Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos (36638 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them / 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) / Army Destroys Boko-Haram Camps In Alagarno, Sambisa Forests [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by Jaideyone(m): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2015
mrvitalis:
Wouldn't it have been better is u gave those food to THE internally displaced people's camp to help lessen the problem
this is boko haram. what is the food is poisoned?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by Damseluc(f): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2015
For real? when IDPs persons don't cook with fish? smh....... senseless.
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by sinkhole: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2015
6fit:

so they shuld hav serve d food items to d IDPs? Cluelessness na desease....if u dey dat camp and they serve such food item, u go chop?
If hunger catch you, you go know the difference btween boko or no boko food? Nobody is talking about selling the food in Kano market o!
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by NoRetreat(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Thanks for your advice and I hope you read and study well so that you can also be educated and influenced by what you read and study in order that you may apply and appreciate certain decisions domestically, locally and internationally.
sinkhole:
"Mr follow-follow, make u know follow book ooo, read am and go your waaaay...." Standard, SMH!
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by glintspot: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2015
AFFORDABLE, RELIABLE WEB DESIGN FOR BUSINESSES –N15,000 ONLY

Why don't you have a website yet? Could it be:
- Because you think it is too expensive?
-Take Your Business Online Get A Website. If Your Business Is Not on The Internet, Your Business Will Soon Be Out Of Business
- Because you do not realize it can help your business within a month? You do not realize that with just N15, 000 you used to set up a website you can make millions for your business yearly. With just that website your business can grow from small to medium or big scale within a year!

I can setup a reliable web site for your business with a full domain (www.yourbusinessname.com) using CMS (Content management system) with best design to give your business an online presence that fits your goals..

The most important things you need from a website are:

1. CMS - Content Management System, that is, a convenient way of generating content such as text (words), pictures and video.

2. Hosting - • Disk Space 1500MB, Bandwidth7,000MB , Yearly Price N3,500 , 24/7 support , Cpanel enabled
3. Navigation Panel and Pages For Contact Us, Portfolio, services, About Us etc If you want forms, it can be incorporated at same cost.

4. Our CMS is Search Engine Traffic Friendly. If you do the right things, you will start receiving lots of visitors from within Nigeria who are serious customers so long as your phone number is visible on you website.

5. You get traffic Stats

HOW TO START:

1. Call or text to Daniel on 08183632148 or 07038980699 Visit www.glintspot.com and my email address is glintspot@gmail.com
to indicate interest and then send a soft copy of your logo and your website content in a zip file format to glintspot@gmail.com

2. I will send you my account number to pay an upfront of 80%(N12,000) of the price for start up

3. Once I confirm payment, I will work on your website www.yourbusiness.com exclusive domain.

Note: This PROMO is for only business website package, corporate bodies are not included in this package. If you do not have a logo, I will create one with the simple tools I have. It will be a basic logo!.
But any additional functionality will be charged for.

4. After I have finished with your design, I will expect my balance payment which after i have received i will send you the cpanel account username & password and security information, which you must change preferably.

5. As a bonus, I will create 5 custormized email address of your website (e.g info@yoursite.com)

8. You will have to pay to renew your domain yearly. I will update you on time!

My Name is Daniel. I would be glad to work with you.
My Phone Number is 08183632148 or 07038980699 Visit www.glintspot.com and my email address is glintspot@gmail.com
WE KNOW WEB DESIGN, with over 5 Years Experience You Can Be Sure Your Website Is in Safe Hands . We offer BUSINESS WEBSITE, CORPORATE WEBSITE,E-COMMERCE( ONLINE SHOP), COURIER TRACKING WEBSITE ,NEWS PUBLISHERS/BLOG WEBSITES, SOCIAL MEDIA/ FORUM WEBSITE & MOBILE APPLICATION

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by speedyGonzales: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Beesluv:
Abi o, what if the food items or some are poisoned

why will they poison their food their own food?
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by Timoleon(m): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2015
personally, i smell something fishy...if they were indeed valuable food suplies, and were siezed from boko haram, the idps would av benefited more from this dan burning it. however, my suspicion is dis is a siezed goods by customs ftom ordinary smugglers made to look like it was from bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by ril19(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Oya let all those who want it to be sent to IDPs camps come foward n taste it first.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by ba7man(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2015
londongal03:
That's good
Why not hand the food over to IDPs that need it??
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by nosiebaba(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Mogidi:
The dried fish and rustled beef are not edible or what?
Meanwhile in Edo state, half our IGR is being used on IDPs.
Government of dullards, for dullards, by dullards.
Dullards include you
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Mogidi:
...so you want government to eat it? Stuff like that is always being burnt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by Agadajoe3090: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2015
for me that was not be best
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2015
NoRetreat:
I agree with you but in democracy people always eager for evidence and transparency if they did not publicised it some politicians will use it in future against COAS of diverting it or shared it for his cronies and loyalist. Seeing is believing.
The military must not think democratically... Even if WE want transparency, you don't show pictorial evidence, just release a Statement.
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by ExInferis(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2015
Mogidi:

if you insist on making an arse of yerself, at least do it properly

it's OF the x, BY the x, FOR the x

otherwise you're no better than a dullard yerself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by tonychristopher: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2015
what is wrong with Nigerian army and their crude method of fighting

why can't they give that food to the idp and Muslim urchins in north
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by mrvitalis(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2015
wiringdpt:
Thought about that but what If it has been laced with poison
Ooh please don't we have chemists in the army?
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by AlPeter: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2015
speedyGonzales:

why will they poison their food their own food?

are you an idiota? GOD!, this is WAR, you are fighting folks that straps bomb on themselves and you want to eat food confiscated from them?

What Guarantee do you have that the food is not laced.... How will you feel with reading this headline '100s dead in IDp camps from BokoHaram Food.' ehn? Jeez is common sense this scarce in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by sinkhole: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2015
AlPeter:

don't want to insult but you are not making it easy at all! They might decide to lace a few of the food stuffs with a poison potent enough to kill with just a drop so tell me how the military would which to test.... It's a NO BRAINER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH how can folks b dis D**** all in the name of hate.
Why do you think Im hating anybody here? Im only sharing my own opinion on what I think is not right.
And what do you mean by saying "how do the military will do the test"? do you mean Nigeria do not have food testing laboratory? and how do NAFDAC come about telling us that something is fit for consumption?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by Bollinger(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Mogidi:

So you would eat something left behind by terrorists abi? don't let hunger cloud common sense. what if the food supplies have been laced with poison? And some hungry Nairalanders liked his post. Hunger is a terrible thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by Vello(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2015
nikkiking:
To me destroying the food makes no sense, either the food is spoilt.

Why destroy it when there are thousands of people in need of it.....

This govt self undecided.
What would you say if given to IDP and there are casualties thereafter due to poison. Would those cutthroats leave that volume of food behind with good will.
Think before you post please.
Moreover, proceeds from terrorists is not good enough for animals talkless of humans.
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by chronique(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2015
I was about saying same thing. Why do we always have morons at the helm of affairs in Nigeria?
mrvitalis:
Wouldn't it have been better is u gave those food to THE internally displaced people's camp to help lessen the problem
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by AlPeter: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2015
sinkhole:
Why do you think Im hating anybody here? Im only sharing my own opinion on what I think is not right.
And what do you mean by saying "how do the military will do the test"? do you mean Nigeria do not have food testing laboratory? and how do NAFDAC come about telling us that something is fit for consumption?

oK, How will the Military know which of the food stuffs to test for toxins if just an highly effective one was added to only a small fraction of the food stuff. Ehn?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2015
funlord:
undecided

Why can't the army just make use of the contraband? Or better yet send it to one of the refugee camps where it would have been useful! This is a waste!
Will you test it? What if they poisoned it?

Talk is free but talk with sense. Who on earth will trust terrorist and eat their food?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by sinkhole: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2015
Bollinger:

So you would eat something left behind by terrorists abi? don't let hunger cloud common sense. what if the food supplies have been laced with poison? And some hungry Nairalanders liked his post. Hunger is a terrible thing.
Bros, those seized foods would have been sold to the public (by Bokos) for consumption by the public!
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by AlPeter: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2015
Bollinger:

very terrible thing i tell you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by resourceD: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2015
What if the food is laced with poison. The international practice is to set such ablaze.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by speedyGonzales: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2015
AlPeter:

are you an idiota? GOD!, this is WAR, you are fighting folks that straps bomb on themselves and you want to eat food confiscated from them?

What Guarantee do you have that the food is not laced.... How will you feel with reading this headline '100s dead in IDp camps from BokoHaram Food.' ehn? Jeez is common sense this scarce in Nigeria?

even Boko Haram are not too stupid to lace the food the are going to eat... but the officials could force them to take a bite out of the food and see if they die but using the food to feed people that need it is important especially now that Nigeria is staved of cash to spend... my opinion.

my argument in essence is that, there are ways to easily confirm if this food is save for consumption or not rather than just proceed to destroying it. Nigeria can not afford to be wasteful, with our current situation with less money following into the national account.
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by Vello(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2015
tonychristopher:
what is wrong with Nigerian army and their crude method of fighting

why can't they give that food to the idp and Muslim urchins in north
And would you readily accept such food knowing it came from terrorists? Not to mention that they killed your father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, uncle, aunt, infact, your entire generation? Would you say it is food after all. This is Nigeria boy, not Cotonuo or Sudan or Liberia. We don't appreciate terrorists and their loot is better not discovered.
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by loomer: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2015
blaqoracle:
this ungrateful biafran fail to remember that, during the civil war, your parents ran as far as equatorial Guinea and Gabon to become refugees, even you your coward cum hero- ojukwu had to run to ivory coast as a refugee.

Wetin come bring biafra discussion enter this one?
Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by Nuzo1(m): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2015
Blaqoracle

I went through your previous posts and was shocked to see your unwarranted hatred for the entire Igbos.

You may not agree with me now, but in say 5 years from now; you may look back and understand that your approach to confronting what you don't like about the Igbos was self-destructive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by Fourwinds: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2015
Mogidi:
IDP dat is being taking care of by NGO in Edo., is it what u are saying IGR is being use for...Oboy always sook ur weed in hot water before taking it... remember dat is ur usual recommendation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2015
If Boko haram continues to steal food from innocent traders and the military continue to burn these so called stolen foods are they not creating shortages in the affected communities. This could be Boko haram master plan to weaken the communities since the military won't provide security in the markets where the boko haram people visit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos) / Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin / Shehu Sani ‏And MKO Abiola In 1993 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.