Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose (30959 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion / SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes / Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by shaddoww: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose, has condemned the alleged invasion of the Akwa Ibom State Government House, Uyo, by the special squad of the Department of State Services (DSS).

Fayose at a news conference on Friday regretted the way and manner the presidential wing of the Akwa Ibom Government House was ransacked in a “commando-like manner” with the occupants harassed and intimidated.

He described the claim that the security operatives were looking for bombs as unacceptable, saying the DSS men ought to look for bomb in the Northeast region ravaged by Boko Haram insurgency.

The Ekiti governor said the invasion was “regrettable, unfortunate, condemnable and unacceptable” because the DSS boss’ action has come to symbolize dictatorship which “democracy abhors.”

“By invading the Government House, the DSS operatives behaved in an authoritarian and despotic manner in a democratic era,” he stated.

Fayose urged President Muhammadu Buhari to call the DSS Director General, Lawal Daura, to order saying he is dragging Nigeria back to era of military dictatorship.

He said: “Obviously, the Thursday invasion of the Akwa Ibom Government House by men of the DSS and the arrest of the state INEC REC are part of the sinister plot by the All Progressives Congress (APC) to circumvent the will of the people of the South South and Southeast states controlled by the PDP, using the DSS, but it will fail ultimately.

“To say the least, invasion of the Akwa Ibom State Government House on Thursday as ordered by Daura, was a rape of democracy and invitation to chaos and anarchy. It is authoritarian, dictatorial and I condemn it strongly.

“If a Government House occupied by a Governor who enjoys the same immunity enjoyed by the President as provided by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria could be invaded by a Special Squad of the DSS, it means Lawal Daura is moving this country towards dictatorship and it must be said that Daura and his DSS men will definitely have Nigerians to contend with.

“As for me, I will continue to talk because Nigeria is not a banana republic that can be ruled anyhow by anyone and Mr. Daura and those urging him on should know that this reign of brute force over co situational democracy will fail.

“Most importantly, Lawal Daura and his desperate men should know that here in Nigeria of today, the power of the people is greater than the power of those in power and the people will always rise in defence of their government no matter how strong the aggression.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/dss-invasion-of-akwa-ibom-govts-house-unacceptable-fayose/

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by madridguy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Attention seeker.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by tucky200(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
This guy(fayose) is desperate into making sure he tanish d image of these government but,in due time he would realise he's actually tanishing his own image

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Iykopee(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
The DSS is a willing tool of oppression by the presidency.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Fayoshit should go sit his @ss down.
Where was he when military were harassing voters in Osun State?

Where was he when Ameachi was been harass by both the military and police?

Fayoshit, you will soon meet your water loo.

owobokiri:

It is obvious that Buhari and gang are doing everything they can to force a conflict on eastrrn Nigeria. . These are not acts that happenbas a result of coincidence, these are intentional acts designed to stimulate a conflict so as to have enough excuse to unleash maximum violence if the locals react. .

Oloriburuku owobokiri.

Answer the question above.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by subterfuge: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sorry for DSS and Mr DAURA.
YOY CAN NEVER NEVER CATCH AKPABIO.
THE MAN WISE PASS DSS AND CIA PLUS KGB.
AKPABIO CLEANS HIS TRACKS AS HE IS MOVING.
AKPABIO TRAINED JONATHAN, BUT JONATHAN BEING TOO DULL COULD NOT LEARN FAST

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Orjioorji(f): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
that's madness from presidency ,what do you expect when you give power to a man who understand only caw language ?

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Trailblazer1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Our fear for change is eventually and gradually manifesting with greater degree of impunity undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by erunz(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
WHEN THE TROUBLE APC AND BUHARI ARE LOOKING FOR IN SOUTH SOUTH STARTS, THEY SHOULDN'T BLAME ANYONE

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by PRYCE(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
And Some People will come here and shout Change!

In other news, has Mr. Buhari located his Missing PH Plot of land?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Nnemuka(f): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Is that part of the things APC lined up to present as The Dullard's achievement in 100 days?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by owobokiri(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
erunz:
WHEN THE TROUBLE APC AND BUHARI ARE LOOKING FOR IN SOUTH SOUTH STARTS, THEY SHOULDN'T BLAME ANYONE

It is obvious that Buhari and gang are doing everything they can to force a conflict on eastrrn Nigeria. . These are not acts that happenbas a result of coincidence, these are intentional acts designed to stimulate a conflict so as to have enough excuse to unleash maximum violence if the locals react. .

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nigeria officially in the oppression era. Aldof hilter mindset prevailing everywhere.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by luvinhubby(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Again?
Hope we do not reverse our national democratic progress under Buhari, that will be most unfortunate.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by biafransoul: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nigeria gradually descending into a lawless police state. No wonder, Buhari appointed his hatchet man from Daura to intimidate the opposition. The funny thing is you would hear anything from the so called activists and the senile Wole Soyinka. Nigerians finally back to the dark days and this is a big shame on all Apc supporters who helped in derailing our democracy

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by zik4ever: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
And this is interesting, coming from The Nation Newspaper? Then....... I pray Nigeria survives.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by talktimi(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
PRYCE:
And Some People will come here and shout Change!

In other news, has Mr. Buhari located his Missing PH Plot of land?
please join the search

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Buhari and that his itiboribo towns man who heads the DSS are obviously looking for trouble!!! No one should take currently been enjoyed in the east now for cowardice!!! They better be careful before they push their luck too far

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by talktimi(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Fayoshit should go sit his @ss down.
Where was he when military were harassing voters in Osun State?

Where was he when Ameachi was been harass by both the military and police?

Fayoshit, you will soon meet your water loo.
get a brain and stop derailing this thread.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
This happened?
Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
tucky200:
This guy is desperate into making sure he tanish d image of these government but,in due time he would realise he's actually tanishing his own image

Sorry bro but are you naturally this stupid or is this just a one off?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
Buhari and that his itiboribo towns man who heads the DSS are obviously looking for trouble!!! No one should take currently been enjoyed in the east now for cowardice!!! They better be careful before they push their luck too far
Go and cool down, Akwa ibom is in the SS.

8 Likes

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ayodele Fayose, Chief Press Secretary of the Akwa Ibom State Government.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
talktimi:
get a brain and stop detailing this thread.

Detailing?

Meaning what?

BTW, answer the question I asked.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Haemaphroditic impostor akwa ibom is in eastern Nigeria go and commit suicide

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Rizstar: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
yes

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by tucky200(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Sorry bro but are you naturally this stupid or is this just a one off?
undecided,stagnant fuul...

1 Like

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Haemaphroditic impostor akwa ibom is in eastern Nigeria go and commit suicide
Lol, SS and SE clearly demarcated

10 Likes

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obiagelli:

Your political persuasion couldn't allow you pass that comment bye.

It is simply called Eastern Nigeria same way majority of Nigerians refer to Nigeria's three former protectorates that amalgamated to Nigeria.

I know you wouldn't mind when people address some parts of Nigeria as North or West rather you go all in flames hearing Eastern Nigeria.

This is why I blasted you for opening a thread you captioned "I am no longer Igbo nor a Christian but a Nigerian", when in essence you are neither Igbo nor a Christian.

Please give these chase a break, Chukwudi was right, Akwaibom State is Eastern Nigeria, it's not North nor is it West.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by fitzmayowa: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
If this news is indeed true, then we are in trouble in this country, I thought they said the era of impunity is over

The disappointing part of this news is the sycophants rather than condemn such actions by DSS they will keep praising such action, I hope we don't end up supporting impunity all in the name of blind support for the PMB led government...SMH

26 Likes

Re: DSS Invasion Of Akwa Ibom Govt’s House Unacceptable – Fayose by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Your bigotry couldn't allow you pass that comment bye.

It is simply called Eastern Nigeria same way majority of Nigeria refers to Nigeria's three protectorates that formed Nigeria.

I know you wouldn't mind when people address some parts of Nigeria as North or West rather you go all in flames hearing Eastern Nigeria.

This is why I blasted you for opening a thread you captioned "I am no longer Igbo nor a Christian but a Nigerian", when in essence you are neither Igbo nor a Christian.

Please give these chase a break, Chukwudi was right, Akwaibom State is Eastern Nigeria, it's not North nor is it West.
Leave me a Chukwudi to drag it out, he drew first blood unprovoked.

IsraeliAIRFORCE
Don't take me and that thread too seriously, just being mischievous.

Silly me, I actually didn't read your post fully, What makes
you more Igbo and Christian?
That you support nnamdi kanu?
That you support Jonathan and the pdp ?
That you support Israel?
Yes I will have a problem with someone calling kwara or
Benin the west and benue the north.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Returns To Nigeria After France Visit (Photos) / IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east / Why Buhari Cancelled US Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.