Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Just Don't Know What To do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Don't Know What To do (1312 Views)

My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Don't Know What To do by Triniti(m): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2015
hello folks
please help me solve this little mystery that has been bordering me for quite a while now, last year september, i was sleeping and i was in a dream, a snake tried to attack me. i took a knife and cut the snake into two,then the head of the snake went into my belly and shocked me and i woke up from sleep with my whole body shaking

just yesterday,i was in the same sleep,something like a human being came over to my bedside in the same dream and just like the previous september fell on me, jolting me back to reality. i've never been this confused before, the last time same thing happened,i prayed and fasted over it against evil forces. now i'm having double mind, because things has been so rough for me since the demise of father last year. i am thinking of going the native way in search of solution. i just don't know what to do.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by chocolateme(f): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2015
Praying about it is OK and also talk to a prayer group too in your place of worship to enjoin you in prayers. God's delayal cannot be denial.
As for the rush going through the traditional means, he he! I hope you are ready for any repercussions that eventually comes with it?

BTW: are you saying that you can't wait for God's appointed time? You want it thru the fastest means? My dear, please still hang on OK because every problem has an expiry date. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by Paschal001: 6:13am On Sep 05, 2015
Any Joseph in the house?

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by eme1n(m): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2015
Keep on praying God is on the throne..

1 Like

Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by menix(m): 6:14am On Sep 05, 2015
My Atheist pal would say once u don't read any meaning to those dreams u will find ursef at peace wiv those things that scares u in ur dream.

Pls don't go native cous u will complicate ur life.

When nxt they come, feel free wiv them nd possibly ask wat they want.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Pray to God personally you don't need to run to any prayer house.
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by AWONEYAN(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Seeking other forms of help apart from your creator( God) will only compound d problem...."Col1 13-14 God rescued us from dead-end alleys and dark dungeons. He's set us up in the kingdom of the Son he loves so much, the Son who got us out of the pit we were in, got rid of the sins we were doomed to keep repeating.
Personaly pray and fast then seek help from true men of God..by the power of the anointing, the yoke is broken
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by Chidoks(f): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2015
Most times we attach unnecessary impotrance to strange dreams which could be as a result to negative thoughts and imaginations, fears, state of mind,malaria and even pregnancy(yes while pregnant, at a point i started dreaming nasty dreams including seeing dead relatives .I worried till i read from "What to expect when you are expecting" that such dreams are normal in pregnancies with dxplainations.)
It's true that you get warnings from dreams but satan has basterdized it in order to subject the sons of men to the bondage of fear.
Remove your mind from this fears.don't pray and fast because of them.pray and fast for God to bless you and favour your cause.praying out of fear yields no fruit.leave those dream and focus on real life.since you are a christian , anytime those night traps callef dreams come plead the blood of Jesus Christ and go your way.
I close with this : one of my pastors humorously said once; if you dream that you were climbing NEPA pole in your dream, does that qualify you to resume work in NEPA office the next morning? yoy already know the answer.crave God's blessings when you are having it rough .make your ways to please God too then the blessings will start streaming in.
You are blessed.
**Important: please don't go to native doctors o.not the one in the village nor the ones that wear suit in cities..if you truly need deliverance, repent of your sins, confess Christ as your Lord and savior, pray always.take holy communion always.live a righteaus life and things will go well.there is no short cut to God and success.people fall prey to native doctors and fake pastors because they want short cut.

Note: Please nobody should attack me.this is just my opinion.what works for me.the Op has every right to take or disregard it.thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2015
Chidoks:
Most times we attach unnecessary impotrance to strange dreams which could be as a result to negative thoughts and imaginations, fears, state of mind,malaria and even pregnancy(yes while pregnant, at a point i started dreaming nasty dreams including seeing dead relatives .I worried till i read from "What to expect when you are expecting" that such dreams are normal in pregnancies with dxplainations.)
It's true that you get warnings from dreams but satan has basterdized it in order to subject the sons of men to the bondage of fear.
Remove your mind from this fears.don't pray and fast because of them.pray and fast for God to bless you and favour your cause.praying out of fear yields no fruit.leave those dream and focus on real life.since you are a christian , anytime those night traps callef dreams come plead the blood of Jesus Christ and go your way.
I close with this : one of my pastors humorously said once; if you dream that you were climbing NEPA pole in your dream, does that qualify you to resume work in NEPA office the next morning? yoy already know the answer.crave God's blessings when you are having it rough .make your ways to please God too then the blessings will start streaming in.
You are blessed.
**Important: please don't go to native doctors o.not the one in the village nor the ones that wear suit in cities..if you truly need deliverance, repent of your sins, confess Christ as your Lord and savior, pray always.take holy communion always.live a righteaus life and things will go well.there is no short cut to God and success.people fall prey to native doctors and fake pastors because they want short cut.

Note: Please nobody should attack me.this is just my opinion.what works for me.the Op has every right to take or disregard it.thanks in advance.
Baby, we are in a wicked world.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by therealdeal10: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Go 4 a deliverance session at where u worship, only God delivers

Dnt take it lightly dis is a crious matter
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by Chidoks(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Baby, we are in a wicked world.
That 's why we should take preventive spiritual measures rather than the curative ones.i know folks that wouldn't go to churh, wouldn't pray or even peep into the bible yet when danger strikes they end up in the hands of fake pastors because they have nothing to sustain them spiritually.there is no short cut in spiritual battle..no one can pray for yoy like yourself.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by Triniti(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
menix:
My Atheist pal would say once u don't read any meaning to those dreams u will find ursef at peace wiv those things that scares u in ur dream.

Pls don't go native cous u will complicate ur life.

When nxt they come, feel free wiv them nd possibly ask wat they want.

But how can the same type of dream happen to someone the same week last year and now same month this year?
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by mutter(f): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
rProbably sleeping paralysis or another condition.
Don´t sleep on your back. Don`t eat heavy meals at night and don`t sleep with TV or radio on. Try to wind down and don`t watch unpleasant things at night.
When you dream pray and thank God for revealing it to you. If the enemy is revealed you have already won the battle. grin
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by snakebeat: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Triniti:
hello folks
please help me solve this little mystery that has been bordering me for quite a while now, last year september, i was sleeping and i was in a dream, a snake tried to attack me. i took a knife and cut the snake into two,then the head of the snake went into my belly and shocked me and i woke up from sleep with my whole body shaking

just yesterday,i was in the same sleep,something like a human being came over to my bedside in the same dream and just like the previous september fell on me, jolting me back to reality. i've never been this confused before, the last time same thing happened,i prayed and fasted over it against evil forces. now i'm having double mind, because things has been so rough for me since the demise of father last year. i am thinking of going the native way in search of solution. i just don't know what to do.
@bolded, what do u mean by native way?
Hope u're not referring to witch doctors? They will only compound your problem.
How old are u?
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by MARKone(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Maybe it's sleep paralysis, that thing can come in any form. Try avoid lying with your back when sleeping.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by menix(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Triniti:

But how can the same type of dream happen to someone the same week last year and now same month this year?

Coincidence...
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by Triniti(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2015
snakebeat:

@bolded, what do u mean by native way?
Hope u're not referring to witch doctors? They will only compound your problem.
How old are u?

I
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by olashas(f): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2015
Stop watching horror movies

Don't feed your fear

Pray
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by Jennifer89(f): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2015
its a spiritual attack. keep praying about it and go see ur pastor.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by Triniti(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jennifer89:
its a spiritual attack. keep praying about it and go see ur pastor.

yes i think so
Re: I Just Don't Know What To do by Pidggin(f): 1:09am On Sep 08, 2015
It may be due to watching horror movies, poor health(vitamin deficiency), low thyroid problems, or spiritual attack.

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Should Take Good Care Of Thier Housemaids / I Got Flowers Today / Standard Rate For Upkeep Allowance for working Wifey!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.