Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Father Inspired Me To Becom A DJ & I’m Getting Married Nxt Yr’- DJ Lambo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father Inspired Me To Becom A DJ & I’m Getting Married Nxt Yr’- DJ Lambo (900 Views)

Dakore Akande: Bob Marley Inspired Me To Get Dreadlocks / OAP N6 Calls DJ Lambo A 'Cross-Dressing Smello' After She Slammed Him / Dj Lambo Announced As President Of Choc Boi Nation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Inspired Me To Becom A DJ & I’m Getting Married Nxt Yr’- DJ Lambo by infosplash(f): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chocolate city official disc jockey and tomboy DJ Lambo told Saturday Beats that he dad inspired her to be a DJ.
Lambo said “My father was a disc jockey and his stage
name was, DJ Tony Lewis. He was the one that inspired
me to become a DJ.
Also my love for music made me to be
a part of the entertainment industry.”
Lambo also revealed that she do get advances from men and she will be getting married to her lover next year.
In her words, “Have you seen my booty? Despite my looks, I get a lot of advances from men.
In fact, I am getting married next year by the grace of God. When I get married I would still be a disc jockey and I doubt anything would change about me.
The whole point of being with someone you love is about understanding. It is about being with the person regardless of stereotypes and the norms.
If my spouse likes me the way I am, then I don’t see a
reason I should change because I am getting married.
I’m a non-conformist and a rebel so I would do whatever suits me.
Even if I am going to change my style in the long run, it would be because I decided to and not because of what
anybody would say or as a result of societal pressure.”

source: www.hotxclusive.com/2015/09/05/my-father-inspired-me-to-become-a-dj-and-im-getting-married-next-year-dj-lambo/

Re: My Father Inspired Me To Becom A DJ & I’m Getting Married Nxt Yr’- DJ Lambo by Moblord(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
na ur luck
Re: My Father Inspired Me To Becom A DJ & I’m Getting Married Nxt Yr’- DJ Lambo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Father Inspired Me To Becom A DJ & I’m Getting Married Nxt Yr’- DJ Lambo by eyenibibio(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
H
Re: My Father Inspired Me To Becom A DJ & I’m Getting Married Nxt Yr’- DJ Lambo by mekzyjoe(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
angry angry

Re: My Father Inspired Me To Becom A DJ & I’m Getting Married Nxt Yr’- DJ Lambo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Goodluck bro! Na xo life be ooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Soul Singer, Jennifer Hudson Spotted With Her Kenyan Wrestler Fiance David Otung / WOW!!!:Cristiano Ronaldo celebrate his 500 goals (pic) / Darey Art Alade Walking About Doing Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.