Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Floating Fish Feed Machinery - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Floating Fish Feed Machinery (1441 Views)

The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) / Floating Fish Feed Machinery / floating Fish Feed Pelletizer SAMPLE for visiting on site in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floating Fish Feed Machinery by Ugokel(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
This extruding machine gives same quality as any good imported fish feed. The machine has been mounted several locations for for private and commercial usage in Nigeria. The model is SLPH65 with 100/120kgs/hour capacity. Power consumption is 15kwa/22HP. The simple design and its single screw made it one of the most well tropicalised in Nigeria. Corrosion resistant with very low maintenance cost.
The machine has underlying advanced technology with ultra sensitive panel that monitors extrusion activities. This unique feature made the machine trouble free.
Application: 2mm to 10mm
Quick installation, moderate power consumption, easy to run and clean and also after sales services.

The hammer mill has a tangential feeding hammer welded with strong steel structure. It has a magnetic device to trap metals away before the feed materials gets to the milling section of the machine. This prevents damage to the hammers, sieve and machine body as well as removing metal debris from the feed material. This facilitates smooth running of machine without interruption.

This machine is perfect in milling, crushing, grinding to fine texture, all feed ingredients such as maize, sorghum, millet, soya meal, PKC, GNC etc
The operations are easy, bio-security compliant, firm, durable and wear resistance.
Application: Crushing, Grinding, Pulverizing, Breaking, milling
The machine is trouble free, quick installation, moderate power consumption.
We have them in 10Hp, 15Hp and 22 House Power.
Price entered is for 10Hp

This mixer features quick and efficient batch mixing that ensures smooth and homogenous mix of water and pulverrised ingredients. The mixer is made of very strong rectangular ladder and drum that feeds the water hose. It can be used for both wet and dry ingredients.
1. mixes all classes of animal feeds within 10 minutes
2. wet feed mixing for pigs on commercial farms
3. wet mixing of blended fish ingredients for pelleting by floating feed extruder or dry poultry ingredients mixing.
Capacity is 300kgs per batch
Very rugged and extremely resistant to corrosion, low power consumption, easy to clean, trouble free, wide range of application, simple design.

Re: Floating Fish Feed Machinery by Jamesrock(m): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Am a medical studnt, bt i have interest in agrobiznez... Wat if i cum around by decemba to get a few(below 10) for a start... Pls
Re: Floating Fish Feed Machinery by Alpha2k(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
What is your price?
Re: Floating Fish Feed Machinery by obstead200(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
18000 birds is not a joke. I have only one question;

At that age, they shud still be laying. So Why are u selling off?

1 Like

Re: Floating Fish Feed Machinery by obstead200(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2015

At that age, they shud still be laying. So Why are u selling off? Pls post a picture of the entire farm here.

No vex ooo. We need to beware of scams and kidnapping. Remember that new style of kidnapping where intending buyers are lured to remote locations and kidnapped for ransome by the so called criminal "seller"
Re: Floating Fish Feed Machinery by Ugokel(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2015
obstead200:

At that age, they shud still be laying. So Why are u selling off?

They are doing only 50% and we are tired as 3 vet docs could not. They only add weight and less eggs. I am actually consulting for the farm on sales of all products of the farm including their imported cages. We are responsible persons. If you have the capacity as we are looking for a single buyer for all birds, then contact me .
Tnx
Re: Floating Fish Feed Machinery by Ugokel(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Alpha2k:
What is your price?

Our price offer is N1050 per bird.
Can we hear from you.
Again we will favour a single buyer that will in one day lift all the birds.
If you have the capacity get back,
Tnx
Re: Floating Fish Feed Machinery by authority2006(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
You are looking for one single buyer that will buy 18,000 layers that are to be eaten at a go? Like seriously? What will happen if you decide to sell them hundreds and like 1 thousand? As you keep looking for a single buyer, you are still feeding them. Honestly speaking, I don't understand why? 18,000 birds must be sold to one single buyer! You are on a long thing.
Re: Floating Fish Feed Machinery by Alpha2k(m): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nooooooooo
Re: Floating Fish Feed Machinery by obstead200(m): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
authority2006:
You are looking for one single buyer that will buy 18,000 layers that are to be eaten at a go? Like seriously? What will happen if you decide to sell them hundreds and like 1 thousand? As you keep looking for a single buyer, you are still feeding them. Honestly speaking, I don't understand why? 18,000 birds must be sold to one single buyer! You are on a long thing.
I wish him happy selling. If I were in Lagos I wud have considered picking some of d farm equipments
Re: Floating Fish Feed Machinery by aumoria(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2015
This must be a sorry regret for the investor. As the consultant what is the cause of the poor performance of the birds?
Re: Floating Fish Feed Machinery by barrackodick(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
This is a pathetic situation, wish d investor d fortitude 2 bear d loss, I alos experience same challange on my layers, wat I actual think was d cus of less production of egg might b from d hatchery, parent stock or just unfortunate nature of d birds......e.g just like in humanbeing a set of twin 1 might b tall while d other short bt der both from same parent.....my prayer is God should just help we farmers in our business

(1) (Reply)

Free! Fertilizer And Agrochemicals Application Calender 4 Vegetable Cultivation / Kwara State Ministry Of Agriculture Address / Download Prices Of Agricultural Commodities In Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.