Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Cooliest Dogs Ever, The Internet Is Talking About These Dogs In Dresses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cooliest Dogs Ever, The Internet Is Talking About These Dogs In Dresses (590 Views)

The Cooliest Umbrella Ever, No Rain Will Fall On You / The Cooliest Umbrella Ever, No Rain Will Fall On You / The Cooliest Umbrella Ever, No Rain Will Fall On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cooliest Dogs Ever, The Internet Is Talking About These Dogs In Dresses by tosmoniyi6: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pictures of these adorable dogs have gone wild on the internet people just can't get enough viewing on them, the dogs look cool in dresses ::: “It started out with actual dog clothes and then to kids’ jumpers and then one thing led to another and before I knew it I was shopping in the baby section buying onesies” says Jennifer Mclean who’s the proud owner of two of the cutest Staffordshire Terriers around. Darren and Phillip, also known as The Blueboys, live with bosses in Brisbane, Australia. This duo have become a true internet sensation on their Instagram page caled The_blueboys.

To view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/cooliest-dogs-ever-internet-is-talking.html
Re: Cooliest Dogs Ever, The Internet Is Talking About These Dogs In Dresses by doggyswagshop: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
I like to dress the dogs for my personal amusement. They clothing up their pets completely the fashionable, as I am unquestionable you have experimental. dog style clothing

(1) (Reply)

I'm New Here. / Lai Mohammed Makes Ministerial List / Only Lagosian Has The Right To Abuse Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.