Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Gov Okorocha Kickstart 1 Community 1 Factory Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okorocha Kickstart 1 Community 1 Factory Project (908 Views)

2016 Is FACTORY! FACTORY!! FACTORY!!![1 Community 1 Factory]by Gov Rochas / Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs / Buhari To Kickstart Punishment Of The Armed Forces For Violating Human Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Okorocha Kickstart 1 Community 1 Factory Project by ujoatu(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
IMO COMMUNITIES WILL SOON ACCESS LOANS TO KICK-START ‘ONE COMMUNITY, ONE FACTORY PROJECT’  

The Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has said that communities in the state will soon access soft loans that have been made available by the state government to kick-start the,’ One Community, One Factory Project’ as part of measures by his administration to boost industrial activities in the State, create wealth, tackle poverty and provide jobs for the people of the State.

Governor Rochas Okorocha disclosed this during an interactive meeting he held with some core industrialists, investors and business operators in Imo state at the Imo state Trade and Investment Centre in Owerri.

The Governor who reaffirmed his determination to actualize his administration’s policy of Factory, factory, factory; Industry, Industry, Industry and Job, Job, Job, assured investors and business operators in the state that the state government would always do the needful by providing necessary infrastructure that  would make their businesses succeed.

According to the Governor, the sum of five billion naira had been deposited with the Imo State Micro Finance Bank for communities in the state to access, adding that these communities can access the loans at 7% interest rate for one community. He said that some of these communities are not viable hence the need to merge the unviable ones for better result.  He pointed out that the community based enterprise development strategy will succeed because every community in the state is blessed with one natural resources or the other which can be harnessed to create wealth, pointing out that what is required is good leadership with the right vision and passion to succeed.  He further said his desire was to raise leaders in businesses and captains of industries not mere business managers. 

He called on all Imolites to shun partisan politics, de-emphasize primitive accumulation of wealth and rise up to the challenge so that posterity will not judge them harshly.

Contuning, Owelle Rochas Okorocha stated that with the shortfall in oil prices the nation is facing now and which has affected her economy, the door of industrialization must open. He added that people should therefore key into this programme and see it as another window of opportunity to crate wealth and free themselves from the shackles of poverty, pointing out that all hands should be on deck to ensure rapid industrialization of the state instead waiting for monthly Federal allocation.

In an interactive session, the participants pledged to partner with the state government to ensure rapid industrialization of the state.  They however, called for an industrial blueprint and the need for communities to form co-operatives, identity their projects, list their needs and prepare detailed proposals before approaching the bank for the loans.

Eze Chima Paul

For: Chief Press Secretary

Government House Owerri

4th September, 2015
Re: Gov Okorocha Kickstart 1 Community 1 Factory Project by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
I am dedicating this FTC to all those fighting introvert, may God give us the grace to "defeat" her.
For the love of aminat508
Re: Gov Okorocha Kickstart 1 Community 1 Factory Project by Kenai: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
One Community, One Scam.

I fear that this fat, greedy buffoon might just end up ravaging this state beyond repair if left unchecked.
Only the gullible still believe this crook's scams, and I'm glad many have woken up.

Has Mr. Okorocha been able to complete ANY of those phantom 27 general hospitals which he flagged off, pocketed the billions and left as abandoned projects crawling with weeds, dungbeetles and BILLBOARDS bearing his ugly face?

Has Mr. Okorocha been able to pay the 10 month backlog of salaries he owes the starving members of his "Youth Must Work" scam? Has he finally scrapped that failed program or is he still basking in his communist idiocy?

Has Mr. Okorocha been able to explain to the people of Imo the economic importance of the numerous NONSENSICAL statues that now litter the state, starting with that hideous, towering "Akachi" white elephant?

Has Mr. Okorocha been able to complete ANY of the numerous "City gates" he started building since 2011, which now look like erect peniises sticking out from the ground?

What factory is he building? The same buffoon who can't pay salaries?
What factory is he building? The same man who killed off Concord Hotelsjust so his own personal hotel (Lamonde Hotel) would rise without competition?
What factory is he building? The same man who converted a public plot of land at MCC road to his own personal piece so his daughter would build her boutique (House of Freeda) on the plot using state funds?

I just dey look this mooroon!

5 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Kickstart 1 Community 1 Factory Project by drshrewd: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kenai:
One Community, One Scam.

I fear that this fat, greedy buffoon might just end up ravaging this state beyond repair if left unchecked.
Only the gullible still believe this crook's scams, and I'm glad many have woken up.

Has Mr. Okorocha been able to complete ANY of those phantom 27 general hospitals which he flagged off, pocketed the billions and left as abandoned projects crawling with weeds, dungbeetles and BILLBOARDS bearing his ugly face?

Has Mr. Okorocha been able to pay the 10 month backlog of salaries he owes the starving members of his "Youth Must Work" scam? Has he finally scrapped that failed program or is he still basking in his communist idiocy?

Has Mr. Okorocha been able to explain to the people of Imo the economic importance of the numerous NONSENSICAL statues that now litter the state, starting with that hideous, towering "Akachi" white elephant?

Has Mr. Okorocha been able to complete ANY of the numerous "City gates" he started building since 2011, which now look like erect peniises sticking out from the ground?

What factory is he building? The same man who killed off Concord Hotelsjust so his own personal hotel (Lamonde Hotel) would rise without competition?
What factory is he building? The same man who converted a public plot of land at MCC road to his own personal piece so his daughter would build her boutique (House of Freeda) on the plot using state funds?

shut that smelling gutter. is your brains programmed to criticize every noble move of this young man who is trying to see that the people who voted massively for him enjoy the dividend of democracy.
Novel and good innitiative

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Kickstart 1 Community 1 Factory Project by EasternLion: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Scam.
Re: Gov Okorocha Kickstart 1 Community 1 Factory Project by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
please is there something like an email u send ur plan to in order to apply for d loan?
Re: Gov Okorocha Kickstart 1 Community 1 Factory Project by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
I thought Factory has a definition.

Are businesses called factory.
Re: Gov Okorocha Kickstart 1 Community 1 Factory Project by gleaf: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
May God save Imo from dis criminal....
Re: Gov Okorocha Kickstart 1 Community 1 Factory Project by Onyegecha(f): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
My dear, don't shut up. Speak the truth and shame the devils that want Imo state to become a ghost land.

Kenai:
One Community, One Scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha Kickstart 1 Community 1 Factory Project by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Imo state would make a good investment destination for businesses and industries.
imo is located at d heartland of eastern Nigeria more like what I would call the centre of the ss/se.
The thing that makes imo a good destination for businesses is that just like other big cities in Nigeria the city is highly secured, welcoming and accomodating. Not only that the peole are highly enlightened.
Imo would help your Business not only because its in the centre thereby easing access to other ss/se states it also has Nigerias biggest markets and viable destinations close to it we talk about places like Onitsha in its north port harcourt in its south Aba in its east warri west to it and other clusters.
Unlike some location's where you experience youth restiveness, double taxation by communities, militancy, Biafran agiatators or mend imo doesnt allow for such.
It would benefit u to invest in imo and I promise u wont regret it.
Re: Gov Okorocha Kickstart 1 Community 1 Factory Project by BabaNath(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
My governor, my governor
Re: Gov Okorocha Kickstart 1 Community 1 Factory Project by bloodkiIler: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Rochas is a crook - Oby ezekwesili

(1) (Reply)

How Amaechi Siphoned Rivers Funds According To Integrity Group / Definition Of Politics / Bauchi Missing Aircraft Found In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.