Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How To Recover Music From Ipod - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Recover Music From Ipod (501 Views)

How To Recover Your Deleted Files And Apps On Your Android Phone / How To Recover Photos, Videos And Music From Nexus / How To Recover Deleted Files From Iphone / Ipad / Ipod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Music From Ipod by beenlee: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
"I was reluctant to shell out $15 for music CDs only to get a couple of great songs. But iPod changed everything since its release. It broke every barrier between me and my music. However, I lose some songs when I’m trying to remove some unwanted music. I inadvertently delete my loved songs"

iPod is the best MP3 player for music lovers. We, however, sometimes lose music from iPod for an accident deletion, failed transferring, iPod formatted, virus attack on iPod and more. Then, how to recover music from iPod?

Data Recovery is designed to recover deleted music from iPad. It performs well on recovering iPod music on iPod Touch, Nano, Shuffle or Classic. t supports the recovery of music in various formats, such as MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, AIF(AIFF), M4A, MID, etc.

Recover Music from iPod

Step 1.Download Data Recovery and click "Drive Recovery"
Step 2.Click "Scan Now"
Step 3.Preview music
Step 4.Select destination and save music

Tutorial: How to Recover Music from iPod

Related Articles:

Hard Drive Recovery: How to Recover Data from Hard Drive
How to Recover Data from Macbook Air
Mac Email Recovery: Recover Deleted Email on Mac
Word Document Recovery: How to Recover a Word Document
How to Recover Data from External HDD

(1) (Reply)

Maps That Will Change How You View The World / Gurus In The House I Need Your Help / FUEL SCARCITY AND THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN (PART 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.