Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

XNET Technologies Pls Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / XNET Technologies Pls Help! (2575 Views)

Customer Services Representative At Xnet Security Technologies Ltd / Who Else Got This Message from XNET technologies / Several Job Vacancies At Xnet Security Technologies Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

XNET Technologies Pls Help! by vayodecent(f): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2015
Pls who knows about the company XNET Technologies and their salary range?
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by Effizzy2much(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
I do know about the company. I used to work there. Your salary depends on the position you are applying for.
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by Valthegreat(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Effizzy2much:
I do know about the company. I used to work there. Your salary depends on the position you are applying for.
I applied for sales executive and have been invited for an interview, please do you know my salary expectation as that will be of help for the interview? thanks
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by Effizzy2much(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Valthegreat:

I applied for sales executive and have been invited for an interview, please do you know my salary expectation as that will be of help for the interview? thanks
I guess you are being interviewed at the head office in Lagos.
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by ticker(m): 5:20am On Sep 06, 2015
I also got the invitation. I think it is real cos I call the office and they told me they are recruiting. they said interview is on Wednesday in Abuja but no venue specified yet
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by Effizzy2much(m): 6:23am On Sep 06, 2015
Xnet is real. Actually there are a lot more but to that company. Anyway, their salary scale for the position you are applying for is between 50k to 70k with incentives
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by ticker(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
What position did you applied for pls?
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by vayodecent(f): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2015
Effizzy2much:
Xnet is real. Actually there are a lot more but to that company. Anyway, their salary scale for the position you are applying for is between 50k to 70k with incentives
My interview will be at Port Harcourt rather
Pls what is the 'a lot but' about the company you talked about? I need as much information as possible to take decisions please
Do you know if they give sales van to their sales executives because am to cover two states?
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by ticker(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
vayodecent:

My interview will be at Port Harcourt rather
Pls what is the 'a lot but' about the company you talked about? I need as much information as possible to take decisions please
Do you know if they give sales van to their sales executives because am to cover two states?
pls have you been interviewed already.
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by vayodecent(f): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2015
ticker:
pls have you been interviewed already.
Not yet, yours will even come before mine because I rescheduled to Thursday instead of Wednesday. Please remember to update afterwards
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by ticker(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
vayodecent:

Not yet, yours will even come before mine because I rescheduled to Thursday instead of Wednesday. Please remember to update afterwards
make sure you study your cv well. They said there will 2weeks training in Lagos but they didn't specify when
Please update us on anything after ur interview
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by vayodecent(f): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
ticker:
make sure you study your cv well. They said there will 2weeks training in Lagos but they didn't specify when
Please update us on anything after ur interview
The interview was successful and I was also told the next step will be a training in Lagos but I expected to hear about the sales target per month as well as commission, were they discussed during your own interview!
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by ticker(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2015
vayodecent:

The interview was successful and I was also told the next step will be a training in Lagos but I expected to hear about the sales target per month as well as commission, were they discussed during your own interview!
they didn't mention any sales target to us but I was informed that salary is 50k plus commission on sale but didn't they mention when the training will commenced?
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by vayodecent(f): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
ticker:
they didn't mention any sales target to us but I was informed that salary is 50k plus commission on sale but didn't they mention when the training will commenced?
No, they only said in two weeks time as well
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by comrademuyi: 6:52am On Sep 15, 2015
I got an interview offer from Xnet but I was only asked will you be available for interview in Abuja on 17th September? Time and venue is yet to be communicated to me....have heard of the company is a nice place to work..

1 Like

Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by ticker(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
any update from xnet?
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by comrademuyi: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
The Interview was successful and the next step will be a training in Lagos for about 2 to 3 weeks...commission on sales and also a phone connected with internet with the tracking device installed on it....and other benefit.. I don't tthink there is a sales van attached to the position sales executive..

1 Like

Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by pet2015(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Good afternoon all, my own interview took place at Lobito, wuse 2 abuja on 8th sep. I was told it will be sales if speed limiting device and installation as directed by FRSC. I have been waiting for training call since then, cos I so Mich love the job. Salary 50k plus commissions on sales, iPhone with guc sim. I guess there will be need to employ installation engineers. All the should be across the nation. Relax all at the appropriate time, we will come n share experiences and good news
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by ticker(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
oh boy this wait no be here o. Abeg any update from Xnet.
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by comrademuyi: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hello Mr Ticker, pls call me or send ur number so we can talk...I was also in abuja for the interview..08120512623...or anyone in this category have got good news for u guys about the job...my training is by first week october...let's talk one on one peeps..my contact is out here for discussion..
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2015
Anybody being call by Xnet?
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by comrademuyi: 12:33am On Dec 15, 2015
I don't think anyone has been called upon or short-listed for the training...Fingers Crossed still hoping for the best..
Re: XNET Technologies Pls Help! by ticker(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
there is possibility they might call us soon because the speed limit device they want us to sell is going to be enforced by the government on trucks owners. let's us be vigilant

(1) (Reply)

Application Still Open For Kerry Group 2016 Graduate Program / Very Urgent Vacancy / Nnpc Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.