Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,855 members, 7,851,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten (1016 Views)

Network Providers With The Best Weekend Data Plans? / 6 Things You Have Forgotten How To Do Because Of Your Phone / Why Would Our Network Providers Deceive Nigerians With Their Fake Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten by respect80(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Despite all the so called updates/upgrades it however seems one thing our telecommunication services seem not to care about is the upgrading of their SIM CARD CONTACT STORAGE SPACE which have been stuck at a maximum of 250 contacts per Sim card.

Guys what do you think
Feel free to share your opinion

2 Likes

Re: See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2015
The sim with the largest memory is 128kb. Those sims contains some network service menu which are not present in the 64kb and 32kb sims.

What do you think can be stored in those sim cards.

I believe it is world wide. If any breakthrough could be achieved, sims need to be upgraded to have sufficient memory but that would be a threat to the network since some services of the Network are accessed with the sim.

1 Like

Re: See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2015
What are you using 250 contacts for by the way?
Re: See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten by respect80(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
What are you using 250 contacts for by the way?
you may be right but those who engage in rendering brief services to plenty people are not ignorant of what I mean.
Re: See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2015
respect80:

you may be right but those who engage in rendering brief services to plenty people are not ignorant of what I mean.

i understand and that's why your smart phone memory can save up to 1000 contacts
Re: See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten by respect80(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

i understand and that's why your smart phone memory can save up to 1000 contacts
But phone is quite different from Sim. Some guys are so bold enough that when they steal your phone they may drop ur Sim card somewhere you can easily find it.
Also haven't you heard that fine boys may be operating and when they collect your phone you may just say please let me remove my Sim card and luckily they may agree but can you you say please let me copy my contacts to my Sim card please.
Hmm, you go see say the guy go forget him hand for your ear. grin

Try to understand what I'm saying na.

1 Like

Re: See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten by olamieseun(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2015
respect80:

But phone is quite different from Sim. Some guys are so bold enough that when they still your phone they may drop ur Sim card somewhere you can easily find it.
Also haven't you heard that fine boys may be operating and when they collect your phone you may just say please let me remove my Sim card and luckily they may agree but can you you say please let me copy my contacts to my Sim card please.

you have a good point here bros

1 Like

Re: See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2015
respect80:

But phone is quite different from Sim. Some guys are so bold enough that when they still your phone they may drop ur Sim card somewhere you can easily find it.

lol grin

That's why it's good to back up your contacts to the cloud
Re: See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten by Tintinnoty(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2015
have ova 500 contacts and have got them backup in the cloud
Re: See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten by respect80(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Tintinnoty:
Yungwizzzy:

lol grin
That's why it's good to back up your contacts to the cloud
Dats kul but some may not be enlightened as you guys are.
Re: See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten by jazinogold(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tintinnoty:
so aw do i back up my NOKIA 3310 contacts in d cloud?

this one Wey cloud never gada for days! undecided
Re: See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten by Tintinnoty(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
jazinogold:
so aw do i back up my NOKIA 3310 contacts in d cloud?

this one Wey cloud never gada for days! undecided
you need smartphone to have access to the cloud

1 Like

Re: See What Our Network Providers Seem To Have Forgotten by respect80(m): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tintinnoty:
you need smartphone to have access to the cloud
Dats another thing

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Airtime From One Network To Another In Nigeria / Asus Zenfone Max, The Smartphone With The Most Powerful Battery / Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.