Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Ramsey Nouah Has No Intentions Of EVER Running For A Political Position. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Has No Intentions Of EVER Running For A Political Position. (532 Views)

AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Has No Intentions Of EVER Running For A Political Position. by ndnuray(m): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2015

At the last elections many celebrities ran for office: Desmond Elliot, Kate Henshaw, Julius Agwu, 9ice, Kenny St. Brown to name a few, but if you are expecting Nollywood hottie Ramsey Nouah to run for political office at the next elections…think again.

In a recent interview with the NET he’s gone on record to declare that he has no intention of going into politics as he is not a diplomatic person.

He then went on to add that if he was offered a political appointment, he would probably take it and hope he can make a change. But running for office is nowhere in his future

Read what he said after the jump

I don’t know how to be political, I’m not diplomatic as such. I’m a very straight forward person, white is white, black is black for me. I don’t know how to combine words and sweet talk it like politicians do, I’m not into it.

When asked if he would accept a political appointment, he said,

If I was, I probably would, hoping that I can make a change with my position there and if i could I’ll definitely do something for my industry, but I surely won’t be running for office at all, It’s not me. My colleague Desmond Elliot is a House of reps member and he’s doing very well, he’s considerably involved Nollywood

I can’t help but wonder; what the difference is between accepting a political position & to running for one? It is still a political position at the end of it all.

SOURCE:http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/09/05/ramsey-nouah-has-no-intentions-of-ever-running-for-a-political-position-heres-why/
Re: Ramsey Nouah Has No Intentions Of EVER Running For A Political Position. by mayorjosh(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! See How This Man Ra.ped 6-yr Old Girl While She Was In Church With Her / Denrele Edun, Beverly Osu, Tonto Dikeh And Others At Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 / This Fresh Ak@ta B@be Will Make Your Something Stand Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.