Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. (1484 Views)

Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed / Kemi Olunloyo: "If I'm Released, Do Not Come To The Airport To Meet Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. by Lilshorecords(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hi Guys. I need to know if I’m a merman… I can hold my breath for a LONG time, my eyes are HUGE, I have fish in my room and I think they can talk to me, and I randomly get sudden urges to go swimming… Please respond fast.
Re: I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. by delishpot: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yes you are

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. by izuch(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
I think it's more of a psychological imbalance, you need to see a shrink undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. by nikkypearl(f): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol!I think you are crazy really! cheesy
Re: I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
U hv been smoking haven't you?

Re: I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. by BUSHHUNTER: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
That weed is not helping you.....

QUIT SMOKING SON

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. by Lilshorecords(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
delishpot:
Yes you are
is there any spells or potions to become a merman
Re: I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. by delishpot: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lilshorecords:
is there any spells or potions to become a merman

No. None at all. You must be born one.
Re: I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. by Lilshorecords(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
That weed is not helping you.....

QUIT SMOKING SON
aint joking and I am very expirienced
Re: I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. by Lilshorecords(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala. I beg
Re: I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
wait..... your Eyes are Big?? just how Big? besides.... holding your breath in water is pretty normal....(I could hold my breath for Close to 2mins in water..You don't see me saying I'm a mermaid...well except you could hold yours for 10mins...then, I surrender? smiley

and by the way...Everyone gets urges to swim...water is cool...if you Really wanna be a Merman...i'd suggest You..uhm...visit A JUJU house! we call it (MAMI-WATER)

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. by Lilshorecords(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
wait..... your Eyes are Big?? just how Big? besides.... holding your breath in water is pretty normal....(I could hold my breath for Close to 2mins in water..You don't see me saying I'm a mermaid...well except you could hold yours for 10mins...then, I surrender? smiley

and by the way...Everyone gets urges to swim...water is cool...if you Really wanna be a Merman...i'd suggest You..uhm...visit A JUJU house! we call it (MAMI-WATER)
okay
Re: I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. by hatux: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hmm! This thread needs deliverance....*calling T.B ASAP*
Re: I Need To Know If I'm A Merman. by donholy28(m): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pics of ur big eyes or

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Flaunts His Amazing Body In New Pictures / #2faceat40: ALL 2face Idibia’s Album Covers + Tracklists / OJB Versus Lamar ODOM Needing Kidney Transplant: Seefans Shocking Response Diffe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.