Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Photos:president Buhari's Assets Declaration Drives More Prospects To Union Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:president Buhari's Assets Declaration Drives More Prospects To Union Bank (667 Views)

Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) / Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:president Buhari's Assets Declaration Drives More Prospects To Union Bank by skultrick(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari public declaration of his assets has been greeted by lots of reactions. Nigerians across the country have hailed the President and his vice in what has been described as "leadership by example".

With President Buhari declaring that he has account with only Union bank PLC. Trending now on Twitter , are lots of reactions from Nigerians who have considered Union bank PLC the best bank in Nigeria and a saver place to keep their money.

Source: http://nigeriainfohub.com/photos-president-buharis-assets-declaration-drives-more-prospects-to-union-bank/

Re: Photos:president Buhari's Assets Declaration Drives More Prospects To Union Bank by Smooyis(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Union Bank needs to do a lot of work in order to gain lost glory. PMB having his account with them will not be sufficient to bring back lost customers like myself.

They need to improve on their service delivery.
Re: Photos:president Buhari's Assets Declaration Drives More Prospects To Union Bank by OVI75(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
ok o
Re: Photos:president Buhari's Assets Declaration Drives More Prospects To Union Bank by Imortal001: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Buhari till 2023
Re: Photos:president Buhari's Assets Declaration Drives More Prospects To Union Bank by iduzebaba(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Union bank! If dem go liquidate.. not even d president 30M wil stop it.. let me stick with my first bank jeje..
Re: Photos:president Buhari's Assets Declaration Drives More Prospects To Union Bank by acmesuccess: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Union what?

Let me go and think abt it...

Please support and download BLOOD IN THE ALTAR for free CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT DOWNLOAD

Just less than a megabyte.

thanks for the support.

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Slams Buhari For Biu’s Reinstatement / NBS Plans Living Standard Survey For 2016 / Nigerians Score Buhari At 60% So Far – NOI Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.