Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability (2817 Views)

*Candid Advice: Blackberry DTEK50 Or Blackberry Aurora With REASONS* / IOS Or Blackberry? / Which Is Better. Blackberry Q10 Or Blackberry Z10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 06, 2015
reaky:
Your criticism was
(blackberry as a company) don't believe in their own OS, which shows from their actions in dumping it and opting in for full Android on their next device, the blackberry venice.

They never dump there os

Get your self the latest bb10os 10.3.2 today and ask
Yourself why on earth will it be dumped.

To me, you just want to sha find fault in me and my article

Well, look at these leaked pictures, I don't want to use words cos seeing is believing, and you can see that is android 5.1.1 lollipop. Now tell me why blackberry did not use your bb10os 10.3.2 ?

Mind you its not because BBos is poor and Android is completely better, NO. Truly I don't know why on earth it was dumped but the fact is, it was dumped! But if I had to give an answer I would say, because blackberry had accepted to lose!

Still no reply on my previous quote.

Oya try to prove me wrong again.

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 06, 2015
runzlord:

Well, look at these leaked pictures, I don't want to use words cos seeing is believing, and you can see that is android 5.1.1 lollipop. Now tell me why blackberry did not use your bb10os 10.3.2 ?

Mind you its not because BBos is poor and Android is completely better, NO. Truly I don't know why on earth it was dumped but the fact is, it was dumped! But if I had to give an answer I would say, because blackberry had accepted to lose!

please can we chat?
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by reaky(m): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2015
runzlord:

It's all about business
And they never dumped the bb10 os
Android got many users and d better way to get
Them back to BlackBerry is what d company is doing
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2015
reaky:

It's all about business
And they never dumped the bb10 os
Android got many users and d better way to get
Them back to BlackBerry is what d company is doing

You sound confused. So what are you trying to say, after they release an andriod phone, they would update it back to bb10 os or what?

Cos to me this looks like dumping BB10os for ever.
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by reaky(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2015
runzlord:

You sound confused. So what are you trying to say, after they release an andriod phone, they would update it back to bb10 os or what?

Cos to me this looks like dumping BB10os for ever.

You are the one sounding confused
It doesn't look like it's dumping bb10os

Do you know that Samsung has an os of there own?
Do you think in near future they will dump android?

1 Like

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
oluwabuse:
please can we chat?

25AC2864
Or
Or
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
reaky:

You are the one sounding confused
It doesn't look like it's dumping bb10os

Do you know that Samsung has an os of there own?
Do you think in near future they will dump android?

Lol, you are so funny!

Blackberry is dumping garri for jellof rice

And your talking about if samsung would dump jellof rice for grandnut

How do they relate??

Mind you samsung dump Android for its Tizen os in its smartwatch, but that is because andriod does not yet have a strong foot in smartwatch like it has in smartphone.

NO, samsung can't replace Android with Tizen on phone, instead they would start a new line of phone like the Samsung ATIV for windows(while Samsung Galaxy is for Android). By the way, there is already a samsung tizen phone, and it is called "Samaung Z1" (not galaxy, nor ATIV)

Whether you like it or not, BB10 is going into extinction
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by gbenga4my(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
runzlord:

To be sincere, I love the article and the arguement/critics btwn runzlord and reaky. Only want to call ur attention to you saying bb is dropping bb10for android. That is not true , the truth of the matter is , bb really believe in their os, but on the other hand, as a biz man, u nid to look into the profit too. They realise android user are much and nid to also tap into the base to retain and gain more customer. Venice is coming out soon and they are giving their customer the choice to choose btwn bb10 os or android lolipop. From my findings, on your ist boot, you are to choose between the two os(bb10 or lolipop) and download. They are not dumping bb10 os. You can make more findings and would paste the article on here if I come across it again

1 Like

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by reaky(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
gbenga4my

Op don't even want to understand it
Even I told him it's all about business
But he did not believe it

From the picture attached below
If you look clearly u will see switch to andriod
That's a BlackBerry passport

From this link it's a video to switch to android too
Watch it and c for yourself OP
https://vid.me/6wKm

1 Like

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
reaky:

Op don't even want to understand it
Even I told him it's all about business
But he did not believe it
From the picture attached below
If you look clearly u will see switch to andriod
That's a BlackBerry passport
From this link it's a video to switch to android too
Watch it and c for yourself OP
https://vid.me/6wKm
gbenga4my:

To be sincere, I love the article and the arguement/critics btwn runzlord and reaky. Only want to call ur attention to you saying bb is dropping bb10for android. That is not true , the truth of the matter is , bb really believe in their os, but on the other hand, as a biz man, u nid to look into the profit too. They realise android user are much and nid to also tap into the base to retain and gain more customer. Venice is coming out soon and they are giving their customer the choice to choose btwn bb10 os or android lolipop. From my findings, on your ist boot, you are to choose between the two os(bb10 or lolipop) and download. They are not dumping bb10 os. You can make more findings and would paste the article on here if I come across it again

Fine, interesting. According to rumours this is true, but no pictures of the phones had surface with the phone running BB10os. And the rumours also said, they would measure how successful the phone with android is, and if it turns out very successful, they would release an android version of blackberry passport.

Let the truth be told, the won't just dump the os like that, true, but this is how it begins. Remember how nokia had n9 with meego, then Microsoft came into the picture?

I did not understnd the video o! I just saw the guy swiping left and right.

But the picture tells a little story I'm just hearing.
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by gbenga4my(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
runzlord:

Fine, interesting. According to rumours this is true, but no pictures of the phones had surface with the phone running BB10os. And the rumours also said, they would measure how successful the phone with android is, and if it turns out very successful, they would release an android version of blackberry passport.

Let the truth be told, the won't just dump the os like that, true, but this is how it begins. Remember how nokia had n9 with meego, then Microsoft came into the picture?

I did not understnd the video o! I just saw the guy swiping left and right.

But the picture tells a little story I'm just hearing.
I don't really understand runzlord point here, u came up with an article preaching about customer having the right to wateva os they opt for but reading thru the post, I realise runzlord is one of the fanboys but wudnt accept. I might have to conclude you copied this article somewhere and paste on here. (I think you should credit the source anywayz). Am not a fanboy of any os, I think all the platform are very ok none is superior nor inferior to another, it depends on choice/preference.
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
runzlord:

25AC2864 Or 08167323595 Or 08172790821
thank you
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Chopstaff8: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
We sell all types of smartphone brands such as:

✔SAMSUNG
✔HTC
✔SONY
✔LUMIA
✔BLACKBERRY
✔APPLE

We offer one of the best client services around town, pantronise and have no reason to regret.

Delivery is one the best thing we are good at, delivery are made within 24hrs of order (Lagos residence only).

PIN: 591F 6C9B
PIN: 591F 6C9B

Note remove the space in between the pins
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
gbenga4my:

I don't really understand runzlord point here, u came up with an article preaching about customer having the right to wateva os they opt for but reading thru the post, I realise runzlord is one of the fanboys but wudnt accept. I might have to conclude you copied this article somewhere and paste on here. (I think you should credit the source anywayz). Am not a fanboy of any os, I think all the platform are very ok none is superior nor inferior to another, it depends on choice/preference.

I don't understand you either!

First I wrote that article by myself! (It is hard trying not to be sentimental) cos truly im a fan on one OS, but I don't critises others knowing fully well they are better one way or the other, or bash people who use them (which was my piont for writing the article)

Bu what I and reaky had been arguing since is if blackberry is giving up on its own os or not. And if they are, I'm disappionted in them(which I can tell the os is going down and down each day). So please there was no where I said andriod is completly better than bbos. Or insulted reaky for using bbos, because if you read the article, I also said I own a bold 5.
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by kenlash1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Reading thru ur article , it was obviously clear u ve little knowledge about fones and os's. After trying to justify urself as not bn bias , u ended up bn overtly bias. U spoke of bb os wifout a positive only negatives wch was from ur biased little knowledge, u ve never used an os10 nd u even ve d effontry to criticize. If u want to write a neutral article pls speak of positives and negatives of each os and stop going bck and forth without bn neutral. Its clear u ve chosen a side nd we saw it clearly. I knw it took u time to write dis article! Kudos to u but ur article reeks of bias.
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 07, 2015
kenlash1:
Reading thru ur article , it was obviously clear u ve little knowledge about fones and os's. After trying to justify urself as not bn bias , u ended up bn overtly bias. U spoke of bb os wifout a positive only negatives wch was from ur biased little knowledge, u ve never used an os10 nd u even ve d effontry to criticize. If u want to write a neutral article pls speak of positives and negatives of each os and stop going bck and forth without bn neutral. Its clear u ve chosen a side nd we saw it clearly. I knw it took u time to write dis article! Kudos to u but ur article reeks of bias.
1. Please point out where I critisized BBos
""Blackberry
When I mean blackberry I mean os10, as far as I'm consigned talking about os7 is like talking about Symbian, or wp7. My earlier description with a blackberry os7 phone is just to site an example about making choice according to your needs and not what the phone can do!

Blackberry has nice layout of UI, I like the swipe feature, and many other things that makes it different, but blackberry can't just meet up, they them self had lost hope in the OS, they are now making a rumoured(blackberry Venice) that runs full Android, and it only goes to show their lost of interest, so no, I'm not talking about OS10 either! Cos it would soon die too. But if you use it, or you want to get one, you are free, as long as it serves you well. For example, the discounted
data plans you get on the OS, it qwerty pad most especially And its 'high' support for BBM.""

2. What is the side I chose that you can 'clearly' see? You have one guess.

3. Which operating system in my article did I not talk about the negative and possitive?

4. I am not biased! And if I had very little knowlegde about phone and os, that long article won't had come out from my brain. Little inverstments yield little profits and vice versa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Also Receive Message From Mtn? Scary / Show Your Phone Uptime Let See The Winner. / Don't Know What's Wrong With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.