Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today (30890 Views)

Wike Commissions Port Harcourt Pleasure Park (Photos) / Wike Commissions Port-Harcourt Gardens Estate / Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wike the worker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Richie0974: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Imortal001:
Weldone, river state caretaker!
LOL @ caretaker....Meanwhile, let Wike continue with that till 30th October 2015 time-limit for the Elections Tribunal to decide his fate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by ThisMeansWAR: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Well done sai amaechi cheesy

Wiked taking the glory of your works
Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Barram: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up a feasible and reliable source of income.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Nnemuka(f): 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
omenka:
Watch how Wailing Wailers give Wike credit for this. cheesy

Here's their M.O.

1. News: Refineries begin production after completion of TAM.

Wailers: Thank you GEJ!! Turn around maintenance can't be completed in 100 days, so it is the work of Jonathan and not Buhari.

2. News: Nigerians ecstatic as electricity supply hits record high of 5000MW.

Wailers: Thank you GEJ!! Even after your departure, Nigerians still enjoy the impact of your admin.

3. News: Peugeot completes auto workshop- to begin production soon.

Wailers: Thank you GEJ!! It is your automobile industry policy working magic.

4. News: Wike commissions new faculty of law building in uniport.

Wailers: Thank you Wike!! The best performing governor in Africa!!

5. News: Wike commissions housing Estate.

Wailers: Thank you Wike!! Bla bla bla.

cheesy

#WailersGotNoConscience. cheesy

May be we should give credit to buhari for allowing Wike perform and achieve such feat.
Na so u dull rish? Well Your Lord is a dullard what do i expect from his follower?

6 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
re-commissioning ke embarassed
Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Well done sai amaechi cheesy

Wiked taking the glory of your works

Yes. Just like Grandpa is doing is taking the glory for GEJs works. That's the change we're talking about.

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by ThisMeansWAR: 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
dearpreye:

Yes. Just like Grandpa is doing is taking the glory for GEJs works. That's the change we're talking about.
and the way gej took glory for all objs work .. Ironic .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by profjeff(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
wike the work you are doing will speak for you, keep it up and prove rivers state APC wrong. we are solidly behind you.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
and the way gej took glory for all objs work .. Ironic .

Very ironic. Let's give kudos where it's appropriate.
Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by lonelydora: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Was that why I was hearing siren everywhere?
Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wike and PDP is working in Rivers,you already have my vote for a 2nd term in office!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by ijekul(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
gassdon:
That is Amaechi project you just re-painted and commissioned as your own.
Am PDP supporter, but this one is just not fair.
APC dullards will finish us ooo

Wike why?

Plz can u shut up? Or atleast get small sense

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Sai Wike

Any other Wike is a counterfeit cool

What about the bad roads of Oyigbo, he should fix them. angry
Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
ijekul:

Plz can u shut up? Or atleast get small sense

This is PDP liar quoting me.

Truth is bitter and painful, but it must be told for God sake.
Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
kaeforum:

What about the bad roads of Oyigbo, he should fix them. angry

Very soon he will get there. With his current passion and tempo, it's a question of time.

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by milodegrea(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
......... Please someone should help me tell my governor that work has started ooh!

Sai APC!

Sai my fellow northern cows #Abokis#!!

Sai slow Baba aka Mr. Body language!!!

Sai the ZOO REPUBLIC!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by M16: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
360metrosports:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-7U_yaEZ8jcQ/VemSfBtdcXI/AAAAAAAABpA/EWVQwuz1Mlk/s320/IMG-20150904-WA0003.jpg[/img]
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on Thursday commissioned the Mbano Camp/Old Aba-Port Harcourt road to Kom-kom railway and the Iriebe Housing Estate with a declaration that his administration is based on projects delivery rather than media hype.

Speaking during the Commissioning of the Mbano Camp/Old Aba-Port Harcourt road to Kom-kom railway, Governor Wike said it is in fulfilment of the pledge he made to the Oyigbo people that he will fix the critical road before his first 100days.

He immediately directed the contractors to commence the second phase of the road which will terminate at the boundary with Abia State, adding that the second road in Oyigbo Local Government Area linking Eleme Local Government Area will be constructed to improve the economy of the two areas.

He said: "This administration is anchored on God, that is why we will continue to win. It is not a media based administration, but one based on performance, facts and development of our beloved state.

"Whatever promise I made during the campaign, I will keep. This administration is focused on reviving Rivers State and ensuring that our people benefit from good governance ".

At the commissioning of the Iriebe Housing Estate, Governor Wike directed that the 50 units of higher low income flats be sold to the people at affordable prices without any profit to government.

He said that his administration will be beneficial to all people of the state irrespective of their social status.

The governor stressed that his housing programme will be targeted at the less privileged to ensure that their standard of living is improved.

Rivers State Commissioner for Housing, Mr Emma Okah said the project is the first in the comprehensive housing programme of Governor Wike.

Permanent Secretary of the State Ministry of Works, Paulinus Nwankwoala said the Mbano Camp/Old Aba-Port Harcourt road to Kom-kom railway is 3.7kilometres in length and will help the people of the area overcome their difficulties.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant (Media )to the Rivers State Governor.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-QyqcoKD9hX0/VemSdXJ-akI/AAAAAAAABo4/ZGl-Gi3Ysxo/s320/IMG-20150904-WA0001.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZntrGfCybK8/VemSgtsWObI/AAAAAAAABpE/px8SpEVnUvU/s320/IMG-20150904-WA0008.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-6m504DrcjTc/VemS5kRK_uI/AAAAAAAABpQ/IzqZD1CFc3M/s320/IMG-20150904-WA0025.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-bR3cAq9zLTQ/VemS6d49JcI/AAAAAAAABpU/dcnxxe2Fyw0/s320/IMG-20150904-WA0029.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-0IhO9OeoNDQ/VemS6yqcrcI/AAAAAAAABpY/NrSZUDlUs_A/s320/IMG-20150904-WA0033.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-wike-commissions-mbano-campold.html

Wike the liar and fraud. Iriebe housing estate is a partnership between Afribank estates a subsidiary of defunct Afribank and Rivers state Government conceived during Amechi's tenure. For him to commission part of it and claim it as his project while it's incomplete is a massive fraud

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by gbishman: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
All for show, illegality can never be allowed to foster.
Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by atlwireles: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
M16:

Wike the liar and fraud. Iriebe housing estate is a partnership between Afribank estates a subsidiary of defunct Afribank and Rivers state Government conceived during Amechi's tenure. For him to commission part of it and claim it as his project while it's incomplete is a massive fraud

grin grin grin grin keep wanking

5 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
omojoshy:
LOL @ caretaker....Meanwhile, let Wike continue with that till 30th October 2015 time-limit for the Elections Tribunal to decide his fate.
Lol time limit ke? Na you set the time limit ni? The tribunal has not even finished sitting let alone appeal and supreme courts

2 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by loadman: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Imortal001:
U are still sleeping. Don't be decieved Wike rules while Ameachi bow.......
Wike is on ground

3 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by nationwide1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Imortal001:
No be so una talk say Saraki no go remain for senate presidency seat reach 3 weeks?

Now the tune is changing because judging from the caliber of people ( Emir Sanusi, Dangote) who pay Saraki solidarity / courtesy visits, any wise person would know that no human power in Nigeria can dethrone Saraki.

Wike will rule Rivers State for 8 years.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
laurel03:
Nigeria politicians will be praising their self and announcing to the world they are commissioning project like they are using their money to do the projects... What are you there for?? Another Fayose of the south south... But on a serious note... It was like Amaechi did not really do well for Rivers because with the way he talks then I thought all the major roads in rivers was fixed...with all the oil money he collected.. #9ja politithiefcian stealing money since 1999#.. Yet Wike well done....
It's a very sad situation. Nigeria isn't anywhere near a normal or sane society. Leaders are supposed to do what's required of them without noise and fanfare but that's not the case here . And that's because there so much underdevelopment and backwardness that whoever does very little wants to be noticed, plus with the recent primitive and negative propaganda occasioned by the APC and it's foot soldiers, PDP governors will have no option than bring some news about their strides in their respective states.

Well, Amaechi, in comparison with Odili, did very very well. He was a huge improvement on Odili. And now we're banking on Wike is go a step further than Amaechi.

All in all, Nigeria is still largely a backward and grossly underdeveloped nation. SMH!
Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by boujaye: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
gassdon:
That is Amaechi project you just re-painted and commissioned as your own.
Am PDP supporter, but this one is just not fair.
APC dullards will finish us ooo

Wike why?

no you are very wrong. i have a colleague in office that lives around that estate. he said the 50 housing estate was built from the scratch by Wike

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nnemuka:
Just in 100 days and the good part of it is that he is able to achieve this feat while the probe of corrupt people went on...
meanwhile a dullard is seated somewhere in Aso rock denying his 100days promises....

. all those project are former government project. be alert
Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
ebenezerolaiwola:

You guys are unreal.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
boujaye:

no you are very wrong. i have a colleague in office that lives around that estate. he said the 50 housing estate was built from the scratch by Wike

Your colleague in the office is another liar just like Lai & co in APC, please fear him or her

The place is my area so I have better information. ok

PDP FOR LIFE
Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by Thankful1970: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Who laid the foundation to the Housing Estate. Who awarded the contract to built the Estate. I'm quite sure this is one of Amaechi project that the glory is being stolen!!!!!!!
Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by ijekul(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
ebenezerolaiwola:

If u dnt av prove just shut up...lying lyer

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
laurel03:
Nigeria politicians will be praising their self and announcing to the world they are commissioning project like they are using their money to do the projects... What are you there for?? But on a serious note... It was like Amaechi did not really do well for Rivers because with the way he talks then I thought all the major roads in rivers was fixed...with all the oil money he collected.. #9ja politithiefcian stealing money since 1999#.. Yet Wike well done....
. I reside and base in port Harcourt, about all those project commissions are former government project. shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arrested Abuja Bombers Planned More Attacks / Saraki Recall Poster Spotted In Ilorin (Photo) / President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.