Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

"We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official (35029 Views)

FG Telling Lies, Dokpesi Got Money For Media Project, Not Arms – Family / UPDATE: We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In Akwa Ibom Govt. House / SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Can this be normal?
Who should we believe now?
Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by demolinka(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2015
Worefa! As long as there was a finding...
Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by awesomesossy(f): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Stock piles of dollars shocked...pls arrest d bastard angry...dats my dad's pension money he has there grin grin

1 Like

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2015
I just collected the Jack Daniels I won from my roommate Mikky, we had a bet if SSS wunt deny that they saw firearms and ammunitions before Monday and here is it, even b4 24hrs.. jokers

2 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Nnemuka(f): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Ewooh, the stockpiles of bomb and arms no dey again?

The dullard and his team of dull reporters and crew.
I thought APC was a party of intergrity, how comes barely 3months in office the entire party says one thing only to refute it again.

3 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2015
What type is government is this, why always talk from two mouth? Something is really really wrong with Buhari government grin grin

The way things re moving now there's no hope,..the future is very very dark cool

3 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Happiness87(f): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2015
agarawu23:
Hmmm
pls say something, hahahahaaaa, blind followers following lying liars

ngeneukwenu and passingshot, u have a lot of work to do defending your boss for the next 4years

hahahaahaaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Felynx007(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
My brothers and sisters, let us not be deceived. Is it possible to have 270 cows from 150cows in six months, or #30m from #1m in six months?
If you think baba is a liar please click share, and if you feel otherwise click like.
[s][/s] Then he had 140 pregnant cow and 10 bull that serviced d female so 100 days later d body language of d president made d cow to deliver on time.[color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by agarawu23(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2015
Happiness87:
pls say something, hahahahaaaa, blind followers following lying liars

ngeneukwenu and passingshot, u have a lot of work to do defending your boss for the next 4years

hahahaahaaa
what are we to defend here? Who doesn't know PDP are looters Investigation is going onwink they must explain how they got such huge money despite scarcity and high price of dollars.

PDP nearly finish us.
Thank God for the general cool

5 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by aguizm(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

In the whole of apc e-rats, your got the least wisdom, that's if those other apc e-rat got any wisdom in their dead skull

U just made laugh with ur funny reply walahi.

In fact I laughed out so loud I got healed of malaria.

Nigerian's and badd mouth be like bread and butter.

2 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by rozayx5(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

the dss led by the clueless illiterate is busy disturbing the east

they better focus on their problems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by mediachirps(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2015
Editor1:
Government of denials and refutals!

SSS denies finding arms in AK govt house.

Buhari denies campaign promises!

APC denies 100days covenant document!

Na like this we go dey dey?
Chai. I was warned of this scam, but I refused to listen
no you know.
Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by martineverest(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2015
See dis aussie illegal immegrant,beta concentrate on ur plate washin over dia
Gejpresident:
Useless people and useless President

Wat u looking for in south south, u gonna get it soon

We will stop the flow of our oil and Nigeria will suffer

God bless Niger Delta, god punish northern Nigeria

May God destroy northern Islamic Nigeria
Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Felynx007(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=OZAOEKPE post=37687289]My brothers and sisters, let us not be deceived. Is it possible to have 270 cows from 150cows in six months, or #30m from #1m in six months?
If you think baba is a liar please click share, and if you feel otherwise click like.
[s] undecided lipsrsealed ;DThen he had 140 pregnant cow and 10 bull that serviced d female so 100 days later d body language of d president made d cow to deliver on time.

1 Like

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Happiness87(f): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2015
hahahahahhahahahhha, yes i was waiting to hear that, hahahahhahahahah

no more bombs and arms hahahahhahahahahah

what will you say when they release another statement that nothing was found hahahahahahahahahahhaha

Lying liarsss
agarawu23:
what are we to defend here? Who doesn't know PDP are looters Investigation is going onwink they must explain how they got such huge money despite scarcity and high price of dollars.

PDP nearly finish us.
Thank God for the general cool

1 Like

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by DelTom(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2015
there is a new drug for the wailers..I think u need a dosage WAILINQUIN
Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Orobosadavis(f): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2015
LOL
Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Diligence: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Only those who expect real change from APC-led govt wld be disappointed. When within hundred days of ur reign, u hv archived the National Confab recommendation and now u and ur gullibles so much derive gusto in invading govt and private property just becos u're 'in charge', then it's logical to posit that this govt has no vision and mission.

Right now, Nigeria has embarked on a journey sans destination!

3 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by DeltahArmy(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2015
St.upid silly liars..

1 Like

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by jemir000: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2015
A liar will always be a liar..APShits...lying liars

1 Like

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by obasig: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Editor1:
Government of denials and refutals!

SSS denies finding arms in AK govt house.

Buhari denies campaign promises!

APC denies 100days covenant document!

Na like this we go dey dey?
Chai. I was warned of this scam, but I refused to listen
guy use your head anything like anonymous or uncomfirmed source or top official is fake use your head this media is fake. Sahara premuim just fake journalisim
Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by HARDDON: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d same Question, i have be asking everyone, can u show us where PMB said, he has 150 cow, 2 house and 1m naira cash,

b4 election, he didnt have money to pick even the form and had to borrow from a bank! and under six months, he has 24 mila?

common gee!

1 Like

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by freedom96: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

In the whole of apc e-rats, your got the least wisdom, that's if those other apc e-rat got any wisdom in their dead skull
You and erodedeast are new brainless bigots in nairaland I guess,cos I just noticed u.
Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by jemir000: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2015
hinwazaka:

Look, you are playing with FIRE. When APC lay their hands on you, I swear, you will become as poor as Buhari.

keep quiet there...who is Buhari? just a cattle rearer

1 Like

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Splashme: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2015
[size=15pt]Buhari is a curse to Nigeria.
My God, what a confused government
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by freedom96: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Splashme:
[size=15pt]Buhari is a curse to Nigeria.
My God, what a confused government
[/size]
If diezani is your mother,then he's indeed a curse to u.You haven't seen anything yet!

2 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by advocates: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pity that we share the same country with people who don't use their brain to think. Whatever this source said, if it isn't official from a named DSS top official, it should be discarded and considered as junk journalism. Too many journalistic contraction this days sponsored by the PDP to make APC look confused. I hope relevant authorities will ensure that media houses that deviate from its professionalism will be sanctioned.

2 Likes

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by nwannaeto: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Editor1:
very soon apc and their president Will deny their names.shame in south african voice

1 Like

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
hinwazaka:

Look, you are playing with FIRE. When APC lay their hands on you, I swear, you will become as poor as Buhari.
Can you imagine the mentality of an average illiterate APC supporter!!! You people make me sick!!!

1 Like

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by Gwin82(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gejpresident:
Useless people and useless President

Wat u looking for in south south, u gonna get it soon

We will stop the flow of our oil and Nigeria will suffer

God bless Niger Delta, god punish northern Nigeria

May God destroy northern Islamic Nigeria
u are stupid to call my president useless. Can u call ur father a useless man simply bcz he did nt gv u a gud training?

1 Like

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by juman(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
The action of sss is condemnable.

1 Like

Re: "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official by rozayx5(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gwin82:
u are stupid to call my president useless. Can u call ur father a useless man simply bcz he did nt gv u a gud training?

buhari is useless take it or leave it

president of the north

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him / Kogi Lawmaker, Sani Makama Kidnapped From Abuja Hotel / "Who Is The King Of Stuffing Dollars?" - Shekarau Hits Back At Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.