Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

World's Shortest Man Chandra Bahadur Dangi Dies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World's Shortest Man Chandra Bahadur Dangi Dies (1502 Views)

Photos: Tallest Man In The World Meets World ’ S Shortest Man In London / SAD - Chandra Dangi: World’s Shortest Man Dies Of Pneumonia At 75 (PHOTOS) / The World's Shortest Man Chandra Dangi, Dies At 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Shortest Man Chandra Bahadur Dangi Dies by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2015
World's shortest man Chandra Bahadur Dangi aged 75 died after falling victim to pneumonia.Chandra Bahadur Dangi, who was 21.5 inches tall according to Guinness World Records, died in an American Samoa hospital Thursday.

The Nepal native was suffering from pneumonia when he was admitted to the hospital last week, the Kathmandu Post reported.The 31-pound Dangi was proud of his title, and especially loved representing his home country.

The world's shortest man dies aged 75
“It’s been a lifelong dream to travel and becoming a Guinness World Records title holder has enabled me to do that,” he told the Telegraph in 2014. “It makes me extremely proud to represent Nepal all around the world. I’m extremely humbled by the support I receive.”
Chandra Dangi of Nepal passed away at the Lyndon B. Johnson Tropical Medical Center in Pago Pago in American Samoa in the Pacific early Friday morning following a brief illness.
Family friend Sujit Dilip, owner of India's well-known Rambo Circus, based in Pune, said: 'Today, our circus is flooded with tears at the loss of the world's smallest man...whom we lovingly called Prince Chandra.'
Mr Dangi, who was just 21.5ins, broke the record in 2012 when he was................source: http://..com.ng/2015/09/worlds-shortest-man-chandra-bahadur.html

Re: World's Shortest Man Chandra Bahadur Dangi Dies by ayokunlei(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2015
O
Re: World's Shortest Man Chandra Bahadur Dangi Dies by Perfectwazobia: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Mom grin shocked
Re: World's Shortest Man Chandra Bahadur Dangi Dies by Ewizard(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
RIP le petit.. cry

(1) (Reply)

Thai Men Force Sharp Spikes, Huge Knives And The Guns Through Their Cheeks / IK Ogbonna And Wife Sonia, Step Out In Matching Shoes / Check Out This Super Cute Throw-back Photo Of Pat Attah,juliet Ibrahim And Ali N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.