Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,176 members, 7,818,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I present to you MY HERO! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I present to you MY HERO! (37796 Views)

I Present My Book To You / NATIONAL HERO: Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe Full Biography,life History And Heroic Works / Happy Ending For Adekunle Adebisi, My #Madeofblack Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I present to you MY HERO! by emex4gman(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2015
Wow
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2015
who send am?
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by loomer: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Yet some people go say, "to be rich you, must be hard working"
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by seanjy4konji: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2015
Nice one...while some people complete for this same Naija and the only contribution to the society is opening their toto for the world to knack so that they buy more fake eye lashes,bumbum and come back to NL to screemmmmm missindependent.
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by cabaliciouscabal: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2015
These ar d kind of people we need to celebrate and give recognition to, not Rouges, Ritualistic, Robbers, 419ers, dat pride themselves in d society with their dirty monies and get chieftancy title everywhere.

Broda kip up d gd work, if we human beings like u will not recognize u, d Lord of heavens and earth will.

#Truely Made of Black.
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by feminineA: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2015
I totally agree with you op. I climbed that bridge through out my work days last year.. And you forgot to add, he is very educated. His diction is unbelievable. His extreme fluency in English was one of the things that got me wondering what could have happened to his hands. He works for last a to keep the bridge clean I think

1 Like

Re: I present to you MY HERO! by donigspain(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2015
feminineA:
I totally agree with you op. I climbed that bridge through out my work days last year.. And you forgot to add, he is very educated. His diction is unbelievable. His extreme fluency in English was one of the things that got me wondering what could have happened to his hands. He works for last a to keep the bridge clean I think
So true! His diction is awesome.

Thanks to Nairaland, Guinness has finally acknowledged the Nomination on Twitter. It's gone viral. Thank you ALL for giving this much publicity.

Thank you Seun and Lalasticlala.
Thank you my fellow Nairalanders. Let's pray he wins!
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by hustler86(m): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2015
LMAyedun:
GodBless him and he should be rewarded for this.

In other News: #100WastedDays

Ode grin, u don tok sense come use nonsense spoil am.
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by nawtibownie: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2015
I see many of them on pedestrian bridges in Lagos. I know of two on Ojuelegba Barracks bridge. I guilty of passing by without helping tho.
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by aderonkedeborah(f): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2015
God will bless, comfort n send helper to him.

CC: Buhari, Ambode
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by hustler86(m): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
who send am?

Oponu oshi, c as ur mouth smell lik 'iru' whn u utter dos words, I'm sure u no think properly b4 u write. Arindin
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by bro4u: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Zoharariel:
I'm sure he's a Muslim. Very diligent & hardworking godly people.
Why are you manifesting your stupidity for the whole world to see, are you trying to say muslims are not corrupt? Well let me give you examples, the present Prime Minister of Malaysia a muslim is under pressure to resign due to corruption claims and mismanagement of funds, what about the former governor of Bauchi state who bought expensive fleet of cars to satisfy his greed just to mention but a few.
Concerning the religious stuff, are proud of your Islam that encourages killings and beheading of unbelievers.

You can tell from the way the Country is being governed.

Christians; La quote mii, La die! grin
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by campusflavour: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2015
Zoharariel:

Jacob saw angels climbing up and down a ladder, remember There is God the Father, Son, and Holy spirit, also remember that Jesus said who ever see me has seen my Father, the Bible is bigger than ur wildest logic
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by Misterdhee1(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Mansha Allah.
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by Misterdhee1(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Mansha Allah. A strong challenge to fully bodied able men that lazy around wasting their limited time on earth
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by adjoviomole(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Zoharariel:

Yes he is a muslim. and I am sure that it was ur powerless allah that gave the command that his hands be cut off.
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by j4sure(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmm. determination goes a long a way
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by bigtt76(f): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2015
Nice one @OP. Wished all these well known and glamorous blogs would open their eyes to see these things instead of posting 'Who Rocked It best', 'Egg Plants' or 'Banging Bikini Bodies'. Government cannot see everything hence it behooves of us the citizen through the media we know can be accessed by these government officials.

We've seen not once not twice incidents published by bloggers that influenced government decisions positively. Bloggers can do better rather than post sensational and controversial stories angry

Abeg mods .....homepage please and lets honor this unrelenting citizen of Nigeria. Thank you cc lalasticlala
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2015
hustler86:

Oponu oshi, c as ur mouth smell lik 'iru' whn u utter dos words, I'm sure u no think properly b4 u write. Arindin
lolz...bt na gud question na.hu send am? hm no c wer to sweep again na bridge
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by FrankValency(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by mrlaw93(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2015
I ve seen this guy several morning on that bridge on my way from skul to work. He wears LAWMA uniform wich shows he is a staff dere. Also on the other end of the bridge dere is one without legs. This are men are indeed #madeofblack.
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2015
I know this dude, the first time I saw him I was impressed and gave him cash, he asked how my day was and we chatted for a while, infact since that day I make it an habit to always encourage him with cash there was a day I didn't have cash on me and I told him I was broke because I was unemployed and job searching, he just said things will be alright. Sadly haven't seen him this year as I work on the island I always cross the Anthony bridge during the weekends hoping to see him. Very very cool guy, always doing his work well.

1 Like

Re: I present to you MY HERO! by Bollinger(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2015
Caracta:
There is another one on Lekki Phase 1 pedestrian bridge. He is always there to keep the bridge clean as early as possible. His legs are bad and he crawls to sweep. It takes him hours yet the passion drives him.

Sister. You need to check the definition of "passion". The guy is working for a living. Period. You talk as if what he is doing is a hobby. He gets tips for what he is doing. He is expecting to be paid one way or another. It's a matter of survival.
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by Slickest(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2015
LMAyedun:
GodBless him and he should be rewarded for this.

In other News: #100WastedDays
Abt d 100 wasted days, its ur view, majority of nigerian's hav felt the change..ur just part of d few who hasn't ...
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by Caracta(f): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Bollinger:

Sister. You need to check the definition of "passion". The guy is working for a living. Period. You talk as if what he is doing is a hobby. He gets tips for what he is doing. He is expecting to be paid one way or another. It's a matter of survival.

He could get the tips and more by stealing, pick-pocketing or begging by the road side. At least he is doing something reasonable and productive.
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by Caracta(f): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2015
fwwins:

Passion is power!

Please is madam CHAIRCOVER still on nairaland?

Yes she is.
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by Islie: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Just like a guy with no leg but still drive keke NAPEP to feed his family her in Lagos

Those are inspiration
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by braine(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2015
I know the guy around Anthony. These are the types I normally tip when I have the chance..
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by fwwins(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Caracta:

Yes she is.
ohhhh! Maybe she is using another handle
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by murmee: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Artificial hands could be fixed to those wrists. This is calling on rich kind hearted Nigerians to help this man.
Re: I present to you MY HERO! by 400billionman: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2015
J3da:
WHAT A FAKE WORLD…
A child comes into the world crying,
Everyone is rejoicing…
He starts growing
Everyone loves him and desires to carry him and call him nice names
He starts trying to succeed and people are encouraging him to rise up
But when he starts making progress, the problem starts
Some will become jealous, looking for how to pull him down
He dares them and steps on their toes to climb higher
They hate him and curse him and call him names, even wishing him dead…
Unfortunately he dies and everyone starts crying…
They start saying wonderful things about him
“He was a good man”
“He was nice”
“He was faithful”
But if I may ask, “Why will he suddenly become good after death?”
“Will anyone give his/her life for this man to come back to life?”
What if a miracle happens and the man starts rising again from the grave?
Wow! Everyone will jump up and run for their lives…
Hahahaha… what a fake world!
Aren’t this world and the people fake?
Pretence and deception everywhere
Fake celebrities on tv, borrowing ladies and cars to shoot videos just to make us admire them and wish we were as wealthy as they are
They act very sexy parts and appear half-nude in movies
But they try to appear descent in real life
So the life in the movie is far different from the real life?
If so, why do we try to copy the ‘TV-life’ and not their real life?
There is always a beautiful face on the cases of creams and soaps
It’s just to deceive you and make you believe that the
beautiful woman on the pack has been using the soap, therefore if you want your skin to be like hers, you have to buy the soap or cream…
What a terrible lie… You will be shocked to know that the woman on the pack has never used that soap or cream, she is a model that was hired to make the product sell…
Oh! It’s obvious that we live in a fake world,
A world that cannot be trusted
A world that will not last long
A world that will soon fade away
So I have no other choice than to stick to my one and only Jesus
The Alpha and Omega
The best companion ever
His yes is yes and no, no
Even if the world fades away and throws everyone into danger, you will never be disappointed with Jesus by your side
WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS,
ALWAYS A FRIEND, FOREVER A TRUSTED FRIEND,
DISCONNECT FROM THE WORLD AND STAY WITH JESUS AND
HE WILL GUIDE YOU TILL THE END..

Oh, i love this write up.

Jesus is Lord. !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic / Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) / Diffrence Between Aje Butter And Aje Kpako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.