Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

APC Crisis: Leaders Claim Buhari Is Not Involving Them In Ministerial Appointmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Leaders Claim Buhari Is Not Involving Them In Ministerial Appointmen (779 Views)

Abuja Natives Protest Non-inclusion In Ministerial List (Photos) / Senate May Involve EFCC, ICPC In Ministerial Screening / The Same People Who Claim Buhari Is Sick Are Now The Ones Being Hospitalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Crisis: Leaders Claim Buhari Is Not Involving Them In Ministerial Appointmen by giftemerald: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
According to a National Working Committee (NWC) member of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC), is feeling left behind on President Buhari’s ministerial appointments. The party’s leadership feel they are not being carried along in the appointments so far made by President Muhammadu Buhari, warning of dire consequences that can trigger.

The NWC member regretted that, “We read in the newspapers like every other Nigerian that President Muhammadu Buhari promised to appoint his ministers this month of September. But we, the leaders of the party are in the dark over the process; the president is not talking to us”.

The party bigwig however warned that the President may have difficulty getting his ministers confirmed by the Senate if leaders of the party are not carried along.

“I am sure the president knows the huge political implications of not carrying leaders of our party along in his ongoing efforts to appoint his ministers. I can tell you confidently that the ministerial list will not pass through the Senate,” the APC source added.

Also speaking with the national daily, erstwhile governor in one of the northern states, now senator categorically noted that: “the president would be signing the death warrant of the APC if he chooses not to carry the party along in his appointment of ministers.

Meanwhile, a source in the presidency noted that though President Buhari once indicated his desire to solely appoint his ministers, that position has since changed, stressing that: “I was in a meeting recently when governors and leaders of the APC met with the president and he promised to carry them along in the process.”

The source further told the newspaper that even though the governors and other party leaders would be allowed to nominate their candidates, “the nomination will finally be cleared by the president because there are many members of the APC who worked against the party during the last general election.’’

For more News update please visit www.watchdognews.net
Re: APC Crisis: Leaders Claim Buhari Is Not Involving Them In Ministerial Appointmen by prettytasha(f): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
smiley
Re: APC Crisis: Leaders Claim Buhari Is Not Involving Them In Ministerial Appointmen by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
I don't have a dull president
Re: APC Crisis: Leaders Claim Buhari Is Not Involving Them In Ministerial Appointmen by Abbey24(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sai baba my amiable president pls carry your party chieftain along cuz their is a say which says " two good heads are better dan one" but if any one of the big cabals is found wanting, i support you on corruption crusade. No goin back baba
Re: APC Crisis: Leaders Claim Buhari Is Not Involving Them In Ministerial Appointmen by staymore: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
When the wailers spotted a civilian dictator as a President you guys thought we were kidding.

I command all of you to shut up and be loyal to the dullard aboki because charity begins at home.
Re: APC Crisis: Leaders Claim Buhari Is Not Involving Them In Ministerial Appointmen by Trailblazer1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
sole administrator grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Crisis: Leaders Claim Buhari Is Not Involving Them In Ministerial Appointmen by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
I won't be surprise when the northern dominated ministerial list is out. I am thankful I did not sweat it out for Buhari during the presidential election.
Re: APC Crisis: Leaders Claim Buhari Is Not Involving Them In Ministerial Appointmen by Perfectwazobia: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
WATCHOUT I WILL MAKE THE LIST cool kiss
Re: APC Crisis: Leaders Claim Buhari Is Not Involving Them In Ministerial Appointmen by psucc(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ministerial list of northern Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

The Only Country In The World That Has A Lot Of Jobs. / Wike Vows To Implement Amaechi Probe Report / The Rise And Fall Of Senator Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.