Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Famous Unseen Cartoon Characters Have Their Faces Revealed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous Unseen Cartoon Characters Have Their Faces Revealed (8588 Views)

Tekno Car Collection 2018 - Unseen Shocking Pictures / What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu / Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Unseen Cartoon Characters Have Their Faces Revealed by InsaneTamie(m): 12:18am On Sep 06, 2015
And can someone at least tell me why they don't show these characters' faces?
Re: Famous Unseen Cartoon Characters Have Their Faces Revealed by tpiah01: 3:17am On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Famous Unseen Cartoon Characters Have Their Faces Revealed by prettytasha(f): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2015
they weren't the major characters so the producers never really bothered about the face
Re: Famous Unseen Cartoon Characters Have Their Faces Revealed by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Famous Unseen Cartoon Characters Have Their Faces Revealed by keishablack(f): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2015
Lol...very funny. whoever came up wt the idea of cow and chicken must've been a clown.

1 Like

Re: Famous Unseen Cartoon Characters Have Their Faces Revealed by ba7man(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2015
The mum and dad in cow and chicken is really the jackpot of this topic.............. heck, even their shadows stopped at the waist, that's what used to throw me off.
Re: Famous Unseen Cartoon Characters Have Their Faces Revealed by ayusco: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2015
I think they did it to add to the mystery of the characters. Kenny from southpark didn't show but iv seen his face from the southpark. Movie
prettytasha:
they weren't the major characters so the producers never really bothered about the face
Re: Famous Unseen Cartoon Characters Have Their Faces Revealed by Mutuwa(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2015
prettytasha:

80's cartoons were the best.
inspector gadget my fav..
Re: Famous Unseen Cartoon Characters Have Their Faces Revealed by jaelz(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2015
hehe very thoughtful of u thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Finally Meet His Crush RIHANNA And They Took This Pic / The Richest Man On Earth.symeon Freemanstein / Ini Edo Sets Internet On Fire With New Picture Posture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.