Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (324193 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ritababe(f): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Kbs468:
grin grin
I was actually inspired by ritababe.

When she mentioned downloading an App, I then quickly remembered that I once clicked on the system manager back then in November 2015 when I couldn't do something like that as that was the first day I bought the phone and that can be seen in the first screenshot I presented while asking my question.

Then again, I used to transfer only 1 App to SD card and Logout b4, but decided to take a step further today by doing all the transfer on one attempt by navigating with the back arrow b4 finally logging out after completion.

Then phew!!!!! Play store straight I dashed to.

cool

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by ritababe(f): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Valfrankie:
*whispers* Ok is not enough here o, prayer will be more like it. Where can I see you in case I loose something I couldn't tight?
*checks her signature* yeah, right! I'm conversant with your palace! I hope your man servants and guards will let me in when I come knocking sad

lol
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by invisibleman2: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
please how do I change the picture of my phone cover when is closed?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by dridowu: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
Goahead:
You only need to back up your WhatsApp chats, contacts on phone, important text messages and App.
BREAKDOWNS
**WhatsApp... Go to> settings >chats and calls>chat back up... Click on the green button and select either your Google Drive or SD card.

**Contacts, text messages and call logs.... Go to your settings >Advance settings >back up and reset> click on system back up and restore >back up to storage, then tick the box of the respective operation to be carried out.
Download Es file Explorer to back up your useful APPs. You can now reset your phone without the worry of loosing your irreversible data.
thanks bro, i will do that once the issue re-occur , right now everything is working fine, thanks once more.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Oyetboy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Kbs468:

State your location nauw and anyone that is from your side would indicate or refer you to a near by place you could get it. Although it is almost getting scare now but notwithstanding, you can still get it at higher price than initial.
lagos state
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by afezy110(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
how many mb is dedicated for apps in the internal storage
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2016

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2016
RU123123:
FontsPack for M3mini
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvcdd16uy8422yh/P4_fonts.zip?dl=1 Install from TWRP
Its been a while bro... What happened?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Donpre:

Its been a while bro... What happened?
sorry. the work is eating all my time sad
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
RU123123:

sorry. the work is eating all my time sad
I thought as much... Anyway, I'm glad you're back

Bout the new twrp, can i flash via flashify?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Microsoftmi(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
@ Donpre i flashed via flashify and it worked.. Thanks @ RU123123 for the twrp upgrade grin

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kbs468(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
afezy110:
how many mb is dedicated for apps in the internal storage
See below

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by afezy110(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kbs468:
See below
thanks..and has anyone tried using 4g with airtel on this phone?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kbs468(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
afezy110:

thanks..and has anyone tried using 4g with airtel on this phone?
I guess the sign for 4g is represented by H^+ right? Because the signal also includes H, G, and 3G but they are always fluctuating interchangeably in my Area.

Again even with 0.00k/s speed indication, it also browse.

Above all, it all depends on network signal strength.

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
can smile sim when on this device?

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Can I flash that twrp upgrade directly when in recovery mode?

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
seunlayi:
Can I flash that twrp upgrade directly when in recovery mode?
only from SPFlashTool or app (need root) - flashify / rashr
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Microsoftmi:
@ Donpre i flashed via flashify and it worked.. Thanks @ RU123123 for the twrp upgrade grin
Kul.... Twrp 3.0 look dope #ThanksRu
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by temtop005(m): 12:49am On Feb 15, 2016
Pls guys, it seems that those who rooted with twrp are not having problems like the kingroot users, my question is how can I use twrp to flash if I unroot kingroot.... Secondly who has done OTA repair on this phone.. Pls I anticipate ur answers God bless you all
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 12:52am On Feb 15, 2016
temtop005:
Pls guys, it seems that those who rooted with twrp are not having problems like the kingroot users, my question is how can I use twrp to flash if I unroot kingroot.... Secondly who has done OTA repair on this phone.. Pls I anticipate ur answers God bless you all
simply download "SuperSU.zip"... make sure it a flashable zip file... reboot to twrp and tap install, then select zip

@Second question, I don't get.... what's "OTA repair"?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 4:09am On Feb 15, 2016
If your internal storage is full, u will soon find it impossible to download from play store. Play store downloads to your internal sd space. Not your external sd card. Its not a rooting problem its just you have to uninstall some applications.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 4:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Thanks Ru for your fonts
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by temtop005(m): 4:30am On Feb 15, 2016
If u click the red triangle it will bring OTA repair option.. This is common to we kingroot users. How do I reboot into twrp. Pls pardon my question. If I uninstall kingroot which is the same thing as unrooting. If I now try the twrp will u will pls explain, won't it cause any trouble?

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kbs468(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2016
Abeg if the Bobo that complained about the inability of the torch lasting longer enough for him to use it for reading is still visiting here, please he should be doing the following in other to enable him achieve his desire because I just discovered it last night too.

1. Don't always access the Torch through unlocking of your screen else it will always be going off automatically after some seconds or minutes

2. For your Torch to last longer even for more than 1hour b4 going off, always access it while your screen is still locked without opening it through supplying your password or ur unlocking pattern

3. While the phone is in condition 2 above, place your finger close to the Home key and Drag from bottom towards the top to see the below

4. Then click on the Torch and you are then good to go by reading for hours without the Torch going off.

I have forgotten your moniker, else I would have mentioned you directly but if you still come around, you should be able to see this but if you have discovered it already, good and fine.

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2016
temtop005:
If u click the red triangle it will bring OTA repair option.. This is common to we kingroot users. How do I reboot into twrp. Pls pardon my question. If I uninstall kingroot which is the same thing as unrooting. If I now try the twrp will u will pls explain, won't it cause any trouble?
hmmm.... that's new @OTA repair

to reboot to recovery(twrp in this case), simply switch off your phone then press the vol+ and power button at the same time till the gionee logo comes up

uninstalling king root wouldn't unroot your phone, I think king root has an unroot switch somewhere in the settings, that will wipe su binary from your phone(unroot)

its best you use flashify to flash twrp(while your phone is still rooted).... then unroot with king root and flash root again with twrp
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Ameboperoo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kbs468:
Abeg if the Bobo that complained about the inability of the torch lasting longer enough for him to use it for reading is still visiting here, please he should be doing the following in other to enable him achieve his desire because I just discovered it last night too.

1. Don't always access the Torch through unlocking of your screen else it will always be going off automatically after some seconds or minutes

2. For your Torch to last longer even for more than 1hour b4 going off, always access it while your screen is still locked without opening it through supplying your password or ur unlocking pattern

3. While the phone is in condition 2 above, place your finger close to the Home key and Drag from bottom towards the top to see the below

4. Then click on the Torch and you are then good to go by reading for hours without the Torch going off.

I have forgotten your moniker, else I would have mentioned you directly but if you still come around, you should be able to see this but if you have discovered it already, good and fine.
Thanks so much dear.
I have overcome it long since but I don't even remember how I did it. I can put on the touch for hours now either through the shortcut icon or through smart gesture. I just draw a pattern on the blackscreen and switch the touch on or off.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
RU123123:
FontsPack for M3mini

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvcdd16uy8422yh/P4_fonts.zip?dl=1
Install from TWRP

Please how do I change my battery indicator on my status bar from the default rectangular shape to a circular shape or a pie shape?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2016
Ccanyanwu:

Please how do I change my battery indicator on my status bar from the default rectangular shape to a circular shape or a pie shape?
Not possible

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
seunlayi:
Not possible
It is. Seen it in some phones
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Valfrankie(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2016
cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.