Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam (28831 Views)

Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder / The Reinstatement Of Notorious Zakari Biu By PM News Editorial / PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by just2endowed: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2015
WombRaiders:
This same Zakari Biu was dismissed during Obasanjo's tenure for his role in Abacha's killer death squad only for him to find himself reinstated back onto the force during Yaradua's administration.

It was during Jonathan's acting presidency that he was dismissed again for his role in assisting the escape of boko suspects in custody.

Today the man has found his way back into the force.

What we should ask Zakiru Biu is why he keeps coming back to the force after several dismissals?

This man has an agenda to fulfill with the full backing of very powerful individuals in the north.

My brother, u have a point. The north favours there own.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by zudozz: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2015
yoruba people dey call am SENJI But YOU can call it CHANGE!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 06, 2015
Most of the dismissed soldiers that were recently reinstated were bokoharam sympathizers.
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by shammah1(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2015
Mr slave, by the time we finish with u ppl una eyes go clear. (I'm a northerner) Better wake up and start wailing because unfortunately, power won't leave the north in at least the next 16 years
ademega:
the kind post wailers have been praying for.
it's their time to rejoice. oya make the show continue.
I see all of u up here
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2015
agabusta:

Mike Mbama Okiro chaired the meeting that discharged the guy of all wrong doings and retired him, another Ikechukwu made the announcement, yet Wailers are already blaming PMB. Has Mike Mbama Okiro come out to tell you he was acting on orders from PMB? If PMB fires the Okiro guy now and put another more competent person there, they will still have something to say. That he is trying to fulfil an agenda.

All you mofos, how come none of u is criticising the Chairman of the Police Service Commission, Dr Mike Mbama Okiro?? Who was the chairman of the meeting. This man needs to be fired, how can someone complicit in the escape of a terrorist be retired with benefits?

PMB needs to investigate this.
They used igbos to discharged and acquitted him,whereas the marching order came from a northerner,the daura himself
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

May it never be well and may ur generations to come develop leprosy and hepatitis B.
May ur father remain a street begger, and ur mother a prostitute.
Ediot, You come to heap insults with ur unverifiable facts. OTE

Bastard your head is already dangling
Fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by shammah1(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2015
where are your senses? Who's order did the police took? Daftness blocks common sense
agabusta:

Mike Mbama Okiro chaired the meeting that discharged the guy of all wrong doings and retired him, another Ikechukwu made the announcement, yet Wailers are already blaming PMB. Has Mike Mbama Okiro come out to tell you he was acting on orders from PMB? If PMB fires the Okiro guy now and put another more competent person there, they will still have something to say. That he is trying to fulfil an agenda.

All you mofos, how come none of u is criticising the Chairman of the Police Service Commission, Dr Mike Mbama Okiro?? Who was the chairman of the meeting. This man needs to be fired, how can someone complicit in the escape of a terrorist be retired with benefits?

Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2015
Could all this assertions of selective governance by th present administration of Buhari be true?
Do we need to make our voices heard by marching out to a peaceful demonstrations on the streets until we get an even ground for all Nigerians.
Do we continue to allow our leaders behave anyhow without putting them in check?

Its time to put a stop to selective governance and to demand for full explanation from the present government on their selective agenda.

Is this the change we massively voted for?
Or is it only northerners that voted for change?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2015
munchfani:
wot u on about biitch? we now run the government!!!
You need not blow your short Trumpet

Everybody knows this is BOKO HARAM GOVERNMENT

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by nwannaeto: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2015
ademega:
the kind post wailers have been praying for.
it's their time to rejoice. oya make the show continue.
I see all of u up here
just read what you wrote.ewu
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by mediachirps(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2015
agabusta:

packwell. Is your president not aware?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by stranded(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Things are becoming clearer by the day. The real agenda are emerging. Those who hate the truth may still continue to claim ignorance of the real brains behind Boko Haram as well as their sympathisers. Something is really fishy with this latest development.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by ALISMILE(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2015
This ops is an iddiot who is out to sow bad blood! How can u say he released Kabiru Sokoto op or Kabiru escaped frm d Police!
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by Joevics(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Delafruita:
ignorance is indeed a disease.Zakari Biu was found not to have been complicit in the escape of Kabiru sokoto,reinstated and then retired by the police service commission whose statutory duty it is to investigate such matters.only little kids will be ignorant of who Zakari Biu is and how he was reinstated by the Goodluck Jonathan administration despite his dismissal by the obasanjo administration.his retirement at this time further shows that the rule of law will reign supreme in this country with President Buhari in charge
there u go, always trying to link Jonathan to every bad case, Note : He was reinstated by yaradua nt Gej.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by ademega(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2015
shammah1:
Mr slave, by the time we finish with u ppl una eyes go clear. (I'm a northerner) Better wake up and start wailing because unfortunately, power won't leave the north in at least the next 16 years
accepted, I am a slave. but you that is the master u even sound more "slaver" than me.. the questions are when you know you will rule for 16years, why are you not happy? why are you pained? what is your interest? why are you not happy? why are you not feeling proud and fulfilled? why are you complaining? they are burning questions in my mind. it baffles me a lot I must say.
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by yoged(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2015
owobokiri:
When is buhari inviting Shekau for lunch?
right after your brain surgery
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by ademega(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2015
nwannaeto:
just read what you wrote.ewu
for your sake, just to make you happy. your happiness is my concern. I Don modify am.
didirin ati ode dadandigi
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by ademega(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2015
yoged:
epic!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by owobokiri(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2015
grin grin grin

yoged:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by Joevics(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2015
shizzy7:
THE OP EDITED THE TOPIC TO INCLUDE BUHARI'S NAME...

Check the topic on FP No Buhari there BUT when you open the thread,, Even the contents of the topic has no connection To buhari BUT the police
then why wasn't he reinstated during Gej's era, since u think the police is independent of the president. A terrorist case of this magnitude is not decided by the force alone, they report to the Gcfr.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2015
Abacha will soon be conferred with a post mortem award as Nigeria's best President ... This Buhari can't help himself. One moment I feel he is on the right track, another moment I see the bigot in him.
Nigeria is never one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by fejikudz(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
With MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, all the bad eggs, who sabotaged the war against Bokoharam and made the country ungovernable for the last administration, are being compensated one after the other. Same way gas pipeline vandalism stopped miraculously immediately APC won the 2015 elections. Yeye dey smell!

Cc: Ishilove, lalasticlala.
bro, just leave dem to do their thing.. They have forgotten karma is real.. KARMA WILL GET BACK TO THEM
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2015
henrymichael:
Could all this assertions of selective governance by th present administration of Buhari be true?
Do we need to make our voices heard by marching out to a peaceful demonstrations on the streets until we get an even ground for all Nigerians.
Do we continue to allow our leaders behave anyhow without putting them in check?

Its time to put a stop to selective governance and to demand for full explanation from the present government on their selective agenda.

Is this the change we massively voted for?
Or is it only northerners that voted for change?

This is not Gej's administration where you can match peacefully, Buhari will shoot you guys. See what happened to peaceful demonstration in Onitsha about two weeks ago. Protest at your peril.
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by Sultanchidi(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2015
SMH
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by Joevics(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2015
Ahmadgani:
There was no evidence whatsoever that shows or implicates Zakari Biu for allegedly releasing Kabiru Sokoto. Kabiru sokoto was no released he was snatched away from the hands of security operatives. I was there
boko Alert...... Why didn't u come out all these while to testify for him when he was tried and found guilty

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by nwannaeto: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2015
the next we all will get as a shocker,will be the day kabiru sokoto will be given presidential pardon.after all buhari the right to give his prerogative of mercy.watch out
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by Ahmadgani(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2015
Joevics:

boko Alert...... Why didn't u come out all these while to testify for him when he was tried and found guilty
Go back and carry out a thorough research on that case and you will understand what i am talikng about. Browse through google
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2015
agabusta:

[color=#006600][/color] when oga at the top give u orders, biko say no! They want to retain their positions before they will be replaced by another northerner my dear.
I can't seem to play dumb on this issue.
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by Boyooosa(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2015
Yeye de smell for here o. am outta here!
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by M4gunners: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Una never see anything yet. Just watch out one day i said one , we will aĺl wake up to hear that boko haram prison in Anambra State has been broken and all the terrorists has escaped.
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by Neemcie(f): 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
otukpo:
Bokoharamisation of nigeria. grin

W.A.I.L.I.N.G W.A.I.L.E.R.
Re: Buhari Reinstates Zakari Biu, A Police Officer Sacked For Releasing Bokoharam by Neemcie(f): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
otukpo:
Bokoharamisation of nigeria. grin

W.A.I.L.I.N.G W.A.I.L.E.R.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Jonathan And Buhari, Who Introduced BVN? / 2023 Presidency: Why Tinubu May Look Elsewhere / Lai Mohammed Meets With Tiwa Savage, DonJazzy, MI, KSA And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.