Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Where Can I Get 500 Old Layers Every Two Weeks In Benin - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Get 500 Old Layers Every Two Weeks In Benin (1357 Views)

Serious Buyers! 500 Old Layers Available / 500 Old Breeders Needed Urgently In Ibadan / 500 Old Layers For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get 500 Old Layers Every Two Weeks In Benin by egopersonified(f): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Can someone help me out on this and also a place where I can defeather(pluck the feathers) like it's done at oba market? Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get 500 Old Layers Every Two Weeks In Benin by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
egopersonified:
Can someone help me out on this and also a place where I can defeather(pluck the feathers) like it's done at oba market? Thanks.
This is a major business idea if remodeled.
Re: Where Can I Get 500 Old Layers Every Two Weeks In Benin by Newway2(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2016
Madam, Gudmrn. Pls I will like to PM chat you. Do u mind?
U can add me on WhatsApp- 08063249457

egopersonified:
Re: Where Can I Get 500 Old Layers Every Two Weeks In Benin by egopersonified(f): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2016
Newway2:
Madam, Gudmrn. Pls I will like to PM chat you. Do u mind?
U can add me on WhatsApp- 08063249457

sent you a message
Re: Where Can I Get 500 Old Layers Every Two Weeks In Benin by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
egopersonified:

sent you a message
please send me a whatsapp message too ma

Re: Where Can I Get 500 Old Layers Every Two Weeks In Benin by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 02, 2016
egopersonified:

sent you a message
please it's important ma
Re: Where Can I Get 500 Old Layers Every Two Weeks In Benin by egopersonified(f): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
omoteamac:
please it's important ma

CHECK WHATSAPP
Re: Where Can I Get 500 Old Layers Every Two Weeks In Benin by Oboidofarms(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2016
Good Madam Egopersonified ! One Mr Blackiee on an egg distribution thread on Nairaland forum mentioned you to me and your interest in Egg distribution and that You are a supplier of frozen chickens as evidenced here anyway. As such, I would like if we could get in touch and discuss on possible supply of chickens to you and maybe eggs if you did eventually venture into it. Oboido Farms is located in Benin City. We are a new farm and currently working on creating a ready market base hence the reason we are reaching out to new customers. As such, We would be happy to do business with you on a regular basis. Pls You can add me up and send your number on whatsapp via 00447451479415 , and also farm Manager's No via 09052310042 so that we can have a conversation in regards to doing Business with you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind and warm regards
Oghenekaro Oboido
Re: Where Can I Get 500 Old Layers Every Two Weeks In Benin by egopersonified(f): 6:02pm On May 11, 2016
Oboidofarms:
Good Madam Egopersonified ! One Mr Blackiee on an egg distribution thread on Nairaland forum mentioned you to me and your interest in Egg distribution and that You are a supplier of frozen chickens as evidenced here anyway. As such, I would like if we could get in touch and discuss on possible supply of chickens to you and maybe eggs if you did eventually venture into it. Oboido Farms is located in Benin City. We are a new farm and currently working on creating a ready market base hence the reason we are reaching out to new customers. As such, We would be happy to do business with you on a regular basis. Pls You can add me up and send your number on whatsapp via 00447451479415 , and also farm Manager's No via 09052310042 so that we can have a conversation in regards to doing Business with you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind and warm regards
Oghenekaro Oboido

Sent you a message on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Magic Of Soiless Farming / Catfish Hatchery Aquarium Heater / How To Protect Your Land From Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.