Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' (43530 Views)

#IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest / Teebillz Removes Posts Against Tiwa Savage From Instagram / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by QMark: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
She set grin but idd rather hit tiwa smiley

What brand of football is "Tiwa"?
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by ellahzy(f): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by damiloladuke: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Both are in therir class
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by adesegun121(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by IYANGBALI: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Fear fear baby. She is fearing tiwa savage grin
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by RexTramadol1: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yemi Alade........u no get finishing!
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
we need beef in naija music industry.
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by hensben(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
to your house smiley
GAY alert!!!
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by slimmyjimmy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
QMark:

What brand of football is "Tiwa"?
you say?
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by IYANGBALI: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
damiloladuke:
Both are in therir class
na lie,yemi no dey go school again jo and tiwa too no dey go class regularly
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by pweetybhy(f): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nice response
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by joseph1832(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tiwa Savage is a king? Anyway your message is clear.
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by missKiffy(f): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Matured response, I don't know what some people want to gain from pitching artists against each other
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by jiggaz(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nawa oo, so this my small write up dat started as a joke have gone viral? It was written with a good heart, i love Tiwa Savage die.... She resurrected the Nigerian Divas League... I love Yemi too, she's very friendly....

Mana wait oo, so all these yeye hungry Nigerian bloggers have hijacked my article from here without giving me due credit? Yeye bloggers....

Nigerians make una no vex, i won't write such again.... Ayam sorri...
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by jazinogold(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
so dis gal dy intelligent like this!

make lie lie Mohammed..femi adeshina and shehu garbage con learn how to respond to criticism!
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by dokJ: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
:she does not mean d response.
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Ilekeh(f): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
ichidodo:
A very special breeder, this specimen. Blessed with Nice pipes and a jig to put high octane blood bag, Mad max to shame, we wouldn't mind serenading her to the place of many mothers... Where mothers milk is fresh and pure.

You okay?
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Obrigardo: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tiwa savage is a king? - Yemi you don dey rotten?
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by harbeedaymee(f): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
It's a case of "oju orun to eiye fo lai fara kanra" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Orikinla(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
How can TIWA SAVAGE BE A KING?
This lady must be smoking something worse than weed. grin
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by cr7lomo: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abeg, yemi beta pass tiwa..... Don jazzy can even make patience Jonathan beta than seyi shey
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by oskaaay(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
wise response to stop media from creating ADIYE (fowl) fight they will gain more readership and cash publicising....God dey ooooooo grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin

I bet you have seen nothing yet until you read a scan through of Buhari first 100days in office article here on Nairaland.

Buhari 100 Days In Office, Scanning Through The Best, Better, Good And The Ugly
https://www.nairaland.com/2578438/buhari-100-days-office-scanning
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Dalyjay(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
Yes na me hold your destiny.
shocked
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by iamrosheed: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
yemstok:
She just showed humility with this cool response.

https://instagram.com/p/7P8t26Av-V/?taken-by=yemialade
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by iamrosheed: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nice 1 ,buh how can Tiwa Savage be a king?
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Sunnypa11(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Idodo oro from yemi
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by fairheven: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
I wonder who came up with this thrashing write-up. The entire Yemi Alade's Album can not match one song of TIWA's Ogbono. Yemi with her half-baked jollof music with no meaning
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Jamb2016Expo: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
OMG
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Burger01(m): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
smiley
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Best response to the media trash. Make their sorry ass think before saying trash.
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by shaqhead: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
OVI75:
Wise response
Yeah and I guess you ddnt see that she called Tiwa a "King". Who is NOW the QUEEN?

Ur guess is as good as mine!
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by theplushist: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tiwa savage is a "king"?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Looks Sensational In New Dress / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.