Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

SIM Validation: MTN Apologises To Subscribers - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SIM Validation: MTN Apologises To Subscribers (45267 Views)

Airtel Unveils Free 1GB Weekend Plan To Subscribers / MTN Is Giving Out Free 20GB And 10GB Data Offer To Subscribers / Etisalat Is Giving Free 1GB To Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SIM Validation: MTN Apologises To Subscribers by IanKirkby(m): 3:33am On Sep 06, 2015
Apologise? Kinda funny! How will they compensate business people? I lost customers because of this revalidation stuff. This should have never happened in the first place.

And when you get to mtn offices you will understand peoples pain

Contact me on 08060184972, 08156119804....Oriyomi
For your flash drives, memory cards, wrist watches, phones, phone accessories, tablets, laptops, clothes, shoes, Plasms/LED TVs, generators, refrigerators, fridges, school bags, power banks, jewelries, make- ups and lot more

Just a jumia agent that cares......
Re: SIM Validation: MTN Apologises To Subscribers by PAT4HOT(m): 4:46am On Sep 06, 2015
popcykaylah:

yes I did retain my Mtn mobile number..walk into Etisalat office and tell them you want to port.they will give you a form to fill and then they will give a new sim for free.that's it.just go there with a valid id card. shikena

Okay, thanks bro...I was thinking that it may require an affidavit and ors. I will try doing dat.
Re: SIM Validation: MTN Apologises To Subscribers by Emeka71(m): 5:17am On Sep 06, 2015
4peace:
What Happen to previous exercise in which subscribers was ask to text some missing detailed like maiden name,date of birth etc to one particular code and get bonus in return?
I experienced that because I wasn't ready to register My line until they got Me with that method.
Re: SIM Validation: MTN Apologises To Subscribers by Emeka71(m): 5:20am On Sep 06, 2015
I wasted lot of time but I registered yesterday.
Re: SIM Validation: MTN Apologises To Subscribers by popcykaylah(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2015
PAT4HOT:

Okay, thanks bro...I was thinking that it may require an affidavit and ors. I will try doing dat.
nope..doesn't need a thing ..and you are welcome .
Re: SIM Validation: MTN Apologises To Subscribers by Skmoda360(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Cutehector:
bia agaracha, what is your problem?
this is sunday, i'll reply you when I'm tomao MF.
Re: SIM Validation: MTN Apologises To Subscribers by wasagu(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
MTN WAHALA!
They blocked my line,.i went to their outlet and re-registered, but after they unblock me i found that my SME data 757Mb that suppose to expire on 30/09/2015 has gone. I called customer care service they were telling me they didn't not see any active data on my line.. can you imagine!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost / How To Watch Live Dstv On Pc,andriod,iphone Without Dongle / Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.