Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States (10048 Views)

2 Indian Doctors Arguing During Operation, Video Goes Viral / 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn / Man Who Produces Fake Peak Milk In Calabar Arrested By NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by bamidele029: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
RickyTan:

You have started attacking Igbo as usual. You want to derail this thread?

The guy is Igbo
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by TOBESKI15(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thats too bad .naija wit violence
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by GENT95(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,just passinq by
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by Fernandowski(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
RickyTan:

You have started attacking Igbo as usual. You want to derail this thread?
lolz
Am an igbo boy and so,I know how we run things bro
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by RickyTan: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
bamidele029:

The guy is Igbo

Read the article and stop talking out of your A**

Guy ke?

"operation was almost successful before Area boys trooped out...."

Area boys and touts in Lagos and Osun ( two states ) is guy now?

I won't waste time with people like you that talk for talking sake.

Learn to read and think first
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by sweetgala(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Fernandowski:
I trust my igbo brothers

We can't just sit and watch this people spoil business for us

Spoil market, is it when some poor soul dies from fake vegetable oil that you would support the great works by the NAFDAC guys
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by sweetgala(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
chesterlee:
Lagos and Touts....*Spits*

Ambo should look into this...Bloody Omoniles"

Do you even know what omo onile is ?, it was the traders union in collaboration with area boys who carried out the evil deed

Ambo needs to finish what Fash started and make life hard for touts in Lagos
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by tee234: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dey re actually not fake product. They were veg oil frm Cotonou. The market was taken advantage of because it was actually cheaper than those made in Nigeria. Also d margin was high say N600 as compared to naija made ones (N50).
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by free2ryhme: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Fernandowski:
I trust my igbo brothers

And kill innocent nigerians for the greed of money.

Your kind are a curse to this nation.

Cursed human beings
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by Nicepoker(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
imagine because kings vegetable oil went up. Those f00ls went to cotonou and bring in that fake moi oil. if u see the container itself u will conclude that the product is more than substandard. They even scratched off the product label.
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by Nicepoker(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
tee234:
Dey re actually not fake product. They were veg oil frm Cotonou. The market was taken advantage of because it was actually cheaper than those made in Nigeria. Also d margin was high say N600 as compared to naija made ones (N50).
but how come the moi oil container is so dirty. Kings oil has gone down Its 6,400 now. Even cheaper that the moi which is presently sold at 6,500.
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by tee234: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nicepoker:
but how come the moi oil container is so dirty. Kings oil has gone down Its 6,400 now. Even cheaper that the moi which is presently sold at 6,500.
In Ibadan, it is sold for 6100. U ll expect it to be dirt because diff vehicles re u to transport dem across d board n also raining season. However, pple prefer it to kings because it doesn't dry up faster wen used for fryin.
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by kel5000(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
U no get sense.na only igbo people dey sell veg oil.the area boys also are your igbo brothers.
No mind d udele!
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
touts? what happened to the police.
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by Fernandowski(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
sweetgala:

Spoil market, is it when some poor soul dies from fake vegetable oil that you would support the great works by the NAFDAC guys
yeah bro

Am not a type of guy that goes into such ungodly act bro

Hope u believe me
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by Rotimi47: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Fernandowski:
I trust my igbo brothers

When getting raided they see it convenient to ally with area boys while their dirty act is sending people to early grave. There should be a rematch. : cheesy
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by Nicepoker(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
tee234:

In Ibadan, it is sold for 6100. U ll expect it to be dirt because diff vehicles re u to transport dem across d board n also raining season. However, pple prefer it to kings because it doesn't dry up faster wen used for fryin.
but its bad for our economy cos the money here keep going to a tiny country like b. Republic
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by xklucvG: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Fine i like this beat them up. Instead of going to the major source where the product come into the country they go for traders and retailers. Go for the importers foool!
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by waliya(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Guys let be serious about this issue most of the product nafdac go after are not because of it fakeness but it because they are not registered with there agency in other word i call it tax increament, where as they will tell you that registering a product is so easy but when doing it you will spend about three to four time on the money they said.Why will they visit market places when the production centre are still active I dont think thats a good way of product control ,by the way disturbing the ordinary citizen who solidly depend on buy and sell in order to feed his family is not the issue but rather to create awareness and cooperation amount individual will play a vital role in fake product control.
Re: NAFDAC Officials Attacked During Operation In Lagos, Ogun States by Anticabal: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2015
tee234:

NAFDAC official deserve the beating. These guys are as corrupt as hell, i am speaking as someone who has worked there. Businessmen use NAFDAC as attack dogs against their competitors and destroy other people's business in the name of fighting "fake drugs". How can you claim a drug and food is fake without testing it in the laboratory, and why should importers and manufacturers pay billions to get their commodities tested when you actually do not run the test?

Businessman A goes to England to import Commodity X

Billionaire Businessman B rushes to England to the same company to import the same commodity X

Billionaire Businessman B rushes to NAFDAC to register the same commodity X before poor businessman A

NAFDAC bans poor businessman A from importing same commodity x because Billionaire businessman B "has registered" commodity X before Poor Bizman A did.

Billionaire Bizman B then pays NAFDAC to mop up poor bizman A commodity out of the market calling them "fake commodities".

Then NAFDAC goes in the market to clear the markets of Bizman A's "fake" commodity.

Now guys, where is the economic justice in that?

NAFDAC goes around destroying people's livelihood because Rich businessmen buy NAFDAC numbers and decide to "kill off" their poorer competitors and you expect the poorer competitors not to fight back. Nigeria is a free economy, NAFDAC is an agent of monopoly, and out to do the bidding of the highest bidder.

The scenario i put up there is exactly what happens 97% of the time, whenever NAFDAC tells you they are going out fight "fake" commodities. corrupt leeches!

NAFDAC should now realize that in this age and time, people will always hear the full story, not the one-sided "we are fighting fake commodities and drugs" balderdash they've always sold to gullible Nigerians.

Anyone who thinks i am lying, should mention me, i might be forced to mention time, places and real cases.

NAFDAC and the overfed fat corrupt i.dio.t that heads it kills legitimate enterprise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cassava & Corn Meal Kills 5 In Enugu / Reach More People, Get More Income! / Missed Menstrual Cycle: 5 Common Reasons The Tap Stopped Rushing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.