Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Must See!!!!!! Please I Really Need Your Advice Before I Finally Go Crazy… - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must See!!!!!! Please I Really Need Your Advice Before I Finally Go Crazy… (820 Views)

You Really Need To Drop These 10 Mindsets in 2017 - Topwritersden / I Really Need Your Comment Guys / Help A Brother! He Really Needs Your Advice. Before.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must See!!!!!! Please I Really Need Your Advice Before I Finally Go Crazy… by Flexiano(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Good evening NAIRALANDERS....
I would like this topic to be on the 1st page..
I came across this sad story online and I felt like sharing the story with you people........Cos this man needs your advice.

From a Male reader.

Hello Readers,

My wife of 2years is finally pregnant now with our baby and it spans 4month as we speak. The problem I have now is that my wife farts uncontrollably everywhere, anywhere, anytime and almost every-time.

This has caused a big quarrel between us and she keeps telling me she can’t control her anus anymore. This is crazy and baffling because I am seeing her in another light from what I knew her to be.

She farts while driving, while cooking,during meal on the dinning, whilst sleeping and the worst of all now is while we making love she farts smelly devilish things. I am up against the wall now because I do not know if I love my wife anymore! She has messed herself up with this happenings and she keeps telling me that the pregnancy has taken all the strength from her and she can not control her anus opening or closing as regards farts! Can you imagine the trauma this has caused in our marriage? Do pregnant women fart so much? What have I gotten myself into?

Re: Must See!!!!!! Please I Really Need Your Advice Before I Finally Go Crazy… by Daughterzion(f): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmmm. The case is serious o . But wait doesn't she know it requires strength to fart sef
Re: Must See!!!!!! Please I Really Need Your Advice Before I Finally Go Crazy… by mrZENographer: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Then she'll b ok after delivery. Dont let that spoil ur marriage. She can wear pampers and put enough spray/perfume in it. You can also put air freshner in the house. And the place where it is especially annoying....bedroom.

If your problem persist, take her to The Lord's Chosen. Pastor Muoka's word of declaration will set her entirely free. Am serious. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Photos: People At Mushin Mercilessly Dealt With An Armed Robber / Breaking News From BBC / Btv Nigeria Kicks Off The First Kogi State Governorship And Public Opinion Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.