Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

What People Do With Their Iphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What People Do With Their Iphones (690 Views)

Apple Is Locking People Out Of Their Iphones But It's For Their Own Good / What People Actually Do With Their Iphones / Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What People Do With Their Iphones by networkgenuis: 6:21am On Sep 05, 2015
I'm creating this thread to address the plethora of half truths, rumors and in some cases, outright barefaced lies contained in this thread:
Please note that the purpose of this thread is to educate those truly in search of information. I wouldn't respond to infantile rants from Android fanboys and girls.

We all know that people tend to fear/criticize what they don't understand or what they've no hands-on experience on. I smile when I read some peeps post that the iPhone is only good for the 'feel' and good picture quality. It will interest you to know that the 'feel' and picture quality are the least attributes a true iUser sees in his/her iDevice. If I'm a game freak, I'd go get myself a game console.
Re: What People Do With Their Iphones by networkgenuis: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2015
The iPhone is not a piece of overpriced plastic as some people tend to think, the iPhone is a technological masterpiece and an art. The fluidity of the OS and seamless integration/optimization of the hardware and software Differentiates it from the pack. iPhone was not developed to compete with the Android! She was here first anyway. Comparing the iPhone to Android isn't just condescending but also like comparing the proverbial apples and oranges; they were made with specific target audience, both appeal to different kind of people. Can I come out to say Country music is superior to Blues? Even when maybe I've not listened to Blues all my life?

iPhone's selling point just like the Blackberry, is the security it offers the users. This is the only point I'd like to discuss, wouldn't want to tire you with too long a post. Apart from calls and text messages, the iPhone uses the end-end encryption technology to protect the user from spyware. It is near 100% immune to Trojans, spyware, malware and other notorious virus that bedevils the Android. If you are a captain of industry or big time business owner who receives several confidential correspondence on the go, it is SUICIDE to use Android! If you do make substantial online transactions on Android platform, your name na sorry! If you are a celebrity and do log in to your social accounts using Android devices, you are on your own. Research shows that most identity and payment information theft that occurs on mobile devices is on the Android platform.
Re: What People Do With Their Iphones by networkgenuis: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2015
It only on playstore that you will fine more than one instance of an application. For example you want to download Nairaland for Android, you will see more than one and most times you can't tell the original from the fakes. Most of those fakes are laced with malicious sub routine and programs that logs your key, records your screen, or forwards your mails, sms etc to some other dude. This doesn't happen on iPhone or even Blackberry. I consult for many captains of industries and I'm talking from experience. Many used Android phones especially from China contains malicious apps flash into the memory, make your research and confirm.

The iPhone is expensive because it is an idea. The amount of money that goes into Research and Development makes it a technological marvel. Get to know how it actually works; what happens behind the plastic. If Android, Windows or whatever works for you, by all means stick to them. To each his own.

(1) (Reply)

The Sun S2 Cheapest Smartwatch / (Must Watch)need For Speed Most Wanted Android Bugatti Veyron High Speed Mod Apk / Brand New Infinix Hot 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.