Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sat Sept 5th 2015) - SHINE IN PROSPERITY - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sat Sept 5th 2015) - SHINE IN PROSPERITY (830 Views)

Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? / Who Really Benefits From Nigeria's 'prosperity Gospel'? (BBC News) / Shine In Prosperity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sat Sept 5th 2015) - SHINE IN PROSPERITY by dallyemmy: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Saturday September 5th 2015) - SHINE IN PROSPERITY

1.Father, thank you for all your good promises in my life.

2.Thank you Father for your mercies that endureth forever over my life.

3.Father, forgive every sin that is responsible for poverty and lack in my life.

4.Father, let every power working against my prosperity be paralysed in Jesus' name.

5.Father, establish me as a holy person unto you and cause me to keep all your commandments and to walk in your ways.

6.Father, lift me up, out of the miry clay and place me among princes, kings, nobles and presidents.

7.Father, bring me from obscurity to limelight and from the wilderness to the palace, as you did for David.

8.Father, let begging, borrowing and debts be terminated forthwith in my life and let me begin to sing a new song of abundance and self sufficiency in all good things.

9.Father, open unto me your good treasures and bless all the works of my hands.

10.Father, bless me to overflowing, in all areas of my life, financially, materially, and spiritually.

11.Father, bless me to the point and level of lending to nations.

12.Father, make a statement on prosperity to the world, with my life and family.

13.Father, where you have programmed me to reach in life, let no power be able to stop me, in Jesus' name.

14. I decree that I shall be head and not tail, anywhere I find myself, on the surface of the earth, in Jesus' name.

15.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
16. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed's Addiction. / Who Moved The Stone? Reloaded / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/02/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.