Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. (1771 Views)

When I Married My Husband, We Were Sleeping On The Floor- MD Christy Bakery / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. by T4taiwo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Drama ensued at the Ejigbo Customary Court in Lagos on Monday when a housewife, Mariam Jimoh rejected the divorce suit instituted against her by her husband, Sunday, insisting that they must continue with their 10-year old marriage.
Mariam was taken to court by her husband seeking for the dissolution of their marriage because he claimed that he no longer loved her.
The mother of two insisted that her husband still loves her as they are still living together in the same apartment, sleeping together in the same bed and making love regularly as husband and wife. The woman also revealed in the court that Sunday made love to her that early morning before they came to court for trial.
Sunday confirmed that they are still living together because of the children and said he was tired of the marriage because her parents did not support it in the first place.
While the matter was going on in court, the parents of the couple who had not met each other since the marriage started 10 years ago appeared in court.

They pleaded with the court to allow them step into the matter to resolve it out of court because of the children.

source:PM NEWS.
Re: Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
So?
Re: Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. by HungerBAD: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol.

The stories i read on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. by lekjons(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
konji na fuckîng bastardd!! gringrin
Re: Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. by areee(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
The man just did the needful since they are still sleeping on the same bed. cool

The pinshure or I donblif
Re: Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. by nnachukz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
After licking the best part of the honey from the honey comb, you want to push her away to who if I may ask. The husband must marry her period.

1 Like

Re: Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. by Abugab(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Marital drama.
The man wants out but his body is failing him.
They should put their differences behind and continue as the man doesn't even have strong reasons except that his in-laws are not in support which can be resolved.
Better together for them and the kids.
Re: Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. by osamaBUSH(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hu lala
Re: Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. by Matttthew(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
By fire by force!!!! cheesy
Re: Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. by paulchucks: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
truly truly konji na bastard
Re: Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
For your mind
Re: Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. by T4taiwo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Marriage is life commitment.
Re: Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. by Haywhymido(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lolz, kidding rite??
Re: Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. by troy20(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
you no marry again but u de shine congo steady and puntually.u even collect early morning takeway b4 u come court.indi iberibe abuo

(1) (Reply)

Love Before Marriage Or Love After Marriage / Where Women Meet To Talk About Everything And Anything / I Was Violated In My Brother’s House And He Refused To Protect Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.