Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Names Of Entertainers Who Have Crushes On Genevieve Nnaji - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Names Of Entertainers Who Have Crushes On Genevieve Nnaji (409 Views)

Truck Crushes Man's Car In Calabar, As He Goes To Ease Himself Inside Bush / Train Crushes Man Into Two In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Entertainers Who Have Crushes On Genevieve Nnaji by michelle94(f): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji has often been described as the queen of Nollywood, and with the large number of men who have confessed to having huge crushes on her, it is only right to also crown her the Queen of Hearts.

There must be something about the ebony-hued innocent looking damsel from Mbaise, Imo State for many of her colleagues’ fantasies to revolve around her.

“Perhaps it’s her public conduct? It is pertinent to note that though the mother-of-one who has been in the limelight for quite a while, she doesn’t have much scandals compared to her contemporaries who have been engulfed by controversies.

Or maybe it’s her beauty; graceful elegance that always sets her apart in a crowd.“While we may never know what it is, we will take a look at some of the famous stars who have had, and still have crushes on the ‘Ije: The Journey’ star.

D’BANJ
Honestly, I’m not dating Genevieve. Let me clear the air now. I never ..
http://michelleosablog.com/blog/blog/2015/09/05/names-of-entertainers-who-have-crushes-on-genevieve-nnaji/

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 Joiner / How To Add Related Posts In Blogger Under 2 Minutes / Dana Air Partners Nesg For 21st Nigerian Economic Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.