Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Why I Told My Pastor I Wouldn’t Do Gospel Music — Chidinma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Told My Pastor I Wouldn’t Do Gospel Music — Chidinma (881 Views)

Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father / Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Told My Pastor I Wouldn’t Do Gospel Music — Chidinma by sydraay: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Ms Kedike! She does have that "churchy-girl" personality right? Anyways, singer Chidinma popularly known as Ms Kedike revealed in a recent interview that she won’t condemn anyone that moved from gospel music to do secular music.

When asked what her opinion is about artistes who started from the church and are now doing secular music, she said:

“I won’t condemn anyone that moved from
gospel into secular. You don’t know the kind of relationship the person has with God. Before I started, I spoke to my pastor. We had a chat and I told him I am not doing gospel. My song is for everyone, not just the church folks.

Everyone knew what I was doing from the start. My pastor said if that is what I want; it’s fine as long as ‘you and God are on the same page’'.

Folks, please what is your say on this?

http://www.edondo.com/2015/09/why-i-told-my-pastor-i-wouldnt-do-gospel-music-chidinma

1 Like

Re: Why I Told My Pastor I Wouldn’t Do Gospel Music — Chidinma by osaslord500(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2015
cry
Re: Why I Told My Pastor I Wouldn’t Do Gospel Music — Chidinma by Realtol(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Stop this rubbish... it is just for the money nothing else.
Re: Why I Told My Pastor I Wouldn’t Do Gospel Music — Chidinma by therealdeal10: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dats y i luv her

It's nt necessarily about d moni
Re: Why I Told My Pastor I Wouldn’t Do Gospel Music — Chidinma by pretydiva(f): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
As long as u n God r on d same page in a secular music shocked..wtf..dat man of God ought 2 b giving a heavy knock on d head 4 saying dat

Give unto caesar wat belongs 2 Caesar,n unto God wat belongs 2 him

1 Like

Re: Why I Told My Pastor I Wouldn’t Do Gospel Music — Chidinma by lacasera14(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Some men of God sha, Maybe chidinma has promised him tithe, giving glory to the devil and being on the Same page with God? laughable

1 Like

Re: Why I Told My Pastor I Wouldn’t Do Gospel Music — Chidinma by mekzyjoe(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
sydraay:
Ms Kedike! She does have that "churchy-girl" personality right? Anyways, singer Chidinma popularly known as Ms Kedike revealed in a recent interview that she won’t condemn anyone that moved from gospel music to do secular music.

When asked what her opinion is about artistes who started from the church and are now doing secular music, she said:

“I won’t condemn anyone that moved from
gospel into secular. You don’t know the kind of relationship the person has with God. Before I started, I spoke to my pastor. We had a chat and I told him I am not doing gospel. My song is for everyone, not just the church folks.

Everyone knew what I was doing from the start. My pastor said if that is what I want; it’s fine as long as ‘you and God are on the same page’'.

Folks, please what is your say on this?

http://www.edondo.com/2015/09/why-i-told-my-pastor-i-wouldnt-do-gospel-music-chidinma

Re: Why I Told My Pastor I Wouldn’t Do Gospel Music — Chidinma by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
My own be same music na music,cecular or gospel. As long as e get meaning and its danceable .I dey join both together shal. My single will be out soon.

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Competing With Kim On The Biggest Engagement Ring!!! / Breaking News: Jeff Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame 8.0-Gettvonline / D’banj Shows Love To Wande Coal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.