Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Shocking!!! Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Villa Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!!! Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Villa Church (740 Views)

Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff / SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary / President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Villa Church by holland002(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has moved against Christian religious activities within the precincts of the Aso Rock presidential villa, a source familiar with the matter has revealed.The Aso Rock Villa Chapel serves as the official church of Aso Rock where Christian activities inside the presidential villa are conducted. According to an eyewitness who spoke to The Trent on Thursday, September 3, 2015 on condition of anonymity, heavily armed men stormed the Aso Rock Chapel on Sunday, August 30, 2015 denying worshippers access to the church. “Normally, services begin by 7am at the church but when we got there, we met armed security men who said we cannot enter. They said they were acting on orders from above. We waited outside till a few minutes past 8am before they allowed us to enter,” the source disclosed. A visibly embarrassed Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who worships at the Villa Church, arrived the Chapel and could be seen managing to conceal a worried expression over the incident. When our reporter contacted Presidential Spokesman Garba Shehu to confirm the development, he claimed he was not aware of the incident. “What you are telling me is news to me. I am not aware of this issue. There is a lot we are dealing with and I hope you are aware the church was handed over to Vice President Osinbajo. So please call Prince Laolu Akande, his spokesman to confirm this issue” , he said. Further investigations by The Trent have revealed that Sunday’s move was the second in a series of brazen attempts to shut down Christian activities in the Villa. Less than two months ago, the Children’s Church of the Villa Chapel where the wife of the Vice President, Mrs. Oludolapo Osinbajo worships with the children was closed down on orders from above. According to our source, “security concerns were given as reasons for the closure of the Children’s Church.”
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Villa Church by samuel900(m): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
PMB dey mad if na tru..

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Villa Church by sulmeza(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
i doubt d credibility of dis story....no source sef........pmb is not dat foolish to do dat...
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Villa Church by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
@ops, campaign is over wake up Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Villa Church by donphilopus: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
@ Lalasticlala, should this sourceless info be allowed to stay?
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Villa Church by jemir000: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari is playing with thunder...when it strikes his blocus, no apc e-rat should complain o

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Villa Church by holland002(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
holland002:
President Muhammadu Buhari has moved
against Christian religious activities within the
precincts of the Aso Rock presidential villa, a
source familiar with the matter has
revealed.The Aso Rock Villa Chapel serves as
the official church of Aso Rock where Christian
activities inside the presidential villa are
conducted.
According to an eyewitness who spoke to The
Trent on Thursday, September 3, 2015 on
condition of anonymity, heavily armed men
stormed the Aso Rock Chapel on Sunday,
August 30, 2015 denying worshippers access to
the church.
“Normally, services begin by 7am at the church
but when we got there, we met armed security
men who said we cannot enter. They said they
were acting on orders from above. We waited
outside till a few minutes past 8am before they
allowed us to enter,” the source disclosed.
A visibly embarrassed Vice President Yemi
Osinbajo who worships at the Villa Church,
arrived the Chapel and could be seen
managing to conceal a worried expression over
the incident.
When our reporter contacted Presidential
Spokesman Garba Shehu to confirm the
development, he claimed he was not aware of
the incident. “What you are telling me is news
to me. I am not aware of this issue. There is a
lot we are dealing with and I hope you are
aware the church was handed over to Vice
President Osinbajo. So please call Prince Laolu
Akande, his spokesman to confirm this issue” ,
he said.
Further investigations by The Trent have
revealed that Sunday’s move was the second in
a series of brazen attempts to shut down
Christian activities in the Villa.
Less than two months ago, the Children’s
Church of the Villa Chapel where the wife of
the Vice President, Mrs. Oludolapo Osinbajo
worships with the children was closed down on
orders from above. According to our source,
“security concerns were given as reasons for
the closure of the Children’s Church.”
www.thetrentonline.com/intolerance-president-buhari-orders-closure-of-aso-rock-villa-church-details/
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Villa Church by lolababe331e: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Stop telling lies

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/09/president-buhari-did-not-close-down-aso.html

President Buhari DID NOT Close Down Aso Rock Villa Church
The Trent Online published a report that President Buhari has ordered the closure of the Aso Rock Villa Church and His Vice Professor Osibanjo stood and looked helplessly whilst that was on going.....well that report can be likened to a lie running around in a satin dress...

I just spoke with Femi Adesina,the President's Aide special adviser on Media and publicity and he says he was contacted by the platform to confirm or deny the story and he told them it was not true and wondered why they still went ahead to publish when the alleged closed church is still open and functioning.

I also confirmed from Sources who could access the villa church and they call it a blatant lie moulded by confusionists.

So that's it people,the church is still open and you can go worship there if you still have any doubts.

Anyone can go tomorrow and confirm themselves

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Villa Church by laniyi07(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
so what? I don't see nothing bad in that. God lives in our hearts and not buildings
Re: Shocking!!! Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Villa Church by alienvirus: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
An extremely silly fucker believes this.

(1) (Reply)

Consultants Won’t Collect Tax- Fowler / Ohaneze Praises Buhari Over Anti- Corruption War / Inside EFCC’s High-profile Corruption Case-DAILYTRUST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.