Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

How To Know If You Are Buying The Wrong Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Know If You Are Buying The Wrong Phone (542 Views)

4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are Buying The Wrong Phone by modelee(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
PLEASE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO POST THIS THREAD TO WHERE ALL NAIRALANDERS CAN SEE THE BUT IF ANY BODY CAN HELP ME TO DO THAT AM GREATFUL OR IF I CAN SEE IT ON THE NAIRA LAND FORUM TNKS.
I JUST TESTED IT AND CONFIRMED IT
PLEASE LET US MAKE SENSE OUT OF NONSENSE

Before you buy a phone dial *#06# ,it will display the serial number or IMEI number
which must be 15 digits and must begin with
35. Now check whether the number displayed
is the same with the number on the battery
base. If it's original the numbers would be the
same, if fake the numbers would be different. You can check your phone right now to know
whether you are using original phone or fake
phone.
proudly 9jakid
Re: How To Know If You Are Buying The Wrong Phone by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
is it all phones that start with 35? some start with 86 don't confuse some people
Re: How To Know If You Are Buying The Wrong Phone by Daughterzion(f): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Woow. Thanks! Mods ngwa start work

(1) (Reply)

Why Always Me?? / Help On Flashing Stock Rom On My Gionee P2 / Interswitch Partners With Blackberry To Integrate Payments Through BBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.