Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Im Having Problem With Neco Rte Biodata Capturing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Im Having Problem With Neco Rte Biodata Capturing (1319 Views)

Im Having Problem With My Pc / 2go Registration, 2go Download & 2go Sign Up On Www.2go.im & Wap.2go.im / Download U.are.u 4500B Fingerprint Reader Driver Rte And Sdk Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Having Problem With Neco Rte Biodata Capturing by PACHRIS(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
pls im an internet operator registered with NECO ive been registering candidate for past 6 years but this year the rte and java on the NECO site is outdated with the Firefox been java 6 update 52 i went ahead to download java 7 update 52 it does not work but after i downloaded java 8 update 52 the java on the site run normally combine with digitalpersonal one torch rte for windows on their site but the issue im having is that the site does not recognise the fingerprint scanner connected with the system the scanner is on and responding but the site does not recognise it pls any engineer in the house to assist i have a lot of candidate to register pls im using window 7 32 bits
Re: Im Having Problem With Neco Rte Biodata Capturing by persius555(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2015
PACHRIS:
pls im an internet operator registered with NECO ive been registering candidate for past 6 years but this year the rte and java on the NECO site is outdated with the Firefox been java 6 update 52 i went ahead to download java 7 update 52 it does not work but after i downloaded java 8 update 52 the java on the site run normally combine with digitalpersonal one torch rte for windows on their site but the issue im having is that the site does not recognise the fingerprint scanner connected with the system the scanner is on and responding but the site does not recognise it pls any engineer in the house to assist i have a lot of candidate to register pls im using window 7 32 bits
I am not familiar with NECO internal workings but i think you should get in touch with their IT officials who would be able to clarify you on the necessay procedures to have ur system running. Better still get in touch with bizz desk, the provide java runtime solution for NECO.
Re: Im Having Problem With Neco Rte Biodata Capturing by prof30(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Contact me on whatsapp with this number 08164293279 ur subject should be NECO issue frm Nairaland for me to recognize u.... U will also send a screen shot of the page.
Re: Im Having Problem With Neco Rte Biodata Capturing by dregmaster: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2015
Did you use the system for WAEC registration? There could be conflicting applications.

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of Acer Aspire One 110 Motherboard / HP ELITEBOOK 6930P For Sale in Abuja (price negotiable) / HP Elitebook 8460p 14.in. (500GB, Intel Core I5 2nd Gen., 2.6ghz, 4GB)...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.