Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Disable With No Hands,who Sweep Pedestrian Bridge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Disable With No Hands,who Sweep Pedestrian Bridge (1255 Views)

Kogi State Government Set To Help The Disable Orphan Whose Leg Is At His Back / 2 Physically Challenged Men Sweep Abuja Pedestrian Bridge (pics) / Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disable With No Hands,who Sweep Pedestrian Bridge by cyprus000: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
donigspain:
BORN INTO WEALTH AND FAME.

I always use a pedestrian bridge at Anthony Bus stop along Ikorodu Road, Lagos state on my way to work each morning.

There is a man who makes sure the bridge is kept clean no matter the weather - sunny or rainy. He sweeps the length of the bridge with passion and enthusiasm. I often wonder where he gets his motivation.

This man HAS NO HANDS!!! Both his wrists are cut-off by what I assume was from a factory machine accident. How he holds broom? He clasps both bones together while sandwiching the broom between them.

While many of his kind are begging, this #MadeOfBlack Hero has decided to be useful to the society. He is always full of appreciation. His charming smile and prayers motivates me each morning.

My opinion, if anyone deserves nominating for the Guinness #MadeOfBlack, it is this Hero! I have a secretly recorded video of him which shows in clarity his good works... Let's help give this much publicity so that this unknown and unsung #MadeOfBlack Hero will be celebrated.

Donating
@Henrikachi.
[size=13pt]
I think this deserve publicity.

Lalasticlala seun Obinoscopy
[/size]
Re: The Disable With No Hands,who Sweep Pedestrian Bridge by Sandydayz(f): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wow.. Kudos to him
Re: The Disable With No Hands,who Sweep Pedestrian Bridge by mmafhew(m): 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
More power to your elbow.

#mmafhew cheesy
Re: The Disable With No Hands,who Sweep Pedestrian Bridge by yanabasee(m): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I will probe the probables.
Sai I have lied and will keep lying.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe.
Sai Atiku is a saint.
Sai Tinubu no sabi play politics.
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin
Re: The Disable With No Hands,who Sweep Pedestrian Bridge by JewelRegi(f): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Let's celebrity him here because is special ND important.
Re: The Disable With No Hands,who Sweep Pedestrian Bridge by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Woah.
Re: The Disable With No Hands,who Sweep Pedestrian Bridge by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Even with his disability he's still trying to bring out the best in himself. Jah continue to strength him mehn

1 Like

Re: The Disable With No Hands,who Sweep Pedestrian Bridge by sulmeza(m): 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
how i wish he could regain his hands again....if onli wishes were horses......God bless him....dis kinda cases just lifts ma heart...

he's rili an enthusiastic fellow...bringing out ability outta disability....he's indeed a motivation to many.....
Re: The Disable With No Hands,who Sweep Pedestrian Bridge by freeDR(m): 12:45am On Sep 05, 2015
He deserves commendation
Re: The Disable With No Hands,who Sweep Pedestrian Bridge by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Very good, thou its a business strategy but at least deserves som commendations.. thanks for helping keeping the city clean
Re: The Disable With No Hands,who Sweep Pedestrian Bridge by yomide: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2015
he really deserves an award. I've seen him several times. they are actually two of them, the one one is without legs. they do that everyday. you will definitely be moved to help out no matter what.
Re: The Disable With No Hands,who Sweep Pedestrian Bridge by erne: 6:05am On Feb 03, 2016
We are pleased to introduce to you a new means of POSTER ADVERTISING which serves as a replacement for indiscriminate Poster Pasting/ Distribution in Lagos State.

Our Agency is approved by LASAA and the methods of our operation include Poster on an Aluminum Frame,
to be place inside the walk-way of all pedestrian bridges in Lagos.

Advantages of this mode of Advert:
1. Your Advert reaches your desired audience
2. Wider coverage; Students, women, men, workers, employed and unemployed
3. It is relatively cheap and affordable.
4. Flexible Advert Plans
5. You are on the right side of the law(LASAA)
6. Available on all Pedestrian Bridges in Lagos.

Contact us for more details:
freemacx78@yahoo.com
08139458588, 08053408939

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has World's Deadliest Terrorist Attacks-Global Terrorism Index / Hilarious Photo Of A Woman Carrying Dog On Her Back. / Photo: Hurray!!! 30,000 Total Likes On Nairaland-richidinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.