SIMILAR PROB ESP.WITH MY GIONEE M2M
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
peeguy:
So you don't know
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Goahead(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
ecosystm:

PLS HOW DO U SOLVE YOUR GOOGLE PLAYSTORE PROBLEM COS AM HAVING SIMILAR PROB ESP.WITH MY GIONEE M2M
Note: Your phone must be rooted.
1. Remove your google account.
2Use ES file Explorer or root Explorer.
3. Open root explorer first mount it as read and write (you can see the mount option from root explorer main window clearly) and move on to
this directory (system>etc>long press hosts and select "open in text editor "wink
4. Then erase everything there and type following .
127.0.0.1 localhost
#127.185.66.4 android.clients.google.com
5. Save it and by touching 3 dots on top right corner then save and exit. This, practically solves any playstore problem you'd ever encounter.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by jaymichael(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Goahead:
Note: Your phone must be rooted.
1. Remove your google account.
2Use ES file Explorer or root Explorer.
3. Open root explorer first mount it as read and write (you can see the mount option from root explorer main window clearly) and move on to
this directory (system>etc>long press hosts and select "open in text editor "wink
4. Then erase everything there and type following .
127.0.0.1 localhost
#127.185.66.4 android.clients.google.com
5. Save it and by touching 3 dots on top right corner then save and exit. This, practically solves any playstore problem you'd ever encounter.
The reason for the playstore error in the first place was the rooting of the phone. My M3mini developed same issues after rooting. If I want to update my app, I use the playstore of my tablet, then tranafer to my phone with xender.
I have taken my phone to gionee customer care center to fix the software issues sha.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Goahead(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
jaymichael:
The reason for the playstore error in the first place was the rooting of the phone. My M3mini developed same issues after rooting. If I want to update my app, I use the playstore of my tablet, then tranafer to my phone with xender.
I have taken my phone to gionee customer care center to fix the software issues sha.
The problem was actually from the firmware, there was an update solely for it.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 02, 2016
Hello Every phone geek in here i have a question My Gionee M3 Mini Power switch mistakely got cut and the flex is not available in market so can a similar Gionee Phone Power switch Flex work with my phone
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 5:36am On Nov 02, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Hello Every phone geek in here i have a question My Gionee M3 Mini Power switch mistakely got cut and the flex is not available in market so can a similar Gionee Phone Power switch Flex work with my phone

Go to their. Care centre instead of making assumption.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2016
4peace:

Go to their. Care centre instead of making assumption.
Gionee are mad people you won't believe what they told me when i went to their people so what i am planning to do can it work out or not
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by jaymichael(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Goahead:
The problem was actually from the firmware, there was an update solely for it.
The OTA update I received which is 401 mb did not install after download
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by gidjah(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
Any one with the working panel for gionee p5w mobile phone please ??you may quote me for talk o.you may also wanna come buy my gionee p5w which refuses to boot past the logo when you switch it on.it is new

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kiady16: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
take it to carl care
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kiady16: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
gidjah:
Any one with the working panel for gionee p5w mobile phone please ??you may quote me for talk o.you may also wanna come buy my gionee p5w which refuses to boot past the logo when you switch it on.it is new
take it to carl care na, dem go repair am na
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kiady16: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Here the Flex pictures
go to Carl care and fix it

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.